Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DiscoKing
    • Jul 2012

Guardians of the Galaxy table!!!!!

ok so I just regained 100% again on zp2 for ps4.
    then I went to synch my trophies.

low and behold as soon as I got 100% on ps4 my ps3 version said 97% I figured it would be the new walking dead table trophies on there, but no!!! it was .....

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY TABLE.... oh so cool I want some rocket raccoon action!

now I do have one serious question maybe you can answer Barbie...

Why on the ps4 has every trophy since the last star wars pack all been bronze, yet on the ps3 every table has one bronze and one silver. the ps3 even has more tables(ninja, and now guardians), so they have more trophies(4) than the ps4, but all tables = 1 bronze and one silver???

so why is that? just curious.
  • skyway73
    • Jun 2012

Keep 'em coming Zen!! Hope they can release this while it's still showing in cinemas, I remember watching Avengers Assemble and not being able to play the table made me sad Also I'm sure it would help with sales too.

Bronze Trophy: 'Orb Bonus' - Complete a main mode and start Orb Bonus on the Guardians of the Galaxy table.

Silver Trophy: 'Complete a Collection' - Start the Collector Multiball on the Guardians of the Galaxy table.

Sounds simple enough, just gotta wait for some more info and pics etc. now!

Comment

• Rafie
      • May 2012

I knew it. I was just going to ask Barbie about a Guardians table through the PM. Wow this is incredible. Zen is on the ball. Keeping it locked with content galore!
      PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
      Gamertag- RAFIE82
      YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
      Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

• DiscoKing
        • Jul 2012

Originally posted by skyway73
        Keep 'em coming Zen!! Hope they can release this while it's still showing in cinemas, I remember watching Avengers Assemble and not being able to play the table made me sad Also I'm sure it would help with sales too.

Bronze Trophy: 'Orb Bonus' - Complete a main mode and start Orb Bonus on the Guardians of the Galaxy table.

Silver Trophy: 'Complete a Collection' - Start the Collector Multiball on the Guardians of the Galaxy table.

Sounds simple enough, just gotta wait for some more info and pics etc. now!
        Complete a mode sounds like 1 mission pribably easy enough but

Collector's Multi-ball could be easy like Shuma Gorath or it could be the wizard mode like spiderman clone chaos. who knows?

Comment

• bazz
          • Jun 2012

so its based on the movie or in the comic run?, if it is the second i hope its based on the DnA run and not of the Bendis run (man is good at writing crime comics and street level heroes but boy he can't write cosmic stories to save is life), having a pinball missions based on annihilation conquest, war of kings and Thanos imperative in this table would be amazing
          Last edited by bazz; 07-20-2014, 10:56 PM.

Comment

• snakeman07
            Banned
            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Rafie
            I knew it.
            This It doesn't surprise me the least, but I'm excited!

Comment

• DiscoKing
              • Jul 2012

Originally posted by bazz
              so its based on the movie or in the comic run?, if it is the second i hope its based on the DnA run and not of the Bendis run (man is good at writing crime comics and street level heroes but boy he can't write cosmic stories to save is life), having a pinball missions based on annihilation conquest, war of kings and Thanos imperative in this table would be amazing
              My guess is that this will be our second movie based table. And I loved the avengers movie based table the unique balls for each avenger was cool, and it remains one of my most favorite tables. I hope, ahhh shucks I already know, this table will be just as good.

Comment

• ShoryukenToTheChin
                Writer of Guides
                • Apr 2011

Now we play the waiting game
                sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

• Rafie
                  • May 2012

Originally posted by snakeman07
                  This It doesn't surprise me the least, but I'm excited!
                  Hehehehe Barbie ducked this thread. LOL She ain't confirming nor denying. Too bad it's already out there. Surprise ruined!
                  PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                  Gamertag- RAFIE82
                  YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                  Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

• Bearded_Warrior
                    • Mar 2011

We should hear something official Saturday. I found this on the SDCC website:

12:30pm

Marvel Video Games

The Marvel Games team and some of the most talented developers in the industry cover nearly 15(!) awesome Marvel gaming experiences spanning all platforms-many of which feature the Guardians of the Galaxy! Whether it's exclusive announcements regarding one of the year's biggest console titles (Disney Infinity 2.0: Marvel Super Heroes), updates to current favorites (Marvel Avengers Alliance, Marvel Avengers Alliance Tactics, Marvel Heroes, Marvel Puzzle Quest, Marvel: War of Heroes, X-Men: Battle of the Atom, Marvel Pinball), or entirely new game announcements, there's something here for every True Believer of the digital age. Also, a surprise special guest appearance-and the coolest giveaway this panel has ever handed out!

Saturday July 26, 2014 12:30pm - 1:30pm*
                    PSN: Bearded_Warrior

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

Comment

• snakeman07
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Bearded_Warrior
                      We should hear something official Saturday. I found this on the SDCC website:
                      Cool

Comment

• Xeonic-Ice
                        • Feb 2012

And there it is!

Marvel Table Wishlist: Maximum Carnage, Nightcrawler, Iceman, Spider-Man 2099, Dark Reign, Daredevil, Age of Apocalypse

Other Table Wishlist: Blue Man Group, Cirque Du Solei, Tron, Portal, Warhammer 40k (or Space Hulk), Blood Bowl, Cosmic Encounter, Formula D

Comment

Working...