New Tables coming to Zen Pinball 2 next week!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

New Tables coming to Zen Pinball 2 next week!

On August 28th, Zen Pinball 2 will get Deadpool, Guardians of the Galaxy, Doctor Strange and The Walking Dead Pinball tables! Check out our blog for all the details on these tables!
  • Tech101
    • Jan 2012

I'll take it! Thanks Barbie!
    Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

Comment

• tfhfony
      Pinball Wizard
      • Mar 2013

Damn... There goes my money and my free time I'll warn my wife I won't be available for a few days
      https://www.arnauddeklerk.com <- Find out more about me!
      https://www.file-hunter.com <- Play Amiga & MSX Pinball games online

Comment

• Rafie
        • May 2012

This is great news! Unfortunately I have to wait to purchase the tables on the Wii U. I don't have the money right now. I only have the money in my wallet already for the Xbox and PS platforms. It's all good. I'll get there. Congrats Wii U users.
        PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
        Gamertag- RAFIE82
        YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
        Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

• Brianvgplayer
          • Feb 2012

Sweet. I definitely plan to get the Guardians of the Galaxy table and it's nice that it's coming to Wii U. I have Dr. Strange on 360, but I might double dip on a few tables since 360 is behind (though I haven't heard anything about Dr. Strange being behind).

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
            Pinball Wizard
            • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Brianvgplayer
            Sweet. I definitely plan to get the Guardians of the Galaxy table and it's nice that it's coming to Wii U. I have Dr. Strange on 360, but I might double dip on a few tables since 360 is behind (though I haven't heard anything about Dr. Strange being behind).
            What do you mean by 360 being behind?

Comment

• Brianvgplayer
              • Feb 2012

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
              What do you mean by 360 being behind?
              I meant behind on updates for some tables like Paranormal and Plants vs Zombies, due to MS's update policy. I meant behind on updates for older tables, not behind on the latest tables. I think 360 still uses the older camera angle defaults compared to Zen Pinball 2, as well.
              Last edited by Brianvgplayer; 08-21-2014, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• s-carnegie
                • Aug 2011

Great news for Wii players, finally get to play the Dr Strange table too. Its one of my top 5 favs you guys will love that one. cheers

Comment

• Brianvgplayer
                  • Feb 2012

It sounds like 3DS is on hold for awhile.

At this time we do not have any 3DS plans to share. Our type of game system does not mesh very well with 3DS, so it has been tough to support add-on content. However, the game does play amazing on the 3DS, and I especially love it on the XL.
                  At least it says "at this time", so it doesn't mean they given up completely on 3DS, but this is disappointing news. I heard the Vita versions are better, but the 3DS versions are well done. They are impressive for the hardware and much better than the iPad 1 version (though, to be fair, that uses a higher resolution). I know it's not the easiest system to develop for, but it makes me sad to see western developers giving the 3DS the shaft, even after it does well.

Comment

• tfhfony
                    Pinball Wizard
                    • Mar 2013

Well, I've spend a few hours on the new tables and had quite some fun

* Deadpool: Very funny tables, great samples & humor. Though get's a bit repetitive
                    * Guardians of the Galaxy: The best table in my opinion. Quite easy to play, easy to keep the ball for a long time. Nice missions!
                    * Doctor Strange: I like the color-scheme, but the table is a bit boring.
                    * The Walking Dead Pinball: Very nice atmosphere, but the number of times I've seen the ball draining on the sides is quite frustrating :-(

Comment

• Tech101
                      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by tfhfony
                      Well, I've spend a few hours on the new tables and had quite some fun

* Deadpool: Very funny tables, great samples & humor. Though get's a bit repetitive
                      * Guardians of the Galaxy: The best table in my opinion. Quite easy to play, easy to keep the ball for a long time. Nice missions!
                      * Doctor Strange: I like the color-scheme, but the table is a bit boring.
                      * The Walking Dead Pinball: Very nice atmosphere, but the number of times I've seen the ball draining on the sides is quite frustrating :-(
                      I thought the Walking Dead would be bad for that as well but it hasn't been too bad for me. I get those kick backs up first thing before anything else.

As for the rest I tend to agree with you on all of it. The most well rounded is GotG and Dr Strange is not necessarily boring to me but I've seen it before on other tables. The ramps remind me of World War Hulk for some reason.

Comment

• Rafie
                        • May 2012

Tech I see you're very popular on Miiverse. I use to be until calmed down on ZP2 on Wii U. I played other Nintendo titles and didn't try as hard for pinball on Wii U because I have decent scores on the other platforms. You know what I mean? I also see that people respect your opinion as well. You got a good following there man. You're definitely the highest scorer overall in America for Nintendo. One of the best on the planet as well. Kudos man!
                        PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                        Gamertag- RAFIE82
                        YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                        Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

• Everly
                          Pinball Wizard
                          • Jan 2013

Yeah, Tech's got mad skills. And he is very active to answer questions that are there. Since he is in Hyna Gang there is little chance I will win any of the weekly tournys we have. But I like being on the same USA team with him. The tournys are really helping me get better on the table of the week.

Comment

• Tech101
                            • Jan 2012

Thanks guys! If you haven't noticed (lol) I have a passion for Zen and pinball. I want everyone to experience this the way I do. I also just like helping out when ever I can. I'll yeah people personal best and like reading some of their comments. I will give tips when asked as well. Like I tell everyone Zen Pinball is like a 9-5 job for me. A job I like!

Comment

• tfhfony
                              Pinball Wizard
                              • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Tech101
                              I thought the Walking Dead would be bad for that as well but it hasn't been too bad for me. I get those kick backs up first thing before anything else.

As for the rest I tend to agree with you on all of it. The most well rounded is GotG and Dr Strange is not necessarily boring to me but I've seen it before on other tables. The ramps remind me of World War Hulk for some reason.
                              GotG is indeed my favourite as well. Unfortunatelly I haven't had enough free time the last few days, so I have only played eacht able about 7 or 8 times now I think. I have ~140M on GoTG now and I have the feeling this number can get quite a bit higher if I take the time for it. Still no Tech101 scores of course....

Comment

Working...