Results 1 to 42 of 42

Thread: Bought Walking Dead on xbox360, but charges me again on Xbox One...

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    16

    Default Bought Walking Dead on xbox360, but charges me again on Xbox One...

    Like the title says. I bought it on the xbox 360 so I didnt have to buy it twice, however I can't import the table for free on my xbox one. Is this the same glitch other ppl have trouble with? Because I could import all my other tables (and I think I have all of them) from my xbox 360.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    317

    Default

    Currently the TWD table is not crossbuy, please see the FAQ for more information!


    Hit me up on Twitch @BBIAJ

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    16

    Default

    I have to say this is a shitty situation, since now I will have to buy it twice or wait for a long time. I have an import xbox one (wont be officially released in Holland till next month) so I bought the table through my xbox 360 because it is linked to my creditcard, buying it from my xbox one requires a hassle of buying microsoft points online and entering a code, etc...). So this seemed like the logical thing to do. The fact that I plan to sell my xbox360 soon because I have an xbox one means I might have to pay again to even be able to keep playing the table.

    This SHOULD have come with an ingame message notifying ppl, because I (and probably a lot of other ppl) didnt search out this message board till after purchasing it. Please note that the thing I'm upset about it that I didnt get an ingame message warning me about this, not that it doesnt have an import function (yet), because If I had known this before hand I would have gone throught the extra hassle of getting it for my xbox one in the first place.

    Now I dont want to seem whiny about a few dollars and I really enjoy all the work ZEN studios put into the tables, however, having just gotten my first babygirl a few months ago, I'm still trying to find a balance in my new spending/income situation and a few dollars wasted does annoy me...
    Last edited by Draigh; 08-28-2014 at 08:40 PM.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    317

    Default Bought Walking Dead on xbox360, but charges me again on Xbox One...

    *retro edit to clarify, this post was intended for theRonlyConly97*

    This is not some sort of money grab on Zen's part, as they have already said, they are the first crossbuy game on Xbox One, and they're still working out the kinks in the system.

    Ranting and raving at them, and ratting on them to your friends with false information, is quite the immature thing to do.

    It's been mentioned in the The Walking Dead thread, on Wednesday, to read the FAQ for important information regarding that table.

    Zen covered their butts, I guess you just rushed in blindly.

    Also, three posts in a row, why not just edit your original post several times?


    Hit me up on Twitch @BBIAJ
    Last edited by BBIAJ; 08-29-2014 at 10:01 AM.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BBIAJ View Post
    This is not some sort of money grab on Zen's part, as they have already said, they are the first crossbuy game on Xbox One, and they're still working out the kinks in the system.

    Ranting and raving at them, and ratting on them to your friends with false information, is quite the immature thing to do.

    It's been mentioned in the The Walking Dead thread, on Wednesday, to read the FAQ for important information regarding that table.

    Zen covered their butts, I guess you just rushed in blindly.

    Also, three posts in a row, why not just edit your original post several times?


    Hit me up on Twitch @BBIAJ
    FAQS? No body reads those. How difficult was it to put an in game message up warning people? How? Oh all of a sudden people need to read an FAQ? This was pure BS on Zens part, plain and simple.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    317

    Default

    Keep wearing that tinfoil hat...


    Hit me up on Twitch @BBIAJ

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    57

    Default Huge Appoligy to everyone at Zen!!!!!

    So I Just read the thread, Pinball Fx2 on Xbox One FAQ, very thoroughly this time. SO SORRY to EVERYONE at ZEN STUDIOS and you too Barbie. Never post when you are angry and uninformed. I hope that all future tables are available for cross-buy from the beginning. Forgive me, I could never give up this Passion. R.C.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Let me clarify myself...

    This is not some sort of money grab on Zen's part, as they have already said, they are the first crossbuy game on Xbox One, and they're still working out the kinks in the system.

    I know its not a money grab on Zens part, doesnt make it any less annoying.


    Ranting and raving at them, and ratting on them to your friends with false information, is quite the immature thing to do.

    Where did I rat them out to my friends? None of my friends even play the game, besides I have been enjoying the game and been trying to get them to play it, they are just more the cod crowd...

