Thread: Achievements Not unlocking! In game achievemets reset!

Exclamation Achievements Not unlocking! In game achievemets reset!

I've been playing and unlocking achievements and never got a notification for them but the in game achievements (the badge/medals) popped and showed up in the achievement section in the main menu. So I just assumed Xbox was being slow so I quit the game and went back to it and now the game shows that I have no achievements at all.

Is this Xbox Live's fault or the game ?

Default achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Warlock View Post
    I've been playing and unlocking achievements and never got a notification for them but the in game achievements (the badge/medals) popped and showed up in the achievement section in the main menu. So I just assumed Xbox was being slow so I quit the game and went back to it and now the game shows that I have no achievements at all.

Is this Xbox Live's fault or the game ?
    The same thing happens to my me, has to be the game

On my Ps3 this happens, too.

Last night Xbox Live has a service issue with Achievements. Now whether this was related directly to Pinball FX2 I don't know. I was unlocking them without issue but others were having problems. The achievement list on Xbox would not load last night either. The only thing I noticed was the zero gamerscore for the table outside Sorcerer's Lair.

Achievements seem fixed today in regards to the app loading.

WE ARE AWARE OF THE ISSUE AND WORKING ON. Should be fixed soon. Any GS earned will be credited.

Default I had achievement issues last night too

This might not be consolation, but my achievements were popping last night in Peggle 2 on Xbox One. Then around midnight CST, I completed one of the trials at 100% and I should have been awarded an achievement. It never popped and it was sitting there at 100% when I went to bed.

Sounds like this is a larger issue that is being fixed. Here's hoping we get a fix very soon!

My achievements popped just fine, but the "Early Bird" challenge hasn't. Unless I have misunderstood, all I have to do is complete a game of pinball right?

Is this a related issue?

Default Achievements Not unlocking! In game achievemets reset!

Quote Originally Posted by crackervizzo View Post
    WE ARE AWARE OF THE ISSUE AND WORKING ON. Should be fixed soon. Any GS earned will be credited.
    Okay, so most of my Achievements have retroactively popped, apart from Cozy Cookie on Biolab.

Also, are these Achievements supposed to be scoreless?
    Last edited by BBIAJ; 08-15-2014 at 07:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BBIAJ View Post
    Okay, so most of my Achievements have retroactively popped, apart from Cozy Cookie on Biolab.

I was wondering this too. I only had time for a quick game but managed a Cheevo and it popped up on the screen. But no notification and the score showed zero. I guess that's all connected.

The only achievement with Zero GS I know off is a Fifa one (two own goals in one game )

Sorcerer's Lair has a full 1000K gamer score. Deadpool has 2 10g achievements. All other tables will have 1 10g achievement.

Things are starting to sort themselves out on the achievement front. I was playing Ep VI and achievements were popping for tables that I played last night. Not all of them, but a handful. It'll all work itself out though.

Yep, all my back logged Achievements have now unlocked, including Cozy Cookie, and one popped during play on Moon Knight earlier too.

Quote Originally Posted by bGZ Mic View Post
    I was wondering this too. I only had time for a quick game but managed a Cheevo and it popped up on the screen. But no notification and the score showed zero. I guess that's all connected.

The only achievement with Zero GS I know off is a Fifa one (two own goals in one game )
    Yes I'm confused too. Actually, there are lots of 0G achievements in Xbox games. Forza 5 has a few for example. But everywhere here it says the DLC tables mostly have one 10G achievement each. Well I have popped a couple (I had no problem popping them unlike a lot of others), but they are worth 0G.

What seems odd to me is that when I look in the Achievements App, all of the non-Sorcerer's Lair achievements don't say 0G, (or 10G,) they're just blank. Is it like this for everyone else?

Has anyone unlocked an achievement that said it was 0G and retroactively been awarded the 10G they should've received in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by TVJunkie View Post
    What seems odd to me is that when I look in the Achievements App, all of the non-Sorcerer's Lair achievements don't say 0G, (or 10G,) they're just blank. Is it like this for everyone else?

Has anyone unlocked an achievement that said it was 0G and retroactively been awarded the 10G they should've received in the first place?
    Yes, it's the same for me. Where it usually has the little "gift" icon and the value of the achievement it is blank.

And no, I have not been retroactively awarded any G. I think I have earned 5 or 6 DLC achievements and still have 0G for all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by TVJunkie View Post

For me, the "blank" achievements are now showing as worth 10G and the handful I'd unlocked have now been retroactively awarded.
    The two achievements that won't unlock properly for me from Sorc Lair (Tower Conqueror & Secrets Of The Lair) are still glitched.

Yeah, everything's showing up correctly for me too - in-game and in the Achievements App.

It's only half fixed for me. It now lists the achievements as having 10G and shows that I have unlocked them, but it says my total score for the game is 150/1420. It should be 200/1420. I'm pretty sure my overall Gamerscore has the same problem. It says 166,875. It should be 166,925. So, have I been awarded the score or not?

::EDIT::

I just tried popping another achievement to see if it would make it recalculate. It didn't. I now have 160G instead of 210G. I also tried a full reboot of my One. No dice.

I'll give it a couple of days to straighten out and if it doesn't I'll report back.
    Last edited by Ozzpot; 08-16-2014 at 09:00 PM.

This issue has been fixed. Please note, it may take up to a few hours for GS to credit for achievements earned before the fix was issued. Thank you all for helping us with this issue.

Well here's a weird thing I've noticed:

So, as I have said above, the 5 DLC achievements I earned during the problematic period are now showing as unlocked, and worth 10G each, BUT my total gamerscore for the game does not reflect this change.

When added up, the achievements I have earned are worth 50G more than my game total AND my overall gamerscore states. As of right now, I have earned 220G of achievements, but the total still says 170G. My gamerscore should be 166,945, but it is 166,895.

Here's the weird thing though: The game's gamerscore shows correctly as 220G when the achievements app is snapped, but not when it is in full screen. In full screen it still says 170G.

I'm becoming concerned that it is stuck like this, as everyone claims it is fixed and everyone has stopped talking about it. Well it's not fixed for me. Am I really alone?

I'm considering deleting and redownloading my profile. I've tried everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzpot View Post

So, as I have said above, the 5 DLC achievements I earned during the problematic period are now showing as unlocked, and worth 10G each, BUT my total gamerscore for the game does not reflect this change.

When added up, the achievements I have earned are worth 50G more than my game total AND my overall gamerscore states. As of right now, I have earned 220G of achievements, but the total still says 170G. My gamerscore should be 166,945, but it is 166,895.

Here's the weird thing though: The game's gamerscore shows correctly as 220G when the achievements app is snapped, but not when it is in full screen. In full screen it still says 170G.

I'm becoming concerned that it is stuck like this, as everyone claims it is fixed and everyone has stopped talking about it. Well it's not fixed for me. Am I really alone?

I'm considering deleting and redownloading my profile. I've tried everything else.
    Thanks for this feedback. Let me know what happens if you do redownload your profile. I'm reporting these issues internally to see what might be happening.

Quote Originally Posted by crackervizzo View Post
    Thanks for this feedback. Let me know what happens if you do redownload your profile. I'm reporting these issues internally to see what might be happening.
    Ok, so I deleted my account. Fully power-cycled my Xbox One. Even unplugged it. Powered it up a few minutes later, redownloaded my profile. No change. Still broken as described above.

Ok, so I deleted my account. Fully power-cycled my Xbox One. Even unplugged it. Powered it up a few minutes later, redownloaded my profile. No change. Still broken as described above.
    I had the issue where one part of the dash showed me one gamerscore and another part another gamerscore a few months ago (proof below). It might not be exactly the same issue but the following may help.

When you "fully power-cycled" your x-box, do you mean a hard reboot? (hold down the orb logo on the front of the x-box for 5-7 seconds until the light on the power block turns orange) because that's what fixed it for me.

also note even when unplugging the One from the wall, the power block seems to hold some charge. Did you turn the plug off at the wall AND unplug the power block at the back of the One for a few minutes.

