Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NotDJK
    • Aug 2014

Some of my previous table purchases on X360 aren't available for import

As a few others have posted here, I'm seeing that of the two table packs I purchased on Xbox360, only one is available with a 0.00 price for import/transfer. The other shows with the 9.99 price

The one that worked correctly: Star Wars Pinball

The one that isn't available for transfer without additional purchase: Star Wars Pinball: Balance of the Force

Any help on how to get this resolved would be appreciated
  • crackervizzo
    • Mar 2011

Please try going to 'manage game', scroll to the right, and see if the pack is there for install. Let me know!

Comment

• budlight78420
      • Aug 2014

mine is not showing star wars:balance of force pack
      pfx2 core pack neither. and a couple others
      already checked in manage game, paranormal was the only one that transfered

edit: i mean they are showing a cost other than $0. like $9.99, etc
      Last edited by budlight78420; 08-14-2014, 11:54 PM.

Comment

• weenus
        • Aug 2014

Originally posted by crackervizzo
        Please try going to 'manage game', scroll to the right, and see if the pack is there for install. Let me know!
        I'm missing the Blade/Wolverine/Ghost Rider/Iron Man pack. I saw it yesterday and it said import for 0.00$ but when I went to the sales page it tried to import it at full price, now the pack is totally missing. I tried the manage games and all add ons sections and it's missing there too.

Comment

• BBIAJ
          • May 2014

See the FAQ, that table set isn't available yet.

Comment

• UseLessUK
            • May 2014

Greetings,

I got the available tables by going to the games detail page and then going to add ons and selecting each table in turn, which displayed "Get it FREE" and I then just added them all to the download que.

When I started the game it then displayed a message about importing the tables but once that was cleared all tables, that had completed downloading, were available to play.

Comment

• WildMN34
              • Jul 2012

Originally posted by weenus
              I'm missing the Blade/Wolverine/Ghost Rider/Iron Man pack. I saw it yesterday and it said import for 0.00$ but when I went to the sales page it tried to import it at full price, now the pack is totally missing. I tried the manage games and all add ons sections and it's missing there too.
              That pack simply isn't available yet. There are some issues with it evidently, but they are being worked on. Don't worry it's not on your end. You can always enjoy the other tables as we wait for those. Although I am not looking forward to fighting that Iron Man table again.

Comment

• NotDJK
                • Aug 2014

No luck with manage game

Originally posted by crackervizzo
                I tried this before posting (should have mentioned that, sorry). Here's exactly what I've done, in order:

- Downloaded and ran PinballFX2
                - Signed in with my profile (same profile used on Xbox360)
                - Browed to Star Wars tables
                - Downloaded/Transferred the Star Wars Pinball package (which showed as 0.00); this did NOT start downloading on its own, but the transaction completed.
                - Saw that the Star Wars Pinball: Balance of the Force package was showing as 9.99
                - Exited the game
                - Went to My Games/Apps, Manage Game for Pinball
                - I saw Star Wars Pinball available for download, which I started. Nothing else was there.
                - When download was complete, entered PinballFX2 and saw Star Wars Pinball available for play; Balance of the Force was still showing as 9.99

Came here to make my post

Comment

• weenus
                  • Aug 2014

Originally posted by WildMN34
                  That pack simply isn't available yet. There are some issues with it evidently, but they are being worked on. Don't worry it's not on your end. You can always enjoy the other tables as we wait for those. Although I am not looking forward to fighting that Iron Man table again.
                  That's fine, I have other tables, I just wish that information was readily available in-game somewhere because it's mostly just confusing until you dig around or post about it.

Comment

• crackervizzo
                    • Mar 2011

Originally posted by NotDJK
                    I tried this before posting (should have mentioned that, sorry). Here's exactly what I've done, in order:

- Downloaded and ran PinballFX2
                    - Signed in with my profile (same profile used on Xbox360)
                    - Browed to Star Wars tables
                    - Downloaded/Transferred the Star Wars Pinball package (which showed as 0.00); this did NOT start downloading on its own, but the transaction completed.
                    - Saw that the Star Wars Pinball: Balance of the Force package was showing as 9.99
                    - Exited the game
                    - Went to My Games/Apps, Manage Game for Pinball
                    - I saw Star Wars Pinball available for download, which I started. Nothing else was there.
                    - When download was complete, entered PinballFX2 and saw Star Wars Pinball available for play; Balance of the Force was still showing as 9.99

Came here to make my post
                    Thanks for the info. We're working on this - issues have been identified, engineers are creating fixes. Keep an eye out for updates.

Comment

• snipe
                      • Aug 2014

Core table problem

Ok so first off, thank you guys for getting back all the tables we already purchased. You guys are doing a great job, but I still can't get the core tables, like bio lab, Rome. That set of tables is not showing as free. I have gotten the other tables for free. Thank you

Comment

• lord_raiden_128
                        • Aug 2014

Originally posted by UseLessUK
                        Greetings,

I got the available tables by going to the games detail page and then going to add ons and selecting each table in turn, which displayed "Get it FREE" and I then just added them all to the download que.

When I started the game it then displayed a message about importing the tables but once that was cleared all tables, that had completed downloading, were available to play.
                        This is what worked for me. Initially only a handful of my tables were showing up in game as free to download. And even a couple that showed $0.00 wouldn't actually initialize the download. I had to locate these missing tables inside the xbox store (Bing "pinball" to find them) and download them this way. Also don't forget that if you downloaded any tables using an alternate profile (which applied in my case) you will have to sign in with that account to retrieve those tables.

Comment

• wadam1230
                          • Aug 2014

None of mine imported

The core pack did not import so I ended up repurchasing that. I know I had one of the star wars packs and none show as "0.00". I no longer have the 360 to determine which one. I'm not too bothered by this but I would hope if it should have been free that it's detected and refunded. That money would just be applied towards my next pack anyway.

Also, the in-app purchases don't always register and I was double billed on a star wars pack. Xbox support refunded the additional purchase but it's an issue.

Comment

Working...