Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Guardians of the Galaxy table!!!!!

  1. #1
    Senior Member DiscoKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Delaware, USA
    Posts
    218

    Default Guardians of the Galaxy table!!!!!

    ok so I just regained 100% again on zp2 for ps4.
    then I went to synch my trophies.

    low and behold as soon as I got 100% on ps4 my ps3 version said 97% I figured it would be the new walking dead table trophies on there, but no!!! it was .....

    GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY TABLE.... oh so cool I want some rocket raccoon action!


    now I do have one serious question maybe you can answer Barbie...

    Why on the ps4 has every trophy since the last star wars pack all been bronze, yet on the ps3 every table has one bronze and one silver. the ps3 even has more tables(ninja, and now guardians), so they have more trophies(4) than the ps4, but all tables = 1 bronze and one silver???

    so why is that? just curious.

  2. #2
    Senior Member skyway73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Suffolk, UK.
    Posts
    344

    Default

    Keep 'em coming Zen!! Hope they can release this while it's still showing in cinemas, I remember watching Avengers Assemble and not being able to play the table made me sad Also I'm sure it would help with sales too.

    Bronze Trophy: 'Orb Bonus' - Complete a main mode and start Orb Bonus on the Guardians of the Galaxy table.

    Silver Trophy: 'Complete a Collection' - Start the Collector Multiball on the Guardians of the Galaxy table.

    Sounds simple enough, just gotta wait for some more info and pics etc. now!

  3. #3
    Senior Member Rafie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    1,010

    Default

    I knew it. I was just going to ask Barbie about a Guardians table through the PM. Wow this is incredible. Zen is on the ball. Keeping it locked with content galore!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

    Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

  4. #4
    Senior Member DiscoKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Delaware, USA
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skyway73 View Post
    Keep 'em coming Zen!! Hope they can release this while it's still showing in cinemas, I remember watching Avengers Assemble and not being able to play the table made me sad Also I'm sure it would help with sales too.

    Bronze Trophy: 'Orb Bonus' - Complete a main mode and start Orb Bonus on the Guardians of the Galaxy table.

    Silver Trophy: 'Complete a Collection' - Start the Collector Multiball on the Guardians of the Galaxy table.

    Sounds simple enough, just gotta wait for some more info and pics etc. now!
    Complete a mode sounds like 1 mission pribably easy enough but

    Collector's Multi-ball could be easy like Shuma Gorath or it could be the wizard mode like spiderman clone chaos. who knows?

  5. #5
    Member bazz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Santiago from Chile
    Posts
    68

    Default

    so its based on the movie or in the comic run?, if it is the second i hope its based on the DnA run and not of the Bendis run (man is good at writing crime comics and street level heroes but boy he can't write cosmic stories to save is life), having a pinball missions based on annihilation conquest, war of kings and Thanos imperative in this table would be amazing
    Last edited by bazz; 07-20-2014 at 10:56 PM.

  6. #6
    Senior Member snakeman07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Santa Clarita, CA
    Posts
    861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    I knew it.
    This It doesn't surprise me the least, but I'm excited!

  7. #7
    Senior Member DiscoKing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Delaware, USA
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bazz View Post
    so its based on the movie or in the comic run?, if it is the second i hope its based on the DnA run and not of the Bendis run (man is good at writing crime comics and street level heroes but boy he can't write cosmic stories to save is life), having a pinball missions based on annihilation conquest, war of kings and Thanos imperative in this table would be amazing
    My guess is that this will be our second movie based table. And I loved the avengers movie based table the unique balls for each avenger was cool, and it remains one of my most favorite tables. I hope, ahhh shucks I already know, this table will be just as good.

  8. #8
    Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    2,357

    Default

    Now we play the waiting game


    Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

    PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

  9. #9
    Senior Member Rafie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    1,010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snakeman07 View Post
    This It doesn't surprise me the least, but I'm excited!
    Hehehehe Barbie ducked this thread. LOL She ain't confirming nor denying. Too bad it's already out there. Surprise ruined!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

    Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

  10. #10
    Senior Member Bearded_Warrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Montgomery, AL, US
    Posts
    399

    Default

    We should hear something official Saturday. I found this on the SDCC website:

    12:30pm

    Marvel Video Games

    The Marvel Games team and some of the most talented developers in the industry cover nearly 15(!) awesome Marvel gaming experiences spanning all platforms-many of which feature the Guardians of the Galaxy! Whether it's exclusive announcements regarding one of the year's biggest console titles (Disney Infinity 2.0: Marvel Super Heroes), updates to current favorites (Marvel Avengers Alliance, Marvel Avengers Alliance Tactics, Marvel Heroes, Marvel Puzzle Quest, Marvel: War of Heroes, X-Men: Battle of the Atom, Marvel Pinball), or entirely new game announcements, there's something here for every True Believer of the digital age. Also, a surprise special guest appearance-and the coolest giveaway this panel has ever handed out!

    Saturday July 26, 2014 12:30pm - 1:30pm*
    PSN: Bearded_Warrior

    Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

  11. #11
    Senior Member snakeman07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Santa Clarita, CA
    Posts
    861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bearded_Warrior View Post
    We should hear something official Saturday. I found this on the SDCC website:
    Cool

  12. #12
    Marvel Table Wishlist: Maximum Carnage, Nightcrawler, Iceman, Spider-Man 2099, Dark Reign, Daredevil, Age of Apocalypse

    Other Table Wishlist: Blue Man Group, Cirque Du Solei, Tron, Portal, Warhammer 40k (or Space Hulk), Blood Bowl, Cosmic Encounter, Formula D

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •