Thread: Deadpool Tournament!

Default Deadpool Tournament!

TOURNAMENT TIME!

Deadpool table tournament happening July 23-30 on PS3, PS4 and PS Vita! Details (and prizes!) on our blog. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    TOURNAMENT TIME!

Deadpool table tournament happening July 23-30 on PS3, PS4 and PS Vita! Details (and prizes!) on our blog. Enjoy!
    Great news! Thanks guys, I'm only in it for the slippers

So I returned to my saved game today only to find ZP2 requires an update. This means we lose any saved games, not good when you have a good go saved and especially not good during a tournament...

Maybe in the future it could be possible to give us a heads-up when an update is coming? At least that way if an update must coincide with an on-going tournament we can plan a bit and not feel disappointed, I know I'm not the only one who has suffered with this.

Anyway, good luck to everyone in the tournament and look forward to news of the next table.

Seconded, definitely a bad time to do an update! Lost a good save too. A heads up would be very appreciated as this has happened a few times and some were quite high on the ol' scoreboard

Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar

Oh man losing a good game save, jeez I feel for you guys. What did the update fix/add?

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Quote Originally Posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    Oh man losing a good game save, jeez I feel for you guys. What did the update fix/add?
    Just the trophies etc. for the new Guardians table I think.

Quote Originally Posted by skyway73 View Post
    the trophies were already on the psn I saw them a few days earlier

also while playing today I suffered a ShoryukenToTheChin, when I was in the middle of the wizard mode multiball my ps4 controller died!!!! all my balls went down the drain.. no more jackpots for you and oh by the way reset the table for me to

Ah that makes sense, Better get my Deadpool Guide finished.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoKing View Post
    Snip
    Stop trying to make the name stick lol.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Default question for barbie

HEY Barbie I have a question........uhhh turned out to be questionS

ok so like im trying for the dead pool tournament, I've tried on others too but never came close in the end.
    that being said I'm liking my chances right now of being in the top 3 on my system
    and that brought up some questions I have.....

I have questions about the prizes:
    the shirt size - is the shirt just given to you or do u pick the size?
    slippers - same question about the size.
    and 2 questions about this prize "a code for the next table free"
    1. Is it a code for guardians of the galaxy? I hope it's not GotG because I will buy that tomorrow before the tourney ends.
    2. if you win the code do you get the code for the system you won on, or the system of your choice? because currently i'm in first place on the PS4, but I still play and own all the tables on the PS3. So if I were to win for example a code for the PS4 I would still have to buy the table so I could have it on my PS3. Or if you get the code for the PS3 would that table still be free on PS4 or would you have to buy it for the ps4? it perplexes me????

I hope you can catch my drift in my ramblings but maybe im not the only one out there with questions how the prizes work, just curious.

thanks for your time in advance

HEY Barbie I have a question........uhhh turned out to be questionS

ok so like im trying for the dead pool tournament, I've tried on others too but never came close in the end.
    that being said I'm liking my chances right now of being in the top 3 on my system
    and that brought up some questions I have.....

I have questions about the prizes:
    the shirt size - is the shirt just given to you or do u pick the size?
    slippers - same question about the size.
    and 2 questions about this prize "a code for the next table free"
    1. Is it a code for guardians of the galaxy? I hope it's not GotG because I will buy that tomorrow before the tourney ends.
    2. if you win the code do you get the code for the system you won on, or the system of your choice? because currently i'm in first place on the PS4, but I still play and own all the tables on the PS3. So if I were to win for example a code for the PS4 I would still have to buy the table so I could have it on my PS3. Or if you get the code for the PS3 would that table still be free on PS4 or would you have to buy it for the ps4? it perplexes me????

I hope you can catch my drift in my ramblings but maybe im not the only one out there with questions how the prizes work, just curious.

thanks for your time in advance
    Shirt size - I contact each winner and find out their size, order it, pack it up with the slippers and send it out to the winner.

Slippers are all Large (I can wear them, I wear a men's US 7, but they are very roomy. They fit up to a men's US 12.

I'm flexible on what code the winner wants, they can choose either Guardians or Walking Dead (or if they really don't want either of those, they are free to wait for the next single table release).

I prefer to give codes for the system that the winner is playing on, only because I have a set number of codes set aside for each platform, but if I have extras, I'd be happy to let the winner choose a different platform. Not a big deal at all. As for PSN codes, Sony (usually) has it set up so codes unlock all 3 platforms. Anytime you get a table on PS3 or Vita (whether you purchase it or get a code), as long as that table exists in the PS4 library, you can import to PS4

Wink

Shirt size - I contact each winner and find out their size, order it, pack it up with the slippers and send it out to the winner.

Slippers are all Large (I can wear them, I wear a men's US 7, but they are very roomy. They fit up to a men's US 12.

I'm flexible on what code the winner wants, they can choose either Guardians or Walking Dead (or if they really don't want either of those, they are free to wait for the next single table release).

I prefer to give codes for the system that the winner is playing on, only because I have a set number of codes set aside for each platform, but if I have extras, I'd be happy to let the winner choose a different platform. Not a big deal at all. As for PSN codes, Sony (usually) has it set up so codes unlock all 3 platforms. Anytime you get a table on PS3 or Vita (whether you purchase it or get a code), as long as that table exists in the PS4 library, you can import to PS4
    awesome! thank you for the quick reply
    just in case I win
    so if I win on ps4 and select the ps3 code I can have it for both systems YAY.
    and I would choose walking dead by the way.
    there's no way I'm waiting one extra day to not play guardians of the galaxy.
    im playing that the minute.... no the second it comes out!

awesome! thank you for the quick reply
    just in case I win
    so if I win on ps4 and select the ps3 code I can have it for both systems YAY.
    and I would choose walking dead by the way.
    there's no way I'm waiting one extra day to not play guardians of the galaxy.
    im playing that the minute.... no the second it comes out!
    No prob - good luck! I hope you like the Guardians table! I've been playing it and it's really neat. Super proud of the team!

