Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roloca
    • Sep 2013

A YouTube Claim-eli a KickBeat videóimat [ENG translation in the topic too]

Szóval gondoltam készítek pár felvételt, egészen pontosan végigjátszom a kampányt, és az egészet felteszem YouTube-ra. Jóhiszeműen úgy gondoltam, hogy megvan minden jogom arra vonatkozóan, hogy a játékról videót tegyek közzé, de a YouTube claim-elte a következő számokat: Marilyn Manson - The Beautiful People, Celldweller - Switchback, Pendulum - Propane Nightmares (Celldweller remix), Blue Stahli - ULTRAnumb, Rob Zombie - Scum of The Earth, P.O.D. - Boom, Blue Stahli Scrape. Ennyit claim-eltek 3 rész alatt. A 4. befejezné, úgyhogy szerintem a Papa Roach - Last Resort, a Celldweller - I Can't Wait is claimelve lesz. Gondoltam fellebbezek, hiszen megvettem a játékot, játékról videót készíteni kommentár mellett pedig benne van a Fair Use-ban, valamint az összes zeneszám a játék része. Na most visszanézek, azt írja: Kérvény elutasítva, Claim újraindítva. Kérem a fejlesztőket, hogy adjanak írásos engedélyt. vagy valamit, hiszen PewDiePie egy csomó zenét meg klippet használ a videóiban, de a YouTube nem bünteti meg, hiszen ő hozza a sok pénzt. Valamint szerintem minél több embernek kéne megismernie a KickBeat-et
    A csatornám, ahol a videók vannak: https://www.youtube.com/user/PCRoloca

Nyugodtan válaszoljanak magyarul, legalább megtudom hányan vannak, akik nézik a fórumot

[ENGLISH]
    YouTube claims music levels in KickBeat

So I thought that I would make some gameplay videos about KickBeat (playing through the whole campaign), and put them up on YouTube. I had a good-faith, that I have all the rights neccesary to publish the videos without any problem, but YT claimed the following tracks: Marilyn Manson - The Beautiful People, Celldweller - Switchback, Pendulum - Propane Nightmares (Celldweller remix), Blue Stahli - ULTRAnumb, Rob Zombie - Scum of The Earth, P.O.D. - Boom, Blue Stahli Scrape. I have 1 more episode remaining, and probably Papa Roach - Last Resort and Celldweller - I can't Wait will be claimed too. I sent the a dispute, that I bought the game, and as the American Fair Use policy states I can make video about games as long it's not too long without any speaking, or doesn't containing copírighted things (such as musics, clips, voices). They sent me the following: Dispute rejected, Claim reinstalled. I ask the developers for a written permission, that I can make videos about the game, to get YouTube off from me. Seriously PewDiePie is using tons of musics and clips in his videos, and YouTube doesn't want to claim them, because he makes the money. And anyway I think more people should play KickBeat.

My YouTube channel, where I have the videos (hungarian language only): https://www.youtube.com/user/PCRoloca

If you can, please reply in hungarian. I want to know how many admins/moderators are hungarian
  • Solitude
    KickBeaten Down
    • Mar 2010

Well, I'm not an admin/mod, but I do know that licenses Zen got don't cover YouTube videos in most cases. You'll probably still be able to post the videos (depending on what the record companies' policy is) but the copyright claims mean you won't be able to monetize them.

Comment

• Roloca
      • Sep 2013

Thanks for your reply Soltitude! I know that you WERE an admin/mod, so I appreciate your answer. My main problem is not the monetizing (I'm not making them for money), but thanks to the copyright claim, my videos are disabled in certain countries, which involves hungary too. So my wievers can't watch my videos on mobile devices, such as m.youtube.com or YouTube app for Playstation Vita. The mobile app works well though. I asked them to only make it available on mobile devices, but they refused my dispute. I thought that since I bought the game, I have all the rights to publish vids without any problem.

Comment

Working...