This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • crackervizzo
    • Mar 2011

We are in the final phases of testing the import feature with Microsoft. As soon as this is done we can book a release date (it will be the soonest available Thursday) and announce that to you. We are VERY VERY close.

Comment

• BBIAJ
      • May 2014

Update Regarding Pinball FX2’s Release on Xbox One and Table Transfers

Fingers crossed for next week then (because, which ever way you cut it, two weeks from now isn't "very very close", and it will have been a 3 week wait by then)! I am literally dying (and counting down the days all over again), until I can start streaming Pinball FX2 to my small, but dedicated, group of followers.

Keep up the good work guys and girls at Zen, the wait shall be more than worth it I am sure!
      Last edited by BBIAJ; 08-08-2014, 12:06 AM.

Comment

• Skode
        Pinball Wizard
        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by BBIAJ
        Fingers crossed for next week then (because, which ever way you cut it, two weeks from now isn't "very very close", and it will have been a 3 week wait by then)! I am literally dying (and counting down the days all over again), until I can start streaming Pinball FX2 to my small, but dedicated, group of followers.

Keep up the good work guys and girls at Zen, the wait shall be more than worth it I am sure!
        I think by very, very close they are referencing the announcement not the actual release date of the game. It would be nice and no problem getting excited but i wouldnt get my hopes too high for something as soon as next week just incase.

Comment

• BBIAJ
          • May 2014

Update Regarding Pinball FX2’s Release on Xbox One and Table Transfers

I'd like to put forward a notion for not telling us the release date until the Wednesday/day before the game releases, that way the wait is only a few hours, not a week or two! Anyone else agree?
          Last edited by BBIAJ; 08-13-2014, 10:17 AM.

Comment

• BBIAJ
            • May 2014

Release dates have been given for The Walking Dead on all platforms apart from Xbox One, does this mean that there has been a hitherto unheard of delay to Pinball FX2 on the XB1, or shall you just be announcing a date for the TWD table on XB1 once a date is known for the full game proper?

Comment

• crackervizzo
              • Mar 2011

Pinball FX2 is out now on Xbox One! Make sure to read the FAQ people!

Please enjoy the game.

HUGE thanks to ID@Xbox and Microsoft for helping us get the table import feature done for all of you!

Comment

• BBIAJ
                • May 2014

OMG, I could kiss you all!

Comment

• OSPerry
                  • Oct 2009

YeeHaw!!!

Originally posted by crackervizzo

Please enjoy the game.

HUGE thanks to ID@Xbox and Microsoft for helping us get the table import feature done for all of you!
                  YeeHaw!!!

Been watching daily, checking the forums multiple times per day for the past couple of months.

Actually saw it on MajorNelson's blog first.

Thank you, thank you!

Downloading now.

I'm coming for some of your scores. Are you downloading this crackervizzo? I'm gunning for your scores.

I'm also going to download and purchase the newest Star Wars pack and Dr. Strange, since I had been holding out for Xbox One.
                  Last edited by OSPerry; 08-14-2014, 03:45 AM. Reason: Forgot to mention I'm downloading new DLC tables too!

Comment

• Xtowers
                    • Aug 2014

Originally posted by crackervizzo

Please enjoy the game.

I look forward to starting it up. I hope you take another look at the achievement list and kind of balance it out.

Comment

• xfatalxzero
                      • Aug 2014

Xbox One and Windows 8 Table demos

Steam has table demos for the tables you do not own, Xbox One and Windows 8 (app) should get this feature. I'll buy them anyways but other may like this.

Comment

• TheFreakingPope
                        • Aug 2014

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
                        No, this is just 360 to Xbox One.
                        So, the expectation is that I will repurchase tables I'm using in the Windows 8 XBOX Pinball FX2 or visa versa? VERY disappointing.

Comment

• TheFreakingPope
                          • Aug 2014

Disappointing

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
                          No, this is just 360 to Xbox One.
                          So, the expectation is that I will repurchase tables I'm using in the Windows 8 XBOX Pinball FX2 or visa versa? VERY disappointing.

Comment

• silvan
                            • Aug 2014

finally its not possible to transfer walking dead table ?? excellent, I bought yesterday on 360 because you says that the import of new tables its possible.

good work guys, I eat the walking dead table but you dont see my money again

Comment

• coldgin96
                              Banned
                              • Aug 2014

Originally posted by silvan
                              finally its not possible to transfer walking dead table ?? excellent, I bought yesterday on 360 because you says that the import of new tables its possible.

good work guys, I eat the walking dead table but you dont see my money again
                              You will be able to eventually. They said they are working on it.

Get in line, pal...

Comment

• BRM
                                • Sep 2014

Hello, first I would like to say thanks for the free xbox one download of the table purchased on the xbox 360 !
                                I was really happy about that and I decided to purchase new tables on my Xbox One but when I tryed to download it on the 360 that couldn't be done for free !

Why not implementing the reverse offer for users who are still playing on both Xbox 360 and One ?

Comment

Working...