    It's been mentioned in the The Walking Dead thread, on Wednesday, to read the FAQ for important information regarding that table.

    I just made this account, didnt know about this forum, I dont go to any game forum untill I have a problem, so how could I or anyone else know this table wasnt crossbuy. Do you visit a forum for every game/dlc you buy? I'm sure 99% of ppl dont

    Zen covered their butts, I guess you just rushed in blindly.

    Because I didnt visit their forum/Faq? read the above reply...

    Also, three posts in a row, why not just edit your original post several times?

    In this thread I posted the first and third (a reply) message, where do you get three posts? seems like you are the one with a hostile post, because I think I explained myself clearly and showed my disappointment, not resentment towards Zen.
    Last edited by Draigh; 08-29-2014 at 05:51 AM.

  9. #9
    Member UseLessUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Greetings,

    My credit card is linked to my account on the 360, so when I got an Xbox One and downloaded my profile the credit card was still linked. So I fail to see what you problem is and you should just be able to use your card on the Xbox One, IF, you downloaded your profile on to it.

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UseLessUK View Post
    Greetings,

    My credit card is linked to my account on the 360, so when I got an Xbox One and downloaded my profile the credit card was still linked. So I fail to see what you problem is and you should just be able to use your card on the Xbox One, IF, you downloaded your profile on to it.
    Its because my creditcard is from Holland and linked to the Dutch xbox marketplace.
    I imported my xbox one, but the Dutch marketplace isnt available yet so I picked the britisch one. Only way to use a creditcard in the Britisch marketplace is to have a Britisch creditcard, which I dont.
    Therefore I cant use my creditcard on my xbox one till the Dutch marketplace is launched next month when the xbox one is officially released here. Long story, I hope made myself understandable.

  11. #11
    Member UseLessUK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Greetings,

    Ah! That explains it.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    317

    Default Bought Walking Dead on xbox360, but charges me again on Xbox One...

    Quote Originally Posted by Draigh View Post
    Let me clarify myself...

    This is not some sort of money grab on Zen's part, as they have already said, they are the first crossbuy game on Xbox One, and they're still working out the kinks in the system.

    I know its not a money grab on Zens part, doesnt make it any less annoying.


    Ranting and raving at them, and ratting on them to your friends with false information, is quite the immature thing to do.

    Where did I rat them out to my friends? None of my friends even play the game, besides I have been enjoying the game and been trying to get them to play it, they are just more the cod crowd...

    It's been mentioned in the The Walking Dead thread, on Wednesday, to read the FAQ for important information regarding that table.

    I just made this account, didnt know about this forum, I dont go to any game forum untill I have a problem, so how could I or anyone else know this table wasnt crossbuy. Do you visit a forum for every game/dlc you buy? I'm sure 99% of ppl dont

    Zen covered their butts, I guess you just rushed in blindly.

    Because I didnt visit their forum/Faq? read the above reply...

    Also, three posts in a row, why not just edit your original post several times?

    In this thread I posted the first and third (a reply) message, where do you get three posts? seems like you are the one with a hostile post, because I think I explained myself clearly and showed my disappointment, not resentment towards Zen.
    Draigh, my post was aimed at theRonlyConly97, who at the time, in anger, made three posts in a row.


    Hit me up on Twitch @BBIAJ
    Last edited by BBIAJ; 08-29-2014 at 08:30 AM.

  13. #13
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    16

    Default

    In that case, apologies and just ignore my post.

    Cheers!

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    317

    Default

    No worries!


    Hit me up on Twitch @BBIAJ

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kylehboc View Post
    FAQS? No body reads those. How difficult was it to put an in game message up warning people? How? Oh all of a sudden people need to read an FAQ? This was pure BS on Zens part, plain and simple.
    I agree. I was not aware there was any sort of faq involved that I had to read to understand if it was crossbuy or not. I chose to buy this table on 360 first under the impression that the whole crossbuy issue was worked out and that I would be able get it on XBox One as well. Im done buying tables on the XBox platforms. I used to support both the Sony, and MS games, but now its strictly Sony.

