Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • r500
    • Aug 2014

Loading Profile ....

Hi, Just downloaded on XBox One. I choose my xbox profile, then press A to continue, then it just says Profile Loading. Have tried several times but just sitting there. I can see some of the tables i have downloaded showing in the background. But I cant press any button except to go back to xbox one dash.
  • crackervizzo
    • Mar 2011

Hmmm...Try restarting your Xbox and see if that helps. Have not heard this issue yet - let me know if it happens again after restarting.

Comment

• r500
      • Aug 2014

Originally posted by crackervizzo
      Hmmm...Try restarting your Xbox and see if that helps. Have not heard this issue yet - let me know if it happens again after restarting.
      Tried that already. Have left it about 30 minutes and it just sticks on this screen.
      I owned most of the tables on the 360. I guess that shouldn't make any difference.

Comment

• crackervizzo
        • Mar 2011

This might be an Xbox Support issue. They respond really quickly via Twitter if you do that kind of thing. If not, give them a call. Sorry I cannot be of more help here.

Comment

• Rug
          • Aug 2014

While I don't have this specific issue, I do wonder why I get prompted a second time while going into this game about what profile I am. Other games don't question this.

Comment

• fhont
            • Aug 2014

Profile confirmation

I have the same problem as 'Rug'

There are two profiles on my Xbox One. It is set to log just one gamer-tag in at startup and the other profile is only ever used by password sign in and rarely used. So, when I am logged in and start pinballFX2 it asks me to choose which profile. Only pinballFX2 does this. As I started the game whilst logged into my account I expect a game to start up with the profile that is active and has activated the game.

I also have the problem with all tables bought not exporting from the 360. I have not changed my account, but I have changed my gamer-tag using Microsofts name change feature, but this was before the Xbox One was released and I used pinballfx2 on my 360 with the changed gamertag so i would imagine this is not part of the problem, I'm sure it will all be fixed.

Zen studios are doing a great job, I'm sure these issues will be fixed before too long.

Comment

• BBIAJ
              • May 2014

A lot of Indie games (Contrast, LocoCycle, Outlast, Worms, Zombie Driver etc), ask you to confirm your profile a second time, it's just a quirk of the system.

Comment

• TV_Junkie
                • Aug 2014

Originally posted by BBIAJ
                A lot of Indie games (Contrast, LocoCycle, Outlast, Worms, Zombie Driver etc), ask you to confirm your profile a second time, it's just a quirk of the system.
                Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut does it too, but what makes that one even more annoying is the fact that I CAN SEE THE WORDS "Logged in as TV Junkie" on the title screen before it prompts me to select a profile.

Comment

Working...