You're not alone. The only thing that has been fixed is the problem with the DLC achievements showing 0G etc. The disparity in my gamerscore is down to the Sorc Lair achievements being thoroughly glitched and Zen ignoring it just like they're ignoring all the leaderboard problems.
    Zen will get no more money from me until they sort this mess of a game out.

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You're not alone. The only thing that has been fixed is the problem with the DLC achievements showing 0G etc. The disparity in my gamerscore is down to the Sorc Lair achievements being thoroughly glitched and Zen ignoring it just like they're ignoring all the leaderboard problems.
    Zen will get no more money from me until they sort this mess of a game out.
    You know its not necessarily a Zen Problem right?

Xbox Live had a status update to say that ALL the Achievement system was borked on the home page on Thursday.

When this happened last time (towards the end of July, I think) it took 3-5 days to sort itself out, and all earned achievements to be correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Nod Nolan View Post
    You know its not necessarily a Zen Problem right?

Xbox Live had a status update to say that ALL the Achievement system was borked on the home page on Thursday.

When this happened last time (towards the end of July, I think) it took 3-5 days to sort itself out, and all earned achievements to be correct.
    The achievements for Sorc Lair are not popping & the in-game achievement list keeps resetting. The leaderboards, superscore and wizard score are completely ganked and have been from the start. Nobody at Zen has even acknowledged it. The game is at fault, The developers are at fault. It's yet another gaming product released without proper testing with the customer expected to just swallow it.

Well not me. I'm tired of rubbish like this. What should have been a positive gaming experience has become just another negative one ... again. I've no loyalty left and very little tolerance these days. Zen fix FX2 and they get money from me. They don't, they get nothing for any of their products. I'm not the only person who feels this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    The achievements for Sorc Lair are not popping & the in-game achievement list keeps resetting. The leaderboards, superscore and wizard score are completely ganked and have been from the start. Nobody at Zen has even acknowledged it. The game is at fault, The developers are at fault. It's yet another gaming product released without proper testing with the customer expected to just swallow it.

Well not me. I'm tired of rubbish like this. What should have been a positive gaming experience has become just another negative one ... again. I've no loyalty left and very little tolerance these days. Zen fix FX2 and they get money from me. They don't, they get nothing for any of their products. I'm not the only person who feels this way.
    and the Achievements for Trials Fusion aren't popping for some people, and Titanfall and Watch Dogs.

The Leaderboards are probably not a difficult fix, but they're also not the most important fix that needs to be made.

If you've got very little tolerance, you could have upgraded to next gen gaming a bit early, or need to start buying downloading games a month after release at least, because this is what happens with every single game on release.

When you "fully power-cycled" your x-box, do you mean a hard reboot? (hold down the orb logo on the front of the x-box for 5-7 seconds until the light on the power block turns orange) because that's what fixed it for me.

also note even when unplugging the One from the wall, the power block seems to hold some charge. Did you turn the plug off at the wall AND unplug the power block at the back of the One for a few minutes.
    Yes, I held down the logo for a few seconds until it fully turned off, then unplugged the power cable from the back of the Xbox One for good measure. I waited 2-3 minutes, plugged it back in, turned it back on. Didn't make a difference.

I subsequently deleted my account, hard reset again, redownloaded my account, still no difference. Still, while it acknowledges I have got the achievements and that they are 10G, it won't add them to my total for the game (although oddly, it is correct when the achievement app is pinned) or my total overall gamerscore. So I'm short 50G.

I'm going to wait a couple of days to see what happens and keep Zen notified. It must be fixable.
    Last edited by Ozzpot; 08-17-2014 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Typo

Yes, I held down the logo for a few seconds until it fully turned off, then unplugged the power cable from the back of the Xbox One for good measure. I waited 2-3 minutes, plugged it back in, turned it back on. Didn't make a difference.

