• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Deadpool Tournament!

TOURNAMENT TIME!

Deadpool table tournament happening July 23-30 on PS3, PS4 and PS Vita! Details (and prizes!) on our blog. Enjoy!
  • skyway73
    • Jun 2012

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
    TOURNAMENT TIME!

Deadpool table tournament happening July 23-30 on PS3, PS4 and PS Vita! Details (and prizes!) on our blog. Enjoy!
    Great news! Thanks guys, I'm only in it for the slippers

Comment

• skyway73
      • Jun 2012

So I returned to my saved game today only to find ZP2 requires an update. This means we lose any saved games, not good when you have a good go saved and especially not good during a tournament...

Maybe in the future it could be possible to give us a heads-up when an update is coming? At least that way if an update must coincide with an on-going tournament we can plan a bit and not feel disappointed, I know I'm not the only one who has suffered with this.

Anyway, good luck to everyone in the tournament and look forward to news of the next table.

Comment

• Brucethejam
        • Sep 2012

Seconded, definitely a bad time to do an update! Lost a good save too. A heads up would be very appreciated as this has happened a few times and some were quite high on the ol' scoreboard

Comment

• ShoryukenToTheChin
          Writer of Guides
          • Apr 2011

Oh man losing a good game save, jeez I feel for you guys. What did the update fix/add?
          sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
          Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
          *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

• skyway73
            • Jun 2012

Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin
            Oh man losing a good game save, jeez I feel for you guys. What did the update fix/add?
            Just the trophies etc. for the new Guardians table I think.

Comment

• DiscoKing
              • Jul 2012

Originally posted by skyway73
              the trophies were already on the psn I saw them a few days earlier

also while playing today I suffered a ShoryukenToTheChin, when I was in the middle of the wizard mode multiball my ps4 controller died!!!! all my balls went down the drain.. no more jackpots for you and oh by the way reset the table for me to

Comment

• ShoryukenToTheChin
                Writer of Guides
                • Apr 2011

Ah that makes sense, Better get my Deadpool Guide finished.

Originally posted by DiscoKing
                Snip
                Stop trying to make the name stick lol.
                sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
                *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Comment

• DiscoKing
                  • Jul 2012

question for barbie

HEY Barbie I have a question........uhhh turned out to be questionS

ok so like im trying for the dead pool tournament, I've tried on others too but never came close in the end.
                  that being said I'm liking my chances right now of being in the top 3 on my system
                  and that brought up some questions I have.....

I have questions about the prizes:
                  the shirt size - is the shirt just given to you or do u pick the size?
                  slippers - same question about the size.
                  and 2 questions about this prize "a code for the next table free"
                  1. Is it a code for guardians of the galaxy? I hope it's not GotG because I will buy that tomorrow before the tourney ends.
                  2. if you win the code do you get the code for the system you won on, or the system of your choice? because currently i'm in first place on the PS4, but I still play and own all the tables on the PS3. So if I were to win for example a code for the PS4 I would still have to buy the table so I could have it on my PS3. Or if you get the code for the PS3 would that table still be free on PS4 or would you have to buy it for the ps4? it perplexes me????

I hope you can catch my drift in my ramblings but maybe im not the only one out there with questions how the prizes work, just curious.

thanks for your time in advance

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                    Pinball Wizard
                    • Feb 2012

HEY Barbie I have a question........uhhh turned out to be questionS

ok so like im trying for the dead pool tournament, I've tried on others too but never came close in the end.
                    that being said I'm liking my chances right now of being in the top 3 on my system
                    and that brought up some questions I have.....

I have questions about the prizes:
                    the shirt size - is the shirt just given to you or do u pick the size?
                    slippers - same question about the size.
                    and 2 questions about this prize "a code for the next table free"
                    1. Is it a code for guardians of the galaxy? I hope it's not GotG because I will buy that tomorrow before the tourney ends.
                    2. if you win the code do you get the code for the system you won on, or the system of your choice? because currently i'm in first place on the PS4, but I still play and own all the tables on the PS3. So if I were to win for example a code for the PS4 I would still have to buy the table so I could have it on my PS3. Or if you get the code for the PS3 would that table still be free on PS4 or would you have to buy it for the ps4? it perplexes me????

I hope you can catch my drift in my ramblings but maybe im not the only one out there with questions how the prizes work, just curious.

thanks for your time in advance
                    Shirt size - I contact each winner and find out their size, order it, pack it up with the slippers and send it out to the winner.

Slippers are all Large (I can wear them, I wear a men's US 7, but they are very roomy. They fit up to a men's US 12.

I'm flexible on what code the winner wants, they can choose either Guardians or Walking Dead (or if they really don't want either of those, they are free to wait for the next single table release).

I prefer to give codes for the system that the winner is playing on, only because I have a set number of codes set aside for each platform, but if I have extras, I'd be happy to let the winner choose a different platform. Not a big deal at all. As for PSN codes, Sony (usually) has it set up so codes unlock all 3 platforms. Anytime you get a table on PS3 or Vita (whether you purchase it or get a code), as long as that table exists in the PS4 library, you can import to PS4

Comment

• DiscoKing
                      • Jul 2012

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
                      Shirt size - I contact each winner and find out their size, order it, pack it up with the slippers and send it out to the winner.

Slippers are all Large (I can wear them, I wear a men's US 7, but they are very roomy. They fit up to a men's US 12.

I'm flexible on what code the winner wants, they can choose either Guardians or Walking Dead (or if they really don't want either of those, they are free to wait for the next single table release).

I prefer to give codes for the system that the winner is playing on, only because I have a set number of codes set aside for each platform, but if I have extras, I'd be happy to let the winner choose a different platform. Not a big deal at all. As for PSN codes, Sony (usually) has it set up so codes unlock all 3 platforms. Anytime you get a table on PS3 or Vita (whether you purchase it or get a code), as long as that table exists in the PS4 library, you can import to PS4
                      awesome! thank you for the quick reply
                      just in case I win
                      so if I win on ps4 and select the ps3 code I can have it for both systems YAY.
                      and I would choose walking dead by the way.
                      there's no way I'm waiting one extra day to not play guardians of the galaxy.
                      im playing that the minute.... no the second it comes out!

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                        Pinball Wizard
                        • Feb 2012

awesome! thank you for the quick reply
                        just in case I win
                        so if I win on ps4 and select the ps3 code I can have it for both systems YAY.
                        and I would choose walking dead by the way.
                        there's no way I'm waiting one extra day to not play guardians of the galaxy.
                        im playing that the minute.... no the second it comes out!
                        No prob - good luck! I hope you like the Guardians table! I've been playing it and it's really neat. Super proud of the team!

Comment

• Bearded_Warrior
                          • Mar 2011

Well, it doesn't look like I'll win this tournament either, lol. A pair of those slippers for participating sure would be nice though
                          PSN: Bearded_Warrior

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

Comment

• skyway73
                            • Jun 2012

Anyone know what time the tournament ends GMT? Some great scores on the PS3 and Vita, I wonder how much time we have left to post a score?...

Comment

• s-carnegie
                              • Aug 2011

slippers

Anyone know what time the tournament ends GMT? Some great scores on the PS3 and Vita, I wonder how much time we have left to post a score?...
                              Just enough time to get 812m and a pair of Zen slippers. Nice game skyway, I only got 92m cant wait to play the new Gaurdians table. DL now.

Comment

Working...