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasystar77 View Post
    I used to support both the Sony, and MS games, but now its strictly Sony.
    Even after their PSN-downtime twice in the last weeks? Isn't there a FAQ from Sony as well about PSN?

    I appreciate the point you're trying to make but for some reason it seems everything is about you and not about how Zen, Microsoft and affiliates are trying very hard publicly to resolve the issue!

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OctagonQontrol View Post
    Even after their PSN-downtime twice in the last weeks? Isn't there a FAQ from Sony as well about PSN?

    I appreciate the point you're trying to make but for some reason it seems everything is about you and not about how Zen, Microsoft and affiliates are trying very hard publicly to resolve the issue!
    Yes PSN was hit, but so was Microsoft. Trust me I experienced it first hand while trying to play online with friends. I have no clue about a PSN faq regarding this table. However on the games page in the Playstation store on PS3 it is listed as a crossbuy on PS3, and Vita. It pretty much says this for all the tables, but everyone of them so far has been crossbuy. The Walking Dead is the only table I have not yet purchased on the Sony platform and was going to purchase it today, but im starting to question if I should.

    So where did I say it was all about me? Im personally upset because I feel mislead. Im sure many others felt mislead as well and I feel upset for those too. So show me where they have been trying very hard publicly to resolve this issue for this particular table? I know they publicly did before the game first hit and delayed it. Once the game released a few weeks back and it was announced crossbuy was in, I purchased all the XBox tables I was missing and easily imported them into the XBox One version the day it hit. I thought it would be no different for this version so I purchased the table on 360 the day before the X1 version was released. If they had a warning on the purchase page I would have gladly skipped out on the 360 version and purchased in on PS3 first and simply waited until a 360 to X1 crossbuy was available. If one wasn't going to hit, I wouldn't have bought that version at all.

  18. #18

    Default

    Microsoft and Zen can only put the information that TWD table will not transfer from X360 to X1 and that they are working to address this issue in so many places. If they had the means to beam it directly into your brain, they probably wouldn't hesitate. However, since this is reality, at a certain point it falls to you to actually meet them halfway and read it. Instead of jumping the gun and then running here to fume about how "I thought the thing I was buying was different than it is!" perhaps you should take some responsibility for how you spend your money before you spend it.

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TV_Junkie View Post
    Microsoft and Zen can only put the information that TWD table will not transfer from X360 to X1 and that they are working to address this issue in so many places. If they had the means to beam it directly into your brain, they probably wouldn't hesitate. However, since this is reality, at a certain point it falls to you to actually meet them halfway and read it. Instead of jumping the gun and then running here to fume about how "I thought the thing I was buying was different than it is!" perhaps you should take some responsibility for how you spend your money before you spend it.
    Oh yes, I should take responsibility and search the internet for faqs before investing $3. Get real, its a $3 table and not a car. You clearly did not read what I actually said in my post. The cross buy debate was all over the internet. However the problem with this table was not. Now I want you to show me all of these places that I should have known to go before investing the huge sum of $3? I do not want to hear lots of places. I want to see stories off major gaming websites about the Walking Dead table not transferring. I do not want to see stories that were somehow updated or changed from the original either. Im not psychic and do not know when I particular company is going to edit a month old story to reflect something new. Maybe you and a few others in here have this gift, but I do not. I am not a frequent visitor here either, and judging off the size of this forum, I doubt most people who are buying Zen product are either.

  20. #20

    Default

    Oh yes, I should take responsibility and search the internet for faqs before investing $3. Get real, its a $3 table and not a car.
    That's a small amount of money, but apparently not small enough for this not to be an issue for you.

    The cross buy debate was all over the internet.
    Yes, after some time had passed following the original announcement.

    However the problem with this table was not.
    It will be, after some time passes.

    I want to see stories off major gaming websites about the Walking Dead table not transferring.
    Show me one that said it would.

    Do some light Internet research before you purchase, or don't. Whatever. As you said, it's a meager $3 expense. But nowhere in the Store did it say you would be getting it for both consoles. So don't come here and jump down Zen's throat about how you were "mislead" while it is still an issue they hope to resolve for you. Despite wanting to play it on Xbox One, you decided to buy it on Xbox 360, and you have two options. Option 1: make another meager $3 purchase and download it now. Option 2: Wait to see if they are able to implement the ability to import the table for free, which - like all things - will take precisely as long as it takes.

  21. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TV_Junkie View Post
    That's a small amount of money, but apparently not small enough for this not to be an issue for you.


    Yes, after some time had passed following the original announcement.


    It will be, after some time passes.


    Show me one that said it would.

    Do some light Internet research before you purchase, or don't. Whatever. As you said, it's a meager $3 expense. But nowhere in the Store did it say you would be getting it for both consoles. So don't come here and jump down Zen's throat about how you were "mislead" while it is still an issue they hope to resolve for you. Despite wanting to play it on Xbox One, you decided to buy it on Xbox 360, and you have two options. Option 1: make another meager $3 purchase and download it now. Option 2: Wait to see if they are able to implement the ability to import the table for free, which - like all things - will take precisely as long as it takes.

    I stated before that it was the idea of it. There was no warning on the purchase page. I was under the impression it would be based off all the original negative press on the internet, that got reversed when Microsoft allowed it. The game even got delayed a few weeks to fix the issue. To my knowledge they didn't state that only certain tables would be crossbuy and possibly not future ones. So even though it had not stated it in the store, given all the negative press the issue first had, I (and im sure many others) assumed it was crossbuy.

    Anyway, I chose my own option and purchased the table on PS3, and now I also have it on PS4, and Vita at no extra cost. I will not be spending another $3 for it on XBox One, and will not purchase anymore tables on a Microsoft platform for the time being. In the future if for some reason they fix this issue, I will be purchasing tables on that platform again.

    So, im still waiting for all these places it Zen announced there would be issues with this table. So far you have not produced a single major gaming site, or official announcement that was not edited that told this was not going to work with crossbuy. If it was as big as you claim then you should have no problem finding several links from the biggest including Kotaku, Joystiq, or EGM Now. I'd say IGN as well, but that site has very low credibility with me and I rarely visit.
    I'll say it again since most people do not read, NO EDITS FROM OLD STORIES! Until you can produce such, this debate is over since you cannot back your claims.

  22. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasystar77 View Post
    So, im still waiting for all these places it Zen announced there would be issues with this table. So far you have not produced a single major gaming site, or official announcement that was not edited that told this was not going to work with crossbuy. If it was as big as you claim then you should have no problem finding several links from the biggest including Kotaku, Joystiq, or EGM Now. I'd say IGN as well, but that site has very low credibility with me and I rarely visit.
    I'll say it again since most people do not read, NO EDITS FROM OLD STORIES! Until you can produce such, this debate is over since you cannot back your claims.
    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Pinball FX2 on Xbox One FAQ – Updated 8/26/2014

    Update regarding new releases being added to Xbox One: The Walking Dead Pinball table will not be able to import from Xbox 360 to Xbox One at launch. We are continuing to work with Microsoft in regards to how new tables will transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox One, but no decision has been finalized at this point. If we can make it happen, the imports/transfers would go from Xbox 360 to Xbox One only, as we are doing now with legacy content. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
    What more do you want? It was posted in The Walking Dead launch trailer thread, to read the official FAQ due to an important announcement.

    I managed it, as I am sure many others did also, what stopped you?

    You have the internet, you have Google, use them.


    Hit me up on Twitch @BBIAJ

  23. #23

    Default

    And I'll continue to wait for you to produce a "Major Gaming Site" that said that it was cross buy. Because apparently the website belonging to the developer responsible for the game in question saying that it isn't cross buy at launch isn't a valid enough source. Pretty amazing that it's the obvious place to complain about the game but it'd never occur to you to spend two minutes here prior to making a purchase.

  24. #24

    Default

    Throw me in the pile of users that feel mislead.