I subsequently deleted my account, hard reset again, redownloaded my account, still no difference. Still, while it acknowledges I have got the achievements and that they are 10G, it won't add them to my total for the game (although oddly, it is correct when the achievement app is pinned) or my total overall gamerscore. So I'm short 50G.

I'm going to wait a couple of days to see what happens and keep Zen notified. It must be fixable.
    Just took a look at your profile... Wierd thing is, i couldn't see PFX2 on your activity feed (presuming your tag is the same or your forum name), so took a look at one of my other friends who has played the game since release. The game isnt on his activity feed either.... I am wondering if microsoft has flicked all the right switches for Pinball FX 2 to fully render the game on the dashboard system.
    Last edited by Nod Nolan; 08-17-2014 at 04:17 PM.

Just took a look at your profile... Wierd thing is, i couldn't see PFX2 on your activity feed (presuming your tag is the same or your forum name), so took a look at one of my other friends who has played the game since release. The game isnt on his activity feed either.... I am wondering if microsoft has flicked all the right switches for Pinball FX 2 to fully render the game on the dashboard system.
    Maybe. I noticed something similar yesterday. I wondered what my Xbox.com profile's take on this was. (And yes, my GT is Ozzpot). My activity feed, and my recently played games, were completely wrong. Indeed, PFX2 was not there, but neither was Fifa 14, a game I had been playing only an hour before. In fact what was there was in an order which made no sense. Not the usual reverse chronological order, and games were listed in my last five that I hadn't played for many months.

Maybe Xbox Live is screwy at the moment. It certainly was a week or so ago. I am hoping that with time it will straighten out.

I reckon that Xbox.com or whatever database the Xbox One gets the numbers from is not populated properly.

thank goodness we're getting a TrueAchievemnts app on the One soon, because that seems to be all correct.

I reckon that Xbox.com or whatever database the Xbox One gets the numbers from is not populated properly.

thank goodness we're getting a TrueAchievemnts app on the One soon, because that seems to be all correct.
    You're a TA member too?

I'm a year one Alpha over there. Stoked for the TA app. Looks great.

Wow! Here is the most detailed description I can give on how screwed up these achievements are. Warning: LONG POST AHEAD.

Firstly I will explain that I did a full "quite the game and unplug the power brick" reset of the system. This did seem to fix a couple of strange issues with one achievement, but not nearly all of them. What unplugging did do was it made it so the icon for an earned achievement on Epic Quest went away and stopped showing up as being unlocked in the in game achievement tab.

I DID actually unlock the achievement on Epic Quest. It did the badge pop up during the game and it also WAS showing the achievement icon on the games icon on the game selection tab. It WAS also showing up as unlocked on the in game achievement tab. As I said....after my power reboot it stopped showing the icon that I had unlocked it and also stopped showing it on the in game achievement list.

I will follow up with the additional strangeness that this achievement in particular is still showing. Though that achievement is still showing as locked on my achievement app....if I go to a friends profile, compare games and select Pinball FX 2. It shows the Epic Quest achievement as locked, but below it, it says LOCKED (100%)?!? Meaning it's locked, but I am 100% towards unlocking it???

Anyway...on with the next set of issues. I have 8 achievements showing as being unlocked. (1 25gs, 1 0gs for the early bird achievement and 6 10gs achievements) These 8 achievements should equal 85gs...yet it is just listed as 65gs. Even if you take the screwiness that was my Epic Quest achievement out of the mix....it still would account for me being ripped 20gs.

I do see that my friend that I am comparing with has "Cosmic Cube" from the Captain America table unlocked (just as I do) and he is showing 0gs on the game.

Could it be that achievements that were unlocked when the in game achievement list was showing the 10gs as 0gs that you got credit for unlocking the achievement, but did not receive the gs that should now be associated with them?

Anyway...seems like a real cluster of a mess. I hope you get it straightened out and I will also go out on a limb and say "fix it or no more purchases from me" and I have EVERY table ever released on the Xbox 360. What's that some 50+ tabled and how much money worth of DLC?

