Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: South Park Pinball!

Default South Park Pinball!

Two South Park Pinball tables are coming later this month!

Well done !
    French fans forum : www.LUPsClub.com

This is great news.

Awesome news. Will one of them be halloween themed I wonder?

I am guessing they will be originals and one of them won't be the Sega Pinball version. That was a great table. But still great news. I'm not a huge South Park fan anymore but I'm just glad it is not another Marvel-themed table. Kudos for another great IP that you snagged. I'm not sure how Zen does it.

The license doesn't do anything at all for me but that doesn't exclude the possibility of the tables being fun.Nothing i'm looking forward to but as with every Zen table i'm willing to give it a chance.

TWO Southpark tables? Is the show really still that popular? I have no idea, was never a fan. But new tables are always great news!
    http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar

I'm not overly a fan of South Park, but I still am pretty hyped for this announcement and of course Zen will do it justice!

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

I think I might have figured out the two table thing. This , I believe, is Zen's first time working with a license that in general if for a mature audience, certainly at mores times than others. So I can see a "Mature" table being released. And then a "Clean" table. Not sure how this could be monitored. But I do have a strong sense of intuition

mmmkay! I'm down with the South Park pinball thing. This is going to be great if you all kept true to the show.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Nice! I need some more tables to get stuck into and can't wait to see what you guys have come up with this time.

Hopefully I can play them in some Zen slippers while my boy wears a Deadpool t-shirt... Any ETA on those prizes Barbie?

Quote Originally Posted by lasvegaspinballhalloffame View Post
    I think I might have figured out the two table thing. This , I believe, is Zen's first time working with a license that in general if for a mature audience, certainly at mores times than others. So I can see a "Mature" table being released. And then a "Clean" table. Not sure how this could be monitored. But I do have a strong sense of intuition
    Interesting idea.Deadpool and Walking Dead by all means should have been mature rated tables.If South Park were to open the doors to further mature tables in the future it would create all sorts of new possibilities and opportunities!

Quote Originally Posted by ALH2012 View Post
    Interesting idea.Deadpool and Walking Dead by all means should have been mature rated tables.If South Park were to open the doors to further mature tables in the future it would create all sorts of new possibilities and opportunities!
    True. After I wrote the post, I remembered The Walking Dead. But good point about Deadpool too. However, we all know that South Park relies on crude jokes/ offensive language to cater to it's fans. So if any table would have a mature version, this would certainly be it. And yeah, I was talking about the mature table option on here a few years ago.

I hope when you lose your last ball it says, "Screw you guys, I'm goin' home!"

Quote Originally Posted by TV_Junkie View Post
    I hope when you lose your last ball it says, "Screw you guys, I'm goin' home!"
    LOL,yeah. And Mr.Hanky multiball!!

Awesome. I'm hoping that one of the tables is of Lemmiwinks journey and the other is a South Park Christmas table with the Woodland Critters and a special Mr. Hankey the Christmas Poo ball mode.

Red face Well Done Zen!

Great News and not very far away either. Hopefully there will be more to follow. Zen could do 10+ tables with this partnership. More like Roctober, THANKS ZEN, you ROCK!

Whoa. 2 tables?!?!?! That's awesome.

I would love to see this in motion even if it's a small taste of the table. You guys are great!!!!!! I'm very impressed. 9 tables in the past 5 months.

Star wars Heroes within April 29th

Han solo
    Episode IV
    Droids
    Masters of the force

Deadpool 6/24

Guardians of the Galaxy 7/24

The Walking Dead 8/26

And South Park Pinball = 2 tables. 10/??

That's incredible. I'm looking forward to see what you guys do next year.

Oh I want to read Oh We're Still not done for 2014! I would be floored. So anxious.
    Last edited by tenorhero; 10-02-2014 at 06:17 AM.

Are these tables for Xbox One? They can't be, surely? All the problems on the Xbox One version and they're putting out new tables before fixing anything? Good grief. I don't believe it.

