Thread: PS Vita multiplayer will not work

Default PS Vita multiplayer will not work

I have tried everything I can think of to get it to work. Other games work just fine with multiplayer. Castlestorm does not. I live in north america. I have tried all modes at all different times of day. It is just stuck at the screen that says "waiting for other players". Any advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Niche game on a niche console, maybe there are no other players??

Quote Originally Posted by stickels View Post
    I have tried everything I can think of to get it to work. Other games work just fine with multiplayer. Castlestorm does not. I live in north america. I have tried all modes at all different times of day. It is just stuck at the screen that says "waiting for other players". Any advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Thanks for the report - will let the team know.

Quote Originally Posted by Alipan View Post
    Niche game on a niche console, maybe there are no other players??
    With the app "near" it tells me that there are 5 people within my area playing it. I live in a smallish town. I highly doubt that I can't find a single person that is on when I am on. Someone else complained about this issue and they just said "i'll pass it along" how about a refund? I bought a game with multiplayer advertised. I have no multiplayer. Who do I talk to about this?

Quote Originally Posted by stickels View Post
    With the app "near" it tells me that there are 5 people within my area playing it. I live in a smallish town. I highly doubt that I can't find a single person that is on when I am on.
    I can say the same thing with Zen Pinball 2, but I found out that the only way to get an online game going is to create a lobby and send invites to my buddies on my friends list.

It doesn't matter if 5 people near you are playing the game. None of my friends like playing with strangers, especially when you have a system with a built microphone and voice chat.