    You can not convince me that this is such a complicated issue that this shouldn't already be resolved. Don't be fooled there is nothing to "import" here. Nothing moves from your 360 to the XB1. It's a simple case of PBFX2 looking at your MS account and seeing if you have already purchased the table or not for the 360. It does that check for the other PBFX2 tables and there is no excuse for it not doing it on TWD table. I can look on my 360 and see it was purchased. I can go on Xbox.com and see it was purchased. I'm sure PBFX2 can also go online and see I have it purchased. The question is...why have they chose to not let me dl the table on my XB1 like all of the other XB1 tables?

    If they have the system in place for the other 360 tables it should be in place here. I think they are just looking for an extra $2.99 from impatient (and loyal) customers of their product.

    I was upset with the achievement glitches and they resolved that. I will consider this the same thing. I thought my boycott on Zen was lifted since I was awarded my gamerscore for my unlocked achievements. I guess it's time for a new boycott: No more purchases (on 360 or XB1) until they get their act together and offer cross buy on day 1 of the XB1 table release.

    I should not have to run to the internet and look for a faqs every time Zen releases a new table. As a matter of fact I still don't see where it mentions anything about TWD table not being cross buy now (except for people on various threads saying it BS and they feel deceived).

    Doug - (owner of 53 PBRX2 tables on the 360 and not 1 more until someone gets their act together)
    Last edited by DugFreez; 08-30-2014 at 10:04 AM.

  25. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    317

    Default

    Boycotting Zen over glitched Achievements?

    I think I've heard it all now! Wow, just wow...

    Why not boycott Microsoft for all the times that Xbox LIVE has gone down, and sell your 360 and One by that logic?


    Hit me up on Twitch @BBIAJ

  26. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TV_Junkie View Post
    And I'll continue to wait for you to produce a "Major Gaming Site" that said that it was cross buy. Because apparently the website belonging to the developer responsible for the game in question saying that it isn't cross buy at launch isn't a valid enough source. Pretty amazing that it's the obvious place to complain about the game but it'd never occur to you to spend two minutes here prior to making a purchase.
    Stop trying to avoid what I asked. I said unedited from an older post, and I want multiple sources. You claimed it was all over, so how about producing some evidence from multiple sources to back your claim. Again since you obviously cannot read too well, im not going to search the internet and do intensive research over something that cost $3. It is the idea of the whole thing and not the cost. Given the entire problem lack of crossbuy caused before, and that many people assumed it was fixed, it was only logical to believe the problem actually was fixed. I simply feel mislead and nothing more. This is a concept too difficult for many here to grasp, so im going to stop posting about this before it erupts into a flame war.

  27. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    317

    Default Bought Walking Dead on xbox360, but charges me again on Xbox One...

    *post removed for containing too much 'tude, apologies*
    Last edited by BBIAJ; 09-03-2014 at 04:09 AM.

  28. #28

    Default

    I too was under the impression that walking dead would be cross-buy regardless of all the people arguing pathetically you should have read the FAQ. I'm pretty sure alot of people are under that impression as well with the cross buy compatibility. You can bury whatever you want under documents but in a court of law you can argue under public assumption that the company was not completely clear in their offer. Pretty damn sure theres alot of users who were under the impression that the crossbuy from 360 to one also included walking dead as well


    Older tables not importing fine i can understand compatibility issues but the walking dead which was just released? Not sure why this wasnt day 1 crossbuy

  29. #29

    Default

    In the original blog post announcing the release of the table, i.e., the original source of any information which you would have read secondhand on any of your precious major gaming sites, posted one day prior to the release of the table on 360 and two days prior to its launch on X1, unedited, it directs you to the FAQ regarding import details. There, it is clearly stated that you won't immediately be able to import TWD from 360 to X1, yet they are working to make it happen. Did they have to edit that post? Sure, that's how a message board works. The launch of the table hadn't been announced when the post was made in July. But it was updated before the announcement in the developer's blog post. No "intensive research" required here, simply the ability to pay attention. If any of your "major gaming sites" had news items about the launch of this table, they could have simply done some light journalism, a.k.a. their jobs, they could have included that information in their articles. If anyone has let you down, it's those sites.

    I never once claimed that it was all over, check my posts. They're all unedited. But I think it's a bit silly that you need something like that to be verified by even one, let alone multiple secondhand sources, and the information coming directly from the developer is not good enough. From where exactly is it that you think gaming sites get their information?