This is by far the best license imo. Can't wait to play!

As a side note, meecrob is the forgotten word of curse from the episode where they say sh#t 100+ times, incase anyone was wondering :P
    Last edited by Meecrob; 10-02-2014 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Spelling and meecrob knowledge
    PSN: fullmetalmeecrob

So the achievements and table names have been revealed:

Achievements on Steam:

I'm not your friend, buddy!
    Start the Windy Bumpers on the South Park: Super Sweet Pinball.

Multi Nuggets
    Start the Mr. Hankey Multiball on the South Park: Super Sweet Pinball.

Pimped Out
    Get one outfit in Butters' Outfit mode in South Park: Butters' Very Own Pinball Game.

Bike Curious!?
    Start the Bikers Multiball in South Park: Butters' Very Own Pinball Game
    Completed Tables:
    Spider-Man, Ms. Splosion Man, Captain America, Ghost Rider, Moon Knight, Sorcerer's Lair, Plants vs. Zombies, The Avengers, World War Hulk, Civil War, Return of the Jedi, Starfighter Assault, Super League Football

Xbox 360 ID: NoahChron
    PlayStation 4 ID: richc111
    PS4 Twitch Livestreams: http://www.twitch.tv/captainbzarre

Quote Originally Posted by Captain B. Zarre View Post
    So the achievements and table names have been revealed:

Achievements on Steam:

Multi Nuggets
    Start the Mr. Hankey Multiball on the South Park: Super Sweet Pinball.
    This made my day. I love Mr. Hankey. So much, in fact, that I bought a Mr. Hankey t-shirt back in the day and even went so far as to make my own clay figure of him.
    PSN: Bearded_Warrior

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

*clay*

Quote Originally Posted by mpad View Post
    *clay*
    Haha! I see what you did there.

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearded_Warrior View Post
    Haha! I see what you did there.
    Hahaha you made the same joke I wanted to make! But seriously, I'm glad to see that you guys are excited! We had so many requests for SP lately, it was hard not to hint that it was coming

Who or what is Butter?

Who or what is Butter?
    Butters is character on the show. He's a weird little kid, but he's hilarious. His wiki is here if you wanna check it out. He wasn't much of a focus in earlier seasons, but as time went on, he got more of his own episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Butters is character on the show. He's a weird little kid, but he's hilarious. His wiki is here if you wanna check it out. He wasn't much of a focus in earlier seasons, but as time went on, he got more of his own episodes.
    Thanks for the info! I only knew a few of the main characters, Chef and Mr.Hankey.

Also, how do we NOT have a Big Black Salty Multiball mode? Missed opportunity there

With the South Park ZP2 trophies announced that brings the total to 94(!) A friend of mine believes Sony has a limit of 98 per game, can anyone confirm?

Quote Originally Posted by skyway73 View Post
    With the South Park ZP2 trophies announced that brings the total to 94(!) A friend of mine believes Sony has a limit of 98 per game, can anyone confirm?
    No, this is not true. There are several games with more than 100 trophies. The trophy limit is 2400 points. Bronze trophies are worth 15 points, silver trophies 30, gold trophies 90 and platinum trophies 180 points.

Hi

New user on the forum but long time supporter of PinballFX.

As much as I love new tables (have them all), I think everyone needs a reminder of the import problem that they still can't fix. There is NO way am purchasing any more tables until the import feature gets fixed for everyone. Which means Zen will NOT get my money for any of their future tables until Zen / MS fix this, PERIOD.

Quote Originally Posted by PFX101 View Post
    There is NO way am purchasing any more tables until the import feature gets fixed for everyone. Which means Zen will NOT get my money for any of their future tables until Zen / MS fix this, PERIOD.
    That is perfectly fine. Voting with your wallet is the best way to get Microsoft and Zen's attention.

