X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Update Regarding Pinball FX2’s Release on Xbox One and Table Transfers

First of all, we’d like to thank you all for your feedback on our announcement of the Xbox One version of Pinball FX2. We cannot underestimate the importance of your support, insight, and yes, even criticism regarding our projects.

We have a few announcements to make affecting Pinball FX2 fans and particularly the Xbox One version of the game.
    Microsoft and Zen Studios have taken your feedback to heart, and seeing that many of you were very upset with the news that table transfers between Xbox 360 and Xbox One would not be happening, we have some good news for you! We will be able to implement table transfers on Xbox One starting from Pinball FX2’s launch. Any available table on Xbox One that was previously purchased for Xbox 360 can be imported to the new version free of charge.

However, as this process will take a bit more development time for the game, Pinball FX2 version of Xbox One will see a slight delay from its original release date this week to next month. We apologize to any fans affected by this delay, but we pledge to make it up to you by incorporating this highly desired feature.

Once again, we cannot thank you enough for your support through this process, as well as Microsoft’s, who took your feedback very seriously and worked with us to implement this feature. And again, we do apologize for the delay while we create the Pinball FX2 experience that our fans both want and deserve. We’re excited to bring Pinball FX2 to Xbox One owners, to have their previous purchases honored and transferred, and we can’t wait to share with you what we’ve got coming in the future.

We thank you for your continued support!
  • Ozzpot
    Pinball Wizard
    • Sep 2010

The other day, I predicted to a friend that PFX2 would get it's content transfer, but will consequently be delayed 3-4 weeks.

I was totally right! It's going to be agony to prolong the wait, but thanks so much to all at Zen and MS that worked to ensure we have this option.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
      Pinball Wizard
      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Ozzpot
      The other day, I predicted to a friend that PFX2 would get it's content transfer, but will consequently be delayed 3-4 weeks.

I was totally right! It's going to be agony to prolong the wait, but thanks so much to all at Zen and MS that worked to ensure we have this option.
      We really tried to not delay it, but it became apparent this week that we were not going to make it happen by launch, so a couple more weeks it is. I really think this will be worth the wait!

Comment

• BBIAJ
        • May 2014

As much as this totally bums me out, being so close to release, the end result is well worth the wait, so thank you!

Is it really just a couple of weeks though, or is it going to be more like a full months delay?

Please update us again when you have a date set in stone, thank you!

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
          Pinball Wizard
          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by BBIAJ
          As much as this totally bums me out, being so close to release, the end result is well worth the wait, so thank you!

Is it really just a couple of weeks though, or is it going to be more like a full months delay?

Please update us again when you have a date set in stone, thank you!
          Not sure - At the very latest, end of August, but we're going to work hard to get this ready ASAP.

Comment

• BBIAJ
            • May 2014

Sounds good, I can live with that, and I'll be getting GotG to be going on with, on PS3/PS Vita, and of course now on Xbox 360, knowing that it will carry over, win/win!

Comment

• xtantss
              • Jul 2014

Does the transfer also apply to tables purchased on windows 8?

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                Pinball Wizard
                • Feb 2012

Originally posted by xtantss
                Does the transfer also apply to tables purchased on windows 8?
                No, this is just 360 to Xbox One.

Comment

• Icedry
                  • Jan 2012

thanks BarbieBobomb!

It's an amazing news.
                  I'm sorry for being so critical but the issue was really important to me.

And Now... Come on with the Guardians table to buy!

Comment

• dvdjbrn
                    • Jul 2014

This is great news - I'm glad that Zen and Microsoft were able to work this out. I have every table for the 360, and was really looking forward to playing them on my Xbox One (without paying $100 again). Now I'll be able to continue to dominate my brother on every table on a new system. I guess I'll continue to collect every table on the new system as well - Guardians of the Galaxy looks great!

Comment

• PainkillerJTL
                      Pinball Wizard
                      • Apr 2012

This is awesome news. I just bought an XBox One and can't wait to play all my tables at 60 fps in 1080P! Thanks for listening Zen and Microsoft and thanks for doing the right thing.

Comment

• OSPerry
                        • Oct 2009

Hip Hip Hooray!!

I am estatic. Thanks for keeping up the good fight for us Zen. I will be buying a few of the tables I've been holding out for to come out for Xbox One.

I couldn't be happier. Best video gaming news I've heard all Summer. I can't wait... but I can for this.

Thanks BB for keeping us all up to date.

Comment

• Raidy
                          • Jul 2013

awesome news! looking forward to trying out the new version also curious how it will compare to the Steam version.

Comment

• videjuca
                            • May 2014

This is just for the tables you already own, or also for the new ones you buy later?

If i buy a table on Xbox One, will it be transferred to xbox 360?

Thanks for your efforts!

Comment

• Skode
                              Pinball Wizard
                              • Jul 2011

Great news Zen, thanks for the continued support of this franchise and look forward to my continued support in return

Comment

Working...