I hate the idea of my gs being screwed up for life because of a game rushed out before it was ready.

Another suggestion...make it so an unlocked achievement that IS showing, stays showing. It seems like amateur hour when it has to load each time you start the game...then it dumps the info as soon as you scroll it off the page, then it has to reload when you scroll back up to it.

I also like the tables being separated better, but that's about the only improvement I can see on the interface. Pinball FX2 on the Xbox One reminds me of the Xbox One itself. Better as far as graphics goes, but a step backwards from the 360 as far as user interface goes.

Please get this mess straitened out. I will be checking in on it before making a The Walking Dead purchase.

Here's a very quick update after my epic post above.

I just went back to my system and my wonky acting Epic Quest achievement had unlocked. It's showing in game on the Epic Quest icon and also showing as unlocked on the in game achievement tab. It is also showing on my achievement app, both in full screen and snapped.

Now I am down to just the issue that Ozzpot has described. I am shorted gamerscore for Pinball FX2. So...even though all of my unlocked achievements are showing everywhere and showing the correct gs associated with each achievement...I am 20gs short.

Just as Ozzpot described, if I snap the achievement app while playing Pinball FX2 it will show 9 achievements unlocked for 95gs (which it should be). Yet if I use the achievement app in full screen it shows 9 achievements unlocked for 75gs (so its 20gs short). My over all gs is listed as the same in each place...87,025. Which I'm guessing is 20gs short.

I just looked on xbox.com and it is also showing the incorrect 9 achievements for 75gs (instead of 95).

I have attached a pic that shows the full screen achievement app on the left and snapped achievement app on the right.
    Attached Images Attached Images

TA shows the correct number of achievements and the correct score total for them but it isn't being applied to the overall game score. I am still 10 points short due to the points for the Cozy Cookie achievement not being applied to the total.

I had 2 things glitch the night the game was released and the almost simultaneous breakdown on Live. Earned the Early Bird challenge and the Cozy Cookie achievement. They both popped a couple of days later as the fix migrated through the system but the points for the first achievement have never been issued.

The statements about this being fixed are not totally correct.

So, I turned my One on today to find everything is finally in order. My total gamerscore for PFX2, and my overall gamerscore are now correct, with all DLC achievements accounted for.

I don't know if it was something you did Cracker, or something Microsoft did, but whatever it is, it has worked, and the kinks are ironed out, so thanks.

I urge everyone else affected to check their status. If it's still not right, be patient, sometimes it takes a while for corrections like this to propagate.

No, mine is still incorrect. 4 10 point achievements and 1 25 point achievement and the Xbox shows credit for 55 points. Rebooted an hour ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayadub View Post
    No, mine is still incorrect. 4 10 point achievements and 1 25 point achievement and the Xbox shows credit for 55 points. Rebooted an hour ago.
    Well hopefully the fix will propagate to you within a day or so. I would like to make it clear I did not contact Microsoft about this or do anything to alert anyone to my specific problem, other than my posts in this thread. So I think it's a system-wide issue being corrected by the elves at MS. It just takes a time for those corrections to be made. Stay positive!

Still 20gs short for me also. Hopefully the system will "do the math" and figure things out. I hate the idea of even trying to get MS to look into this as their "support" seems pretty clueless whenever I have had any issues.

Any of you still having issues with achievements/gamerscore, please post your gamertag! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Any of you still having issues with achievements/gamerscore, please post your gamertag! Thanks!
    My gamertag is "Skridger"

My issue is that so far my achievements have not transferred over from the 360. I've downloaded all the transferrable tables and played a few games, and the only thing that popped was one achievement that I earned during that game, and the early bird challenge.

Thanks!

Edit: Could it be because I've changed my gamertag recently? I have not played on the 360 since changing my gamertag. (Which used to be "Fyrbreak")

GT: BBIAJ

Gamerscore Won: 270

Gamerscore Awarded: 220

Missing Gamerscore: 50

Quote Originally Posted by Firebreak View Post
    My gamertag is "Skridger"

My issue is that so far my achievements have not transferred over from the 360. I've downloaded all the transferrable tables and played a few games, and the only thing that popped was one achievement that I earned during that game, and the early bird challenge.

Thanks!

Edit: Could it be because I've changed my gamertag recently? I have not played on the 360 since changing my gamertag. (Which used to be "Fyrbreak")
    Sorry - the issue I'm referring to is that you're not being awarded the achievements that you've earned on Xbox One. Achievements do not transfer from 360 to Xbox One.

GT: BBIAJ

Gamerscore Won: 270

Gamerscore Awarded: 220

Missing Gamerscore: 50
    Thanks!!

You're welcome Barbie! It's either two 25G Achievements on Sorcerer's Lair, Pathfinder and Stockpiler, or the Tower Conqueror Achievement for 50G, and these were early Achievements that were unlocked retroactively I believe.

I HAD this issue until around 2 AM PDT this morning. I unlocked Moon Copter from the Marvel set and had paused the game to allow the notification to go away.

When I snapped the achievement app I saw the correct score for the game (75 GS at the time) yet the full screen achievement app still showed 65 (minus 10). I thought this might be a bug related to the preview beta so filed a report via the console.

The next time I went to Home a few minutes later (I was going back and forth looking for a download link to show in the Xbox store) my game score total was correct and the 2 different achievement app screens were synced. Thanks

My achievents and gamerscore are 100% correct and unlocked now. I think Ozzpot nailed it a few posts ago when he said it's a fix that maybe needs time to get to everyone. Just got to be patient and wait it out. Thanks Zen or Microsoft or whoever for fixing it for me. The same thing for the leaderboard issues would be most welcome. No pressure lol.

Default Achievements are not working

Same boat as BBIAJ. Pathfinder & Stockpiler. I am not getting any credit for achievements at all. These are the sorcerers lair 25+ ones, not just the dlc. In the game, I get a badge, and the achievement says I have won it in the game, but outside of the game, I am sitting at 0 total gamerscore with none unlocked.

In fact, if I exit the game, I seem to lose the games inside tracking of the achievement, and then it says I don't have any.

Something is very badly wrong with my game or profile. What can I do?

Twigleaf Twigs Xbox One

Addendum: A second profile doesn't seem to have the issue. Achievements unlock on second profile. Just not getting credit on the tag above. This tends me to believe the original achievements you sent out, were corrupted, and we have no way to fix them on the X1. My 2nd profile never played until the GS changes.
    Last edited by Twigleaf; 08-20-2014 at 08:15 AM.

Default Achievements Not unlocking! In game achievemets reset!

Just unlocked the Highly Flammable Achievement for 10G on the V12 table, but I didn't get the toast pop-up, and it remains locked for now.

It is recognised in-game as being unlocked, so it will need to be added retroactively, along with the two missing from Sorcerer's Lair.
    Last edited by BBIAJ; 08-20-2014 at 01:33 PM.

GT: DugFreez

Missing Gamerscore: 20

I'm guessing for Moon Copter and The Cosmic Cube since they were the 10 pointers that I popped when the in game achievement tab was still showing a lot of them as 0gs.

I don't know if that matters, but the achievements and the scores still don't add up after days. I have popped additional achievements since then in PBFX2 and they add to the total fine, but as I said....still 20gs short.

GT: RICM0NKEY
    Have unlocked the Doctor Strange table achievement twice now and the medal appears on screen in the game and is unlocked on the achievement list in Game too but no Xbox 1 pop. Exiting to the title screen and then re-entering the game is also wiping the in Game unlock for me aswell.

@BarbieBobomb: I'd just like to confirm that this morning my PBFX2 Achievements all tally up, 14 for 290, including the 2 missing Sorcerer's Lair ones, and the Highly Flammable from V12 from yesterday, thank you!

Hit me up on Twitch @BBIAJ

I also wanted to report back in and say all of my PBFX2 achievements on XB1 are now adding up...so the missing 20gs I had is now found.