Well, it doesn't look like I'll win this tournament either, lol. A pair of those slippers for participating sure would be nice though
    PSN: Bearded_Warrior

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

Anyone know what time the tournament ends GMT? Some great scores on the PS3 and Vita, I wonder how much time we have left to post a score?...

Thumbs up slippers

Anyone know what time the tournament ends GMT? Some great scores on the PS3 and Vita, I wonder how much time we have left to post a score?...
    Just enough time to get 812m and a pair of Zen slippers. Nice game skyway, I only got 92m cant wait to play the new Gaurdians table. DL now.

Congrats m8, excellent score considering the difficulty of the table. Thank the maker that's over coz I'm running out of breakables to vent my frustration lol. Congrats to all top 3 places

Ah thanks guys, I'm so chuffed to finish in the top 3 and still can't believe it really. Thinking back to that game, it seemed to just keep going and going and towards the end I kept thinking 'I bet the tournament ends before my score gets posted' I think I would have cried lol!

Also, I got that score without ever completing the Wizard mode The 2 times I tried in that game I just had to hit under the right upper flipper and lost the ball off the bottom of the lower right, GAH!! Decided that shot is just too risky and didn't try it again...

I actually grew to enjoy the table more and more, it became (slightly) less frustrating and it's a great buzz when you get stacked Multiballs running and rack up some tasty points. SUPER JACKPOT!!! yay.

Well done to everyone who took part and sorry my buddy Brucethejam missed out, hey Barbie can't we send him something as a consolation?...

Looking forward to enjoying the new GotG table and wearing my sexy Zen Studios slippers hehe!

Hello!

And where are the official results?

Greets
    Neuroup of Addict Labs
    http://twitter.com/neuroup

Quote Originally Posted by Neuroup View Post
    Hello!

And where are the official results?

Greets
    Go to tournament icon at your start up, it shows them all with the top 100 scores.

Hi here ,

Barbiebobomb you contact 3 times on my ps3 i answered you 2 times with info you asked me but apparently you don't see my message maybe problem between ps3 to vita i don't know?

i send you a private message on this forum but again no answer of your part.

So why can i do now ?

PS: sorry for my english i'm french

Quote Originally Posted by tptime33 View Post
    Hi here ,

Barbiebobomb you contact 3 times on my ps3 i answered you 2 times with info you asked me but apparently you don't see my message maybe problem between ps3 to vita i don't know?

So why can i do now ?

Replied to your PM here on the forums THanks!

Quote Originally Posted by tptime33 View Post
    Hi here ,

So why can i do now ?

I had exactly the same thing, finally made contact via PM on this forum a
    few minutes ago and was relieved

I had exactly the same thing, finally made contact via PM on this forum a
    few minutes ago and was relieved
    Yeah, not sure what is up with PSN messages lately, I was starting to think that none of the PSN players wanted to claim their loot!

So is my free table code still for The Walking Dead? Because I already bought Guardians of the Galaxy using my own money.
    Completed Tables:
    Spider-Man, Ms. Splosion Man, Captain America, Ghost Rider, Moon Knight, Sorcerer's Lair, Plants vs. Zombies, The Avengers, World War Hulk, Civil War, Return of the Jedi, Starfighter Assault, Super League Football

Xbox 360 ID: NoahChron
    PlayStation 4 ID: richc111
    PS4 Twitch Livestreams: http://www.twitch.tv/captainbzarre

Quote Originally Posted by Captain B. Zarre View Post
    So is my free table code still for The Walking Dead? Because I already bought Guardians of the Galaxy using my own money.
    You need to respond to my message, I cannot give you a code publicly.

You need to respond to my message, I cannot give you a code publicly.
    I never got your message.... PM?
    Completed Tables:
    Spider-Man, Ms. Splosion Man, Captain America, Ghost Rider, Moon Knight, Sorcerer's Lair, Plants vs. Zombies, The Avengers, World War Hulk, Civil War, Return of the Jedi, Starfighter Assault, Super League Football

Have you checked your Inbox here? (Click 'Notifications' at the top of this page just in case you didn't know)

I messaged you on PSN, not here on the forums.

I messaged you on PSN, not here on the forums.
    What I remember is that you did message me that I won the table code, but you never got back to me on the Walking Dead code.
    Completed Tables:

What I remember is that you did message me that I won the table code, but you never got back to me on the Walking Dead code.
    Alright, I FINALLY got back to you... I was in Maine last weekend so I didn't get your message
    Completed Tables:

I'm in the same boat as others, can't seem to get a response to any messages sent. Zen can donate my walking dead code to someone else, already bought the table as of now, so no use for it.

Quote Originally Posted by never2manygtrs View Post
    I'm in the same boat as others, can't seem to get a response to any messages sent. Zen can donate my walking dead code to someone else, already bought the table as of now, so no use for it.
    Sorry! Was traveling and didn't see your forum message, and PSN is all goofed up and I only got messages from a few people Next table is on me! Don't you dare buy it!

Thanks BarbieBoBomb, no worries. I hear you loud and clear, avoid purchasing temptation at all costs :-)

Got my t shirt and slippers from the tourney.

Thanx Barbie!

Thanx Barbie!
    And now I await your payment for helping you lol

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Thanx Barbie!
    You're so welcome, and congrats again

Quote Originally Posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    And now I await your payment for helping you lol
    Payment in tacos?