    Given the entire problem lack of crossbuy caused before, and that many people assumed it was fixed, it was only logical to believe the problem actually was fixed.
    Given the lack of crossbuy before, and the fact that it pushed the launch of the game back two weeks, it's only logical to take two minutes to be certain.

    im going to stop posting about this before it erupts into a flame war.
    In that spirit, I'm simply going to say this: I have no doubt that they will ultimately enable TWD to be imported from 360 to X1, and likely other tables. It'll probably even take less than two weeks. I wouldn't expect it right away - it's a holiday weekend - but obviously Zen has no issue with this as that's how it works on PSN. And it's not like Microsoft is going to just say, "Eh, that's good enough, we don't need to compete with Sony anymore..."

  30. #30

    Default

    well i hope they can give an answer soon. I can wait if that's the case. Mainly pissed because i bought it for 360 so i could import it to x1. And yes not everyone reads the fine print when an offer is made and you can make an argument that the regardless the company wasn't completely up front in that regard. Alot of people heard publicly okay issues with transferring content over and then okay you guys are good to go.

    I assumed being a new table that wouldn't be the issue. The older ones yes i can understand the compatibility issues

  31. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    317

    Default

    The table is £3.39, rather than crying over nothing, how about being charitable and showing Zen some love instead by giving them £2.39 towards all the free tables they have just put out?


    Hit me up on Twitch @BBIAJ

  32. #32

    Default

    Please BB! Give us a break how many tables did they give for free a small handful as part of a demo to entice buyers. Please stop making zen out to be so charitable as we should be throwing money needlessly. So if a company gives something for promotion we should all give them extra money just because? Stop implying they are more than a business out to make money. Not sure what many free tables given out means if you mean the 1 or 2 handed with the demo. Wow thats very generous. Next time a company throws me scraps when i buy bones i should feel very grateful and throw money at them just because

    Theres no need to be charitable. They have tons of customers and make lots of of selling tables.

    It may only be 3 bucks but sorry not everyone wants to pay 2x for the same content. If i bought it for 360 and it can be available for crossbuy for my other system it doesn't matter if it 3 or 300 dollars nobody wants to pay twice for the same thing. The WD table is a new table and they made a x1 version. There's no reason why they shouldn't link this table under free import. Link it to my account to show up as free just like the other tables that miraculously imported. Its a new table not based on the old tech of the older tables.

    Why do i smell b.s here as to why they cant get this on import? licensing? some other issue?
    Last edited by peterkoz; 08-30-2014 at 04:13 PM.

  33. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    317

    Default Bought Walking Dead on xbox360, but charges me again on Xbox One...

    I meant all the free crossbuy tables, as previously it was Microsoft's intention to make us buy them all for a second or third time.

    Since they are now crossbuy, that's what I meant by giving Zen an additional charitable £2.39 donation.

    Heck, you can't even buy a Tesco Meal Deal with that!

    As for tables just miraculously importing, I'm sorry, but that's just wrong.

    In order to be THE FIRST game to offer crossbuy content, took an additional two weeks of work, you can't just gloss over it as if it were an act from God.

    And they are working on making TWD importable, you're just going to have to be patient I'm afraid.

    Hit me up on Twitch @BBIAJ
    Last edited by BBIAJ; 08-30-2014 at 04:29 PM.

  34. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BBIAJ View Post
    Boycotting Zen over glitched Achievements?

    I think I've heard it all now! Wow, just wow...

    Why not boycott Microsoft for all the times that Xbox LIVE has gone down, and sell your 360 and One by that logic?


    Hit me up on Twitch @BBIAJ
    Yes, when their game had my gamerscore of 8+ years messed up because it couldn't add properly I was not planning on making another purchase of their products again. It wasn't an issue of an achievement not unlocking it was an issue of bad math and the isea of my gs being messed up for all time because of 1 game. The issue was corrected and I moved on.

    As for TWD cross buy.....even you were thinking the cross buy was a go as I saw you had to edit one of your post to reflect that is was not. I'm sure almost everyone thought it was a feature that would be ready for all upcoming tables.