Default A small update

Out of patience, I just stopped playing the game, in hopes it would sort itself out. I have absolutely no idea if the achievement issue is fixed or not, but I did get 2 to pop that I do remember getting, that it kept resetting to zilch. It took a couple of days, until the Live service updated the real achievement tables or something.

I do not want to say the achievements were glitched, because on a second profile, they popped FINE. The only difference between the two profiles I played on, was the account I purchased the games on, I installed the game, along with ALL but 3 DLC packs imported from the 360 on the very " Early Adopter Stage " point. Of course, the achievements were all bugged with 0's, and even some of the 25 GS achievements seemed bugged. Once the Live service downloaded this corrupt achievement set to my console, there was no way to rectify the problem, until Live downloaded a " fixed " set. This was even AFTER the fact the developers fixed the achievement problem. The delay was in the Live Service trickling the fix down to people.

The second profile, I did not use until a week later, when the achievement structure was true. So they were popping fine, with correct values. Hopefully, it is safe to play on my main account now.

I honestly HATE how Microsoft has reworked or bugged out their achievement system on the XBOX One. I know there was problems with people hex editing achievements and getting them by cheating on the 360, so they implemented online verification with the X1 ( in a way, but you can still get them while offline, but you have to log in to verify, which defeats the purpose of that theory in my opinion ). Anyway, I don't mind online verification, IF it works. We should never have to wait 24 hours to 2 months for an achievement to pop. Yes, I have waited 2 months for one at 100% to just randomly pop when Live did an achievement sweep. The achievements are a core component of the xbox live experience even if it is meaningless to a lot of people.

So, until I find other issues, I assume my problem is fixed. I hope everyone elses is too.

Quote Originally Posted by Twigleaf View Post
    Out of patience, I just stopped playing the game, in hopes it would sort itself out. I have absolutely no idea if the achievement issue is fixed or not, but I did get 2 to pop that I do remember getting, that it kept resetting to zilch. It took a couple of days, until the Live service updated the real achievement tables or something.

I do not want to say the achievements were glitched, because on a second profile, they popped FINE. The only difference between the two profiles I played on, was the account I purchased the games on, I installed the game, along with ALL but 3 DLC packs imported from the 360 on the very " Early Adopter Stage " point. Of course, the achievements were all bugged with 0's, and even some of the 25 GS achievements seemed bugged. Once the Live service downloaded this corrupt achievement set to my console, there was no way to rectify the problem, until Live downloaded a " fixed " set. This was even AFTER the fact the developers fixed the achievement problem. The delay was in the Live Service trickling the fix down to people.

The second profile, I did not use until a week later, when the achievement structure was true. So they were popping fine, with correct values. Hopefully, it is safe to play on my main account now.

I honestly HATE how Microsoft has reworked or bugged out their achievement system on the XBOX One. I know there was problems with people hex editing achievements and getting them by cheating on the 360, so they implemented online verification with the X1 ( in a way, but you can still get them while offline, but you have to log in to verify, which defeats the purpose of that theory in my opinion ). Anyway, I don't mind online verification, IF it works. We should never have to wait 24 hours to 2 months for an achievement to pop. Yes, I have waited 2 months for one at 100% to just randomly pop when Live did an achievement sweep. The achievements are a core component of the xbox live experience even if it is meaningless to a lot of people.

So, until I find other issues, I assume my problem is fixed. I hope everyone elses is too.
    Thanks for the update! Seems to be slowly correcting itself for most people, but we're still keeping an eye on things.

Also wanted to state that my Doctor Strange achievement popped some time yesterday and everything was as it should be.....until about 5 mins ago!

I just unlocked the Blitzkrieg USA achievement on the Fear Itself! Table,same problem again. Medal appears on screen but no X1 pop and exiting the game has again resulted in my tracking of having unlocked it disappearing.

Hopefully this one will unlock eventually too as it was a damn sight harder than the my previously mentioned non-popper!!

Smile

The above achievement has unlocked about 24 hours later.
    It has happened with another achievement but I'm sure it will unlock eventually.