Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: older tables

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1

    Cool older tables

    hi can you tell me if Biolab, Pasha, Rome, Secrets of the Deep miss explosion man will come to the ps4, I have them on steam but would be great if I had them on the ps4 to.

  2. #2
    Senior Member shogun00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Western NY (USA)
    Posts
    2,823

    Default

    Ms Splosion Man will never come to a Sony console, since it's a Microsoft property. The other four have a chance, but they are caught in a lot of red tape due to Microsoft at the moment.
    Last edited by shogun00; 08-05-2014 at 10:15 PM.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    Ms Splosion Man will never come to a Sony console, since it's a Microsoft property. The other four have a chance, but they are caught in a lot of red tape with to Microsoft at the moment.

    Honestly The wait has been too long. I already got them on Steam and it was worth it. Especially when they were on the 'Flash Sale'. They are still pretty good tables even though they are 'older' tables. Love ROME Even Bio lab is interesting. The best tables of the pack are Secrets of the deep and ROME IMO.

    Splosion Man is one of the easiest tables I ever played yet the charm of the table is what sold me. Definitely a Marathon table.

  4. #4

    Default

    I was hoping we would have a nice little surprise announcement 30 days after the XBOX One release.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Rafie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    1,010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thefly0810 View Post
    I was hoping we would have a nice little surprise announcement 30 days after the XBOX One release.
    Like what? We've been getting table announcements more often than usual. I really can't complain. All I'm expecting to hear in the near future is TWD table. If there is anything outside of that, then it would be a huge shocker to me.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

    Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    Like what? We've been getting table announcements more often than usual. I really can't complain. All I'm expecting to hear in the near future is TWD table. If there is anything outside of that, then it would be a huge shocker to me.
    I agree with you. We have been getting announcements left and right, and I'm very appreciative of the fan service that Zen provides. I was making reference to the PBFX 2 Core tables mentioned above. I was hoping for something similar to how Season 2 is being released for The Pinball Arcade for the PS4 30 days after the XBOX One release. Maybe, just maybe, enough time has passed and the red tape can finally disappear and Core tables can finally be released on the Playstation systems 30 days after the PBFX 2 XBOX One release. I know, wishful thinking.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Rafie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    1,010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thefly0810 View Post
    I agree with you. We have been getting announcements left and right, and I'm very appreciative of the fan service that Zen provides. I was making reference to the PBFX 2 Core tables mentioned above. I was hoping for something similar to how Season 2 is being released for The Pinball Arcade for the PS4 30 days after the XBOX One release. Maybe, just maybe, enough time has passed and the red tape can finally disappear and Core tables can finally be released on the Playstation systems 30 days after the PBFX 2 XBOX One release. I know, wishful thinking.
    Nah it's not wishful thinking. It could happen. I really do hope it does happen. Although I own a 360 and have those said tables their, I want my PS family to partake in it as well. They (PBFX 2 Core pack) are great tables and should be played on all platforms, not just some. Zen knows PS fans want it, and if MS let's the tables go...then you can bet you'll probably see them on the PS side.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

    Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    173

    Default

    I'd buy those tables the second they hit. I miss them.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    Nah it's not wishful thinking. It could happen. I really do hope it does happen. Although I own a 360 and have those said tables their, I want my PS family to partake in it as well. They (PBFX 2 Core pack) are great tables and should be played on all platforms, not just some. Zen knows PS fans want it, and if MS let's the tables go...then you can bet you'll probably see them on the PS side.
    It should have happened by now.Perhaps it will someday but odds aren't good.The PS never seemed a priority for Zen.

  10. #10
    Senior Member crackervizzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Northern California, USA
    Posts
    340

    Default

    You guys will have a nice surprise coming this year

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crackervizzo View Post
    you guys will have a nice surprise coming this year
    WHA, WHA, WHAT!!!!!!!! You have made my day. Thank you!!!!:
    Last edited by Thefly0810; 08-07-2014 at 07:06 PM.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Rafie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    1,010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ALH2012 View Post
    It should have happened by now.Perhaps it will someday but odds aren't good.The PS never seemed a priority for Zen.
    MEL HAS SPOKEN!!! Meaning there is a surprise coming soon. Cross your fingers man!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

    Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    MEL HAS SPOKEN!!! Meaning there is a surprise coming soon. Cross your fingers man!
    I'll cross my toes too, if that will help.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crackervizzo View Post
    You guys will have a nice surprise coming this year
    Now this is exciting news!Bring it on!!!

  15. #15
    Senior Member snakeman07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Santa Clarita, CA
    Posts
    861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crackervizzo View Post
    You guys will have a nice surprise coming this year


    Nice!

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    Ms Splosion Man will never come to a Sony console, since it's a Microsoft property. The other four have a chance, but they are caught in a lot of red tape due to Microsoft at the moment.
    I say re-skin Ms Splosion Man as Ratchet and Clank for the Playstation; and re-skin Ninja Gaiden Sigma as either Gears of War or Halo for the XBOX. On the Wii U, Super Mario Bros. for Ms Splosion Man, and The Legend of Zelda for NGS. That would allow all these tables to be available for all the consoles, just with console-exclusive themes for each.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •