X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joaomelo
    • Jul 2014

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
    It's not the table itself that is causing the problem, so it has nothing to do with the way it is coded. It only has to do with the marketplace infrastructure, which is handled by Microsoft, and not us. We are working with them to enable transfer from 360 to One, and it's not as easy as it seems from a player's point of view. Just know that we are doing our best to make this happen, it just takes time.

I know that u could´t go deeper into this, but Minecraft was released today and the content transfer from 360 to xbox one is working flawless... So, if it´s a xbox marketplace problem, i really don´t understand how Minecraft is working and pinball fx2 don´t.

Í´m almost giving up and i will pay the 9,99 for the fx2 core tables.

Comment

• TV_Junkie
      • Aug 2014

In Minecraft's case, it was announced at E3 in 2013...before the Xbox One even launched. It was meant to be a launch window title, and is vastly more popular than Pinball FX 2. I honestly can't recall if there was an announcement for Pinball FX 2 on Xbox One before July 2014, but Microsoft has had considerably more time to prepare for the launch of Minecraft than for Pinball FX 2.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
        Pinball Wizard
        • Feb 2012

I've updated the Xbox One FAQ - see here for details.

Comment

• Zamboski
          • Sep 2014

Transferring issue

I have tried all the ways that you had mentioned to transfer the Marvel pack including Wolverine from Xbox 360 to Xbox One to no avail. It is still showing that I need to purchase them on XOne. Any help is appreciated.

Comment

• Icedry
            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Zamboski
            I have tried all the ways that you had mentioned to transfer the Marvel pack including Wolverine from Xbox 360 to Xbox One to no avail. It is still showing that I need to purchase them on XOne. Any help is appreciated.
            almost no one has yet been able to import Marvel Pack (togheter with excalibur and earth defense) take a look to the other thread, FAQ.

Comment

• SteampunkPagan
              • Apr 2016

New Bethesda on XB not cross-buy...

Bought the new tables on my 360. Got home turned on my XB1 fired up FX2 and shock I am told I have to buy them on the XB1. Called MS and was told new tables, bundles and any tables added in the future will not be cross-buy. When I asked about tables that have not been yet brought to the XB1 by Zen that I have had for a long time was told that if those tables do come to the XB1 they will not be cross-buy and I would need to buy them again.

If this is the case you need to update your thread to give this information.

Thanks,
              SteampunkPagan.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                Pinball Wizard
                • Feb 2012

Originally posted by SteampunkPagan
                Bought the new tables on my 360. Got home turned on my XB1 fired up FX2 and shock I am told I have to buy them on the XB1. Called MS and was told new tables, bundles and any tables added in the future will not be cross-buy. When I asked about tables that have not been yet brought to the XB1 by Zen that I have had for a long time was told that if those tables do come to the XB1 they will not be cross-buy and I would need to buy them again.

Thanks,
                SteampunkPagan.
                That is not the case. The import issue is being looked into. Just for future reference, don't contact Microsoft support first when it comes to our products, they often give incorrect information.

Comment

• SteampunkPagan
                  • Apr 2016

That is not the case. The import issue is being looked into. Just for future reference, don't contact Microsoft support first when it comes to our products, they often give incorrect information.
                  Thanks and I will let the folks in the Pinaholics Club know as well it is a hot topic by the 200+members there right now. Others have gotten the same reply from MS. I will go post right now and link this.

Comment

• BBIAJ
                    • May 2014

Any news on camera angles fixes yet Barbie, and an option to adjust the safe zones?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                      Pinball Wizard
                      • Feb 2012

Thanks and I will let the folks in the Pinaholics Club know as well it is a hot topic by the 200+members there right now. Others have gotten the same reply from MS. I will go post right now and link this.
                      Sorry about that. Not sure what the deal is whit MS support, how frustrating. I'll do my best to update this with more info about this issue once I have any news. Thanks for spreading the word!

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                        Pinball Wizard
                        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by BBIAJ
                        Any news on camera angles fixes yet Barbie, and an option to adjust the safe zones?

Sorry, nothing to report at the moment.

Comment

• BBIAJ
                          • May 2014

No worries, I'm sure the new Bethesda pack will keep me busy in the mean time!

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                            Pinball Wizard
                            • Feb 2012

Thanks,
                            SteampunkPagan.
                            A fix for this import issue will be rolling out over the next 24 hours.

Comment

• Danzig
                              • Nov 2011

A fix for this import issue will be rolling out over the next 24 hours.
                              Any compensation possible for those of us that already paid for the Bethesda packs for both the Xbox 360 and the Xbox One?

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                                Pinball Wizard
                                • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Danzig
                                Any compensation possible for those of us that already paid for the Bethesda packs for both the Xbox 360 and the Xbox One?
                                Sorry, I don't know what to tell you other than you might check with MS for a refund.

Comment

Working...