    I'm with peterkoz on this one. There is nothing magical or complicated on these cross buy tables that should cause a delay. PBFX2 on the BX1 simply looks at your Xbox account and sees if you have already purchased the tables on the 360 or not. Saying these tables are"imported" is about the most ridicules thing I have heard. There is nothing being imported. There is no 360 code being converted or moved to the XB1. These are XB1 versions of the game that it is just giving you permission to dl again on the XB1 for free if you have already purchased it on the 360. It's not really much different than what any game does that you purchase and then delete and then try to download it again. It looks at your account and sees you have already bought it and then it gives you permission to download it again.

    This also isn't a case of the tables not being ready on the XB1. You will not see me complaining about that anywhere. The issue is the XB1 table of TWD IS ready....but it should have been held until it was REALLY ready and included the cross buy feature. They even have the button that says Buy / Import....that doesn't work...therefore the game is broken and buggy. I don't have much patience on broken and buggy games. I tolerate them for a bit, but if a developer is doing it again (busted achievements) and again (broken leaderboards) and again (broken cross buy) I will eventually move on and no longer purchase their products. I play to have fun...and running to a forum every time something new is released to see if I am the only one with a broken game is no fun.

    I've never said I was owed this cross buy. I'm not claiming I have not got what I paid for. I am just saying I refuse to pay twice for the same table. I see how they have dropped the ball on TWD table so I will not be buying any more tables on either the 360 or the XB1 until they have day 1 cross buy ready. If it's Zen, if it's Microsoft...who knows, but what I do know is I will only put up with broken games for so long. So someone needs to get their act together or plan on losing at least 1 loyal customer.

  35. #35

    Default

    Well i bought it too, of course on the 360, thought it will be Crossbuy as well! Well it is not a big deal for me, but i was surprised by this.

    @BBIAJ: Are you a little Fanboy or why are you defending Zen to the blood? Yes i like them too and i bought almost every table on the 360, but why cant you understand that not every Player of Pinball FX2 goes to the Official forums or Website? Hell even i did not till now. Why? because i wanted to check if this was bug or something!
    It should be found in the text on the XBL Download Description, you should not force your Customers to check the faq for every table. And yes it is great that Zen brought Crossbuy to XBOX at all, credits and thanks for that. And i am really sure that they will ged rid of such mistakes in the Future andyou now why? Because the care about their customers!

    Excuse my English please it got a little bit rusty the last couple of years! ;-)
    Keep up the great work!

  36. #36

    Default

    Hey everyone - I am a little upset to return after being away for a few days that many of you have resorted to name-calling and fighting. I should not have to sit on these forums all day and night to babysit. That being said, I completely understand that many of you are upset about the import issue with The Walking Dead table, but that does not give you free reign to act however you want. I apologize for any confusion, as we did not realize that TWD would not be transferable to Xbox One from 360 until right before release. I did the best that I could in letting you all know, but of course, I do not expect every person who buys our tables to also read our forums/facebook/blog/twitter/etc. There is only so much I can do. Those of you who posted/sent rude messages to me, I do apologize for any inconvenience, but again, I am just the messenger. I appreciate that some of you were helpful to other members in trying to explain the situation, so thank you to those of you who did.

    Again, we are working with Microsoft to try to get TWD and future releases importable to Xbox One from 360, please keep an eye on our FAQ for any updates concerning Pinball FX2 for Xbox One.

  37. #37

    Default

    Sorry if we got carried away with the vitriol mod. Its just that you can understand how pissed some of us are. Many of us were under the impression that crossbuy was available for all the new tables introduced to the x1 marketplace.. That most of the new tables would be able to be imported. Me and several others went and purposely bought the 360 version expecting it to be able to automatically get the x1 version. TWD isn't some old table its a brand new release. Also nobodys being fooled as mentioned nothing is being imported so to speak. You guys coded separate versions just link the purchase history from the 360 version. Not seeing why this brand new table TWD can't be enabled for free purchase like the other tables on the x1 marketplace as well

    My eyes literally roll back in disbelief when i hear the words importing being used here. Theres no conversion when you guys have x1 versions already made. Just enable for free download for previous owners just like every other x1 table available..

