Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: The Walking Dead Pinball - Wii U Release

  1. #1
    Senior Member crackervizzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Northern California, USA
    Posts
    340

    Default The Walking Dead Pinball - Wii U Release

    The Walking Dead Pinball is coming to Zen Pinball 2 for Wii U on August 28th! See our blog post http://blog.zenstudios.com/?p=4792 for more details!

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crackervizzo View Post
    The Walking Dead Pinball is coming to Zen Pinball 2 for Wii U on August 28th! See our blog post http://blog.zenstudios.com/?p=4792 for more details!
    Good: Finally some good news for us WiiU owners!
    Bad: We are still waiting on some much needed bug fixes in ZP2 :-(

  3. #3
    Senior Member crackervizzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Northern California, USA
    Posts
    340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tfhfony View Post
    Good: Finally some good news for us WiiU owners!
    Bad: We are still waiting on some much needed bug fixes in ZP2 :-(
    There will be bug fixes contained in this release patch, including the fix of the Spider-Man bug.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lyon - France
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Very great news.
    The Walking dead table was my most wanted table since i'm a great fan of the comics/game/TV Show



    I hope other missing tables will found a way to Wii U too.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Tech101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    921

    Default

    I'll post this again here.

    I'm Truely happy this is coming and along with the others for a change as well but I sure hope this isn't the only table announced in the coming weeks. Still I'm glad to have something and bug fixes as well.

    Will the leader boards be fixed with this update?
    Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crackervizzo View Post
    There will be bug fixes contained in this release patch, including the fix of the Spider-Man bug.
    That is VERY good to hear. Thanks for this information!

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    522

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tech101 View Post
    I'm Truely happy this is coming and along with the others for a change as well but I sure hope this isn't the only table announced in the coming weeks. Still I'm glad to have something and bug fixes as well.
    I agree 100%. I am so looking forward to playing a new table the same time that everyone else is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tech101 View Post
    Will the leader boards be fixed with this update?
    My question as well.

  8. #8

    Default

    I'm glad something is coming to Wii U. I hope the leaderboards are fixed as well. I know one game with a similar issue, X-Type, was actually taken off the Wii U eShop until the error was found, which is the type of effort I like to see in squashing these bugs. Any news on Classic Controller support?

    As far as I know, Spider-Man is even more behind on 360. I hope Pinball FX3 won't be Xbox ONE exclusive because I don't want to be stuck with outdated versions of the tables on 360.

    Any 3DS news? Is 3DS still getting support? I haven't heard anything about 3DS here in a while.
    Last edited by Brianvgplayer; 08-13-2014 at 10:08 PM.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Tech101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    921

    Default

    Before I forget, can we please take the scoring limit off the tables! Please revert it back to the way it was. What's it called again 32bit scoring system?
    Last edited by Tech101; 08-14-2014 at 03:26 AM.
    Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

  10. #10
    Junior Member Squashie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Really pleased to see Zen's support for Wii U kicking off again with this table, I hope it's repeated with upcoming tables and maybe we'll have all those issues fixed soon?
    Nintendo Feed's main man and all round awesome guy - I like Nintendo, and more recently, Pinball!

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lyon - France
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brianvgplayer View Post
    I'm glad something is coming to Wii U. I hope the leaderboards are fixed as well. I know one game with a similar issue, X-Type, was actually taken off the Wii U eShop until the error was found, which is the type of effort I like to see in squashing these bugs. Any news on Classic Controller support?

    As far as I know, Spider-Man is even more behind on 360. I hope Pinball FX3 won't be Xbox ONE exclusive because I don't want to be stuck with outdated versions of the tables on 360.

    Any 3DS news? Is 3DS still getting support? I haven't heard anything about 3DS here in a while.
    In an interview with Nintendo-life , Zen Studio has said they have no current plans on 3DS.
    WiiU will be on Pair with other versions from now.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kelanflyter View Post
    In an interview with Nintendo-life , Zen Studio has said they have no current plans on 3DS.
    I posted about that here.

  13. #13
    Senior Member crackervizzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Northern California, USA
    Posts
    340

    Default

    THE WALKING DEAD is now available in NOA. Sorry for the delay!

    I hope you all enjoy the table. Excited to hear your feedback!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •