Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eboy71
    • Jul 2014

Flipper lag here as well

Just adding my name to the list of someone experiencing flipper lag on the Xbox One. Switching my tv to game mode improved things to where the game is at least playable, but there is still some lag. Not to mention that switching to game mode is annoying and the graphics aren't quite as sharp, so hopefully there is a better fix than that.

Comment

• WAZMAC
      • Dec 2013

Nudging..

Anyone noticed that bumping with the Left Thumb stick is not as responsive as 360 it's quite annoying and I have had to change the nudging to the D-PAD which is not as easy especially when you have always used the Left Thumb stick.
      Could this be looked at please?

Thanks.
      Last edited by WAZMAC; 08-16-2014, 12:17 AM.

Comment

• SBVIPER
        • Sep 2010

I'm not lagging after trying all the Star Wars tables but I though I might pose a query:

In the XB1 version, can you still go into the operators menu and reduce the microsecond timing on the upper and lower flipper responce by dropping the 15 to a 0 like you could on 360. If you can, see if this helps your lag issues. I know it's a long shot but you never know.

Comment

• evilbyte
          • Aug 2014

Noticing lag as well ... quite noticeable. The game is not playable, as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

• Heatseeker2
            • Aug 2014

Flipper and nudge lag

Originally posted by WAZMAC
            Anyone noticed that bumping with the Left Thumb stick is not as responsive as 360 it's quite annoying and I have had to change the bumping to the D-PAD which is not as easy especially when you have always used the Left Thumb stick.
            Could this be looked at please? L

Thanks.
            I had to do the same! Maybe they can adjust the dead zone. It's mostly due to controller difference from the 360 pad, hands just fit differently on the sticks.

I may have flipper lag too, but I still got 168 mil on my first sorcerers lair attempt. It definitely felt different versus 360 and ps platforms.

Comment

• DISCOBISCUIT74
              • Mar 2013

Nudge lag

I am definately experiencing nudge lag on the XBox One. Especially on Guardians of the Galaxy table.

I have tried some other tables too and sometimes there is a split second delay and that is all it takes for a ball drain.

My controller is updated so it isnt that and I dont like using the Dpad for nudge.

Looks like I will be going back to using the 360 if this problem isnt sorted out.

Comment

• RSR Nelly
                • Aug 2014

Yep same problem for me too. I noticed when controller was plugged in when I was charging the problem goes away so I'm guessing it's more of a hardware issue rather than the game itself. I've also noticed the same issue on Forza 5 as well.

Really hope Microsoft release another patch for the controller soon to alleviate this problem or at least release a wired controller.

Comment

• Mr. E51
                  • Aug 2014

Same problem

Game is unplayable to me. The lag between the button press and flipper movement is too much. Never had the problem on my 360.

Comment

• TheTerrorBeyond
                    • Aug 2014

Originally posted by RSR Nelly
                    Yep same problem for me too. I noticed when controller was plugged in when I was charging the problem goes away so I'm guessing it's more of a hardware issue rather than the game itself. I've also noticed the same issue on Forza 5 as well.

Really hope Microsoft release another patch for the controller soon to alleviate this problem or at least release a wired controller.
                    Connecting the controller with a USB cable did not fix the problem for me.

Comment

• Nod Nolan
                      • Sep 2010

Originally posted by RSR Nelly

If thats the case, have you tried changing the brand of batteries in the controller?

I had energizer ultimate lithium batteries and I am yet to see a problem.

Maybe weak batteries are the issue.

(wired with a usb the controller gets full power from the console)

Comment

• Cavenag
                        • Jul 2014

Originally posted by WAZMAC
                        Anyone noticed that bumping with the Left Thumb stick is not as responsive as 360 it's quite annoying and I have had to change the nudging to the D-PAD which is not as easy especially when you have always used the Left Thumb stick.
                        Could this be looked at please?

Thanks.
                        I´m having te same issue. The bumping with the left thumb stick have a litte lag, but enough to make almost impossible to save the ball when it falls down the left or right outlanes. The flippers response apperas fine to me, i use LB and RB to play.

Comment

• Cavenag
                          • Jul 2014

No "ball running" sound effect

Also, anyone noticed that the sound effetc of the ball running throughout the table is missing? This sound effet was always present in every table on the xbox360 version of the game. Playing without it now is very weird.

Sorry for my bad english.

Comment

• BBIAJ
                            • May 2014

Yeah, this is an odd one! I've been adjusting the audio all over the place and can't hear the ball rolling sound effect at all!

So I went over to Pinball FX2 on Xbox 360 and played a little Earth Defense, and it's right there, clear as a bell!

Hopefully this is something that can be patched in, right Zen?

Comment

• Xtowers
                              • Aug 2014

Fix soon please.

I had to stop playing after one game. The delay was so noticeable that I couldn't stand it anymore. That doesn't normally happen with Pinball. XD

I had to start concentrating on when to hit the flipper just to keep my ball from guttering, rather than where I wanted the ball to go. That's not how Pinball should be. I hope this is fixed soon.

Comment

• Applemooze
                                • Aug 2014

Same problem... The flippers are too laggy to play. Tried everything, but the lag won't go away. I downloaded all my x360 tables, and blindly bought around 25 bucks worth of new tables without first playing. Stupid... I won't be playing till this is resolved. Plz help us!

Comment

Working...