    It also stands out as odd that the newest title after the crossbuy was enabled somehow can't be used out of all the other tables available that can be used. My paranoid conspiracy minded self is making me wonder if this was done on purpose or being delayed on purpose. Somehow every other table was linked to our accounts except this one.

    Please stop using the word import as no importing is clearly done, these are fully upgraded ready to grab x1 versions.
    Last edited by peterkoz; 09-04-2014 at 03:32 PM.

  38. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    317

    Default

    Yes, they're fully fledged Xbox One tables, but the term "importing" is being used, because you're being given the opportunity to acquire the tables for free if you have previously purchased them on the Xbox 360.

    How else would you rather they word it?


    Hit me up on Twitch @BBIAJ

  39. #39

    Default

    Understood.

    but the twd table was already converted and is being sold as an x1 version. Why isn't that one available for previous owners? what all this b.s about it not importing not working under the cross-buy. They gotta just link it to the account purchases.


    What exactly do they need to work at to make it crossbuy? every other table on the x1 marketplace crossbuys fine. This is a brand new table already made and working for non crossbuy users. just set it for free with account history

    Tired of them trying to make it some epic struggle to make it work for previous owners ( snicker "import")when its just the same x1 version being sold to non crossbuy users.

  40. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    317

    Default

    I do find it odd what's happened with the TWD table, after all, the Guardians of the Galaxy table was a brand new table, launched across multiple platforms, and was crossbuy on the Xbox One from day one.


    Hit me up on Twitch @BBIAJ

  41. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peterkoz View Post
    Sorry if we got carried away with the vitriol mod. Its just that you can understand how pissed some of us are. Many of us were under the impression that crossbuy was available for all the new tables introduced to the x1 marketplace.. That most of the new tables would be able to be imported. Me and several others went and purposely bought the 360 version expecting it to be able to automatically get the x1 version. TWD isn't some old table its a brand new release. Also nobodys being fooled as mentioned nothing is being imported so to speak. You guys coded separate versions just link the purchase history from the 360 version. Not seeing why this brand new table TWD can't be enabled for free purchase like the other tables on the x1 marketplace as well

    My eyes literally roll back in disbelief when i hear the words importing being used here. Theres no conversion when you guys have x1 versions already made. Just enable for free download for previous owners just like every other x1 table available..

    It also stands out as odd that the newest title after the crossbuy was enabled somehow can't be used out of all the other tables available that can be used. My paranoid conspiracy minded self is making me wonder if this was done on purpose or being delayed on purpose. Somehow every other table was linked to our accounts except this one.

    Please stop using the word import as no importing is clearly done, these are fully upgraded ready to grab x1 versions.
    You are right, there is no 'conversion' of anything when a table is imported from one platform to another, and I never said there was. I do not expect you to understand the technical side of how this all works, nor do I have the time to explain it. Just know that it is not as easy as you are making it out to be, and we are working on it. Saying "just link the purchase history from the 360 version" does not help, as that is not all that is involved here. Again, I totally get why people are upset. We are too, we do not want people double-dipping, which is why we are working on making imports happen for The Walking Dead and future releases. Please be aware that I am not here to argue, only to act as a messenger between the players and the Zen team and help with customer service/troubleshooting.

  42. #42
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by peterkoz View Post
    Understood.

    but the twd table was already converted and is being sold as an x1 version. Why isn't that one available for previous owners? what all this b.s about it not importing not working under the cross-buy. They gotta just link it to the account purchases.


    What exactly do they need to work at to make it crossbuy? every other table on the x1 marketplace crossbuys fine. This is a brand new table already made and working for non crossbuy users. just set it for free with account history

    Tired of them trying to make it some epic struggle to make it work for previous owners ( snicker "import")when its just the same x1 version being sold to non crossbuy users.
    Seems to me it has to do with the xbox marketplace and microsoft, since they are the 'shop' in which you buy them and they set terms. Give Zen some time to talk it out with Microsoft, I'm sure neither they or Zen want this trouble. Communications between companies sadly takes time...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •