Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • crackervizzo
    • Mar 2011

The Walking Dead Pinball - Wii U Release

The Walking Dead Pinball is coming to Zen Pinball 2 for Wii U on August 28th! See our blog post http://blog.zenstudios.com/?p=4792 for more details!
  • tfhfony
    Pinball Wizard
    • Mar 2013

Originally posted by crackervizzo
    The Walking Dead Pinball is coming to Zen Pinball 2 for Wii U on August 28th! See our blog post http://blog.zenstudios.com/?p=4792 for more details!
    Good: Finally some good news for us WiiU owners!
    Bad: We are still waiting on some much needed bug fixes in ZP2 :-(
    https://www.arnauddeklerk.com <- Find out more about me!
    https://www.file-hunter.com <- Play Amiga & MSX Pinball games online

Comment

• crackervizzo
      • Mar 2011

Originally posted by tfhfony
      Good: Finally some good news for us WiiU owners!
      Bad: We are still waiting on some much needed bug fixes in ZP2 :-(
      There will be bug fixes contained in this release patch, including the fix of the Spider-Man bug.

Comment

• kelanflyter
        • Oct 2010

Very great news.
        The Walking dead table was my most wanted table since i'm a great fan of the comics/game/TV Show

I hope other missing tables will found a way to Wii U too.

Comment

• Tech101
          • Jan 2012

I'll post this again here.

I'm Truely happy this is coming and along with the others for a change as well but I sure hope this isn't the only table announced in the coming weeks. Still I'm glad to have something and bug fixes as well.

Will the leader boards be fixed with this update?
          Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

Comment

• tfhfony
            Pinball Wizard
            • Mar 2013

Originally posted by crackervizzo
            There will be bug fixes contained in this release patch, including the fix of the Spider-Man bug.
            That is VERY good to hear. Thanks for this information!
            https://www.arnauddeklerk.com <- Find out more about me!
            https://www.file-hunter.com <- Play Amiga & MSX Pinball games online

Comment

• Everly
              Pinball Wizard
              • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Tech101
              I'm Truely happy this is coming and along with the others for a change as well but I sure hope this isn't the only table announced in the coming weeks. Still I'm glad to have something and bug fixes as well.
              I agree 100%. I am so looking forward to playing a new table the same time that everyone else is.

Originally posted by Tech101
              Will the leader boards be fixed with this update?
              My question as well.

Comment

• Brianvgplayer
                • Feb 2012

I'm glad something is coming to Wii U. I hope the leaderboards are fixed as well. I know one game with a similar issue, X-Type, was actually taken off the Wii U eShop until the error was found, which is the type of effort I like to see in squashing these bugs. Any news on Classic Controller support?

As far as I know, Spider-Man is even more behind on 360. I hope Pinball FX3 won't be Xbox ONE exclusive because I don't want to be stuck with outdated versions of the tables on 360.

Any 3DS news? Is 3DS still getting support? I haven't heard anything about 3DS here in a while.
                Last edited by Brianvgplayer; 08-13-2014, 10:08 PM.

Comment

• Tech101
                  • Jan 2012

Before I forget, can we please take the scoring limit off the tables! Please revert it back to the way it was. What's it called again 32bit scoring system?
                  Last edited by Tech101; 08-14-2014, 03:26 AM.
                  Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

Comment

• Squashie
                    • Jul 2013

Really pleased to see Zen's support for Wii U kicking off again with this table, I hope it's repeated with upcoming tables and maybe we'll have all those issues fixed soon?
                    Nintendo Feed's main man and all round awesome guy - I like Nintendo, and more recently, Pinball!

Comment

• kelanflyter
                      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Brianvgplayer
                      I'm glad something is coming to Wii U. I hope the leaderboards are fixed as well. I know one game with a similar issue, X-Type, was actually taken off the Wii U eShop until the error was found, which is the type of effort I like to see in squashing these bugs. Any news on Classic Controller support?

As far as I know, Spider-Man is even more behind on 360. I hope Pinball FX3 won't be Xbox ONE exclusive because I don't want to be stuck with outdated versions of the tables on 360.

Any 3DS news? Is 3DS still getting support? I haven't heard anything about 3DS here in a while.
                      In an interview with Nintendo-life , Zen Studio has said they have no current plans on 3DS.
                      WiiU will be on Pair with other versions from now.

Comment

• Brianvgplayer
                        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by kelanflyter
                        In an interview with Nintendo-life , Zen Studio has said they have no current plans on 3DS.
                        I posted about that here.

Comment

• crackervizzo
                          • Mar 2011

THE WALKING DEAD is now available in NOA. Sorry for the delay!

I hope you all enjoy the table. Excited to hear your feedback!

Comment

Working...