So since this has its own thread I am wondering....

Is this a stand alone like marvel and Star Wars as well as zen pinball 2 tables

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoKing View Post
    So since this has its own thread I am wondering....

Is this a stand alone like marvel and Star Wars as well as zen pinball 2 tables
    I wondered that too. Or maybe Barbie just listened to earlier requests for a combined forum for new tables? Looking forward to some more info on the tables

Quote Originally Posted by Heinz View Post
    No, this is not true. There are several games with more than 100 trophies. The trophy limit is 2400 points. Bronze trophies are worth 15 points, silver trophies 30, gold trophies 90 and platinum trophies 180 points.
    Ah thanks for that info Heinz, if my maths is correct we're at 2205 points including the new tables which leaves room for 13 Bronze trophies. Assuming there is 2 Bronzes for each table then 6 more tables and we're full...

TWO Southpark tables? Is the show really still that popular? I have no idea, was never a fan. But new tables are always great news!
    Yes the show is insanely popular. I've been a fan pretty much since day one, and loving the new season so far.

South Park Stick of Truth was one of the best games of the year too and bar none one of the funniest games you'll ever play.

Yeah, I was always a Simpsons fan, so when it first came out, I didn't give it much of a chance. I have seen bits and pieces over the years that are funny.

Is this coming tomorrow, or I guess now that'd be later on today? I hope so. I know the update preparing for the tables hit last week.

Quote Originally Posted by hunter328 View Post
    Is this coming tomorrow, or I guess now that'd be later on today? I hope so. I know the update preparing for the tables hit last week.
    Nope, won't be today. I'll post when we have details

Wow the tables just keep coming !
    Bonus multiplier goes nuts on drains

Awesome! Always look forward to new Zen tables. South Park is going to be tricky for an E rating though!
    "Zen Pinball Rules!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kemetman View Post
    Awesome! Always look forward to new Zen tables. South Park is going to be tricky for an E rating though!
    It was really challenging for sure! However I think we nailed it.

They look good. Look like real tables instead of animation. Can't wait to see it in action

They look good. Look like real tables instead of animation. Can't wait to see it in action
    Have you seen something I haven't? Are there images of the playfield somewhere?

Have you seen something I haven't? Are there images of the playfield somewhere?
    Yeah over at The Pinball Arcade forums someone posted 2.Check here: http://pinballarcadefans.com/showthr...064#post172064 I really like the look!

Bringing South Park as an E-rated table is going against everything South Park stands for.South Park is not for "E"veryone.It is supposed to be rude, offensive and divisive.Zen desperately needs a platform for adult tables like South Park, Walking Dead or Deadpool.Doing them E might still provide very enjoyable tables but tables that ultimately don't do justice to the nature of their license.

Thanks for the link ALH, I'm liking the look of the two tables. As Disco said they look like real-life pinball tables which is awesome!

I'm gonna guess at a trailer video released midweek with the tables released 1 or 2 weeks later. I hope anyway

Wow they look awesome. Interested to see them in full flight.

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Thanks for the link ALH, I'm liking the look of the two tables. As Disco said they look like real-life pinball tables which is awesome!

I'm gonna guess at a trailer video released midweek with the tables released 1 or 2 weeks later. I hope anyway
    ???? Hmm I don't see any pics of the tables. perhaps it got deleted at Zen's request?

Quote Originally Posted by tenorhero View Post
    ???? Hmm I don't see any pics of the tables. perhaps it got deleted at Zen's request?
    Possible.They are certainly gone now.

Looks like they have disappeared for whatever reason. I'm sure we'll get to see more info soon.

I sent you a PM tenorhero

Two South Park pinball tables are coming this week! Trailer and details are on the Zen blog!

Two South Park pinball tables are coming this week! Trailer and details are on the Zen blog!
    Who needs pics guys we got them moving Images to stimulate our minds eye

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

I saw the trailer. At 1:15, we see a great hard slingshot (slingchiotte) putting the ball on the outlane...
    So hard slingshots ont theses tables too ? OK, that's fine...
    When Mammouth will be hungry, it means that thin people will have already died

Don't know why but i smell there will be more tables of South Park, please let it be Randy Marsh table

Great news! These look so much fun, I might end up getting into the cartoons

Looks good. Who are the table designers?

Love the fact the slings are active.

Looks good. Who are the table designers?

Love the fact the slings are active.
    A new designer who goes by Ndever designed the Butters table and Deep designed the Super Sweet table.

Deep designed the Super Sweet table.
    As said i don't really care about South Park and certainly not a South Park that is rated "E"veryone for Mild Language but any table designed by Deep is a Seal of Quality.

A new designer who goes by Ndever designed the Butters table and Deep designed the Super Sweet table.
    Love Deep's tables, his Star Wars ones are on another level. Think I remember him posting that he is a fan of the more active sling-shots which I love too. Can't wait to see what Ndever brings us, certainly looks very promising from the trailer

Oh guys, thanks for the kind words I am glad you enjoy my creations! Ndever is kind of my apprentice, and also a talented one, so expect a great Butters table

Quote Originally Posted by deep View Post
    Oh guys, thanks for the kind words I am glad you enjoy my creations! Ndever is kind of my apprentice, and also a talented one, so expect a great Butters table

That's great! Always loved your tables Deep. Also I love the your Padawan is following you with the active slings. Looking forward to Wednesday on Steam where we can get both for $5.

That's great! Always loved your tables Deep. Also I love the your Padawan is following you with the active slings. Looking forward to Wednesday on Steam where we can get both for $5.
    Agreed. Love the more active slingshots. Also interested to see what the new designer has come up with.

Nice just saw the video on blog.

Now u can see crazy animations

Looks like anal probe for cartman
    And mr hanky toilet

On butters dr chaos mode looks cool

Butter's Very Own Table looks great!!!!!

can't wait till Wednesday now.

For me to be sold on the Butters table all i really wanna know is at the end of his song chorus... "its butters" does he say "thats me!" haha as i didnt hear it in the trailer. Honest to god it aint the same if he doesnt say that lol. Still its a surprise he was chosen to have his own table, a popular character for sure but would have always put the mortgage on it being Cartman as the main solo focus character now youve chosen to have one.

I didn't know about any PSN nation stream of the tables. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P8S...ature=youtu.be was posted over on Pinballarcadefans in the Zen pinball forum.

Those of you that don't want to see too much of the table in action don't watch it.

What I like about about The Sweet table, is that you can stack all the modes. I saw Cartman and Stan modes together and it doesn't stop with the mutiballs too. Looks like each mode naturally corresponds to each letter in SOUTH PARK. Several Multiball modes too. School bus Canada (I've seen lock ball on the Canada lanes) I'm sure there are others.

I didn't know about any PSN nation stream of the tables. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P8S...ature=youtu.be was posted over on Pinballarcadefans in the Zen pinball forum.

Those of you that don't want to see too much of the table in action don't watch it.

What I like about about The Sweet table, is that you can stack all the modes. I saw Cartman and Stan modes together and it doesn't stop with the mutiballs too. Looks like each mode naturally corresponds to each letter in SOUTH PARK. Several Multiball modes too. School bus Canada (I've seen lock ball on the Canada lanes) I'm sure there are others.
    Great news! I LOVE when you can stack modes. Hey Barb, any 360 codes floating around for your diehard fans? Even for just one of the these tables?

Nice just saw the video on blog.

Now u can see crazy animations

Looks like anal probe for cartman
    And mr hanky toilet

On butters dr chaos mode looks cool
    lol, Mr.Hanky Toilet? Is this a mode you saw or is it just actually a toilet on the table? Either way, this is comedy gold Zen. Keep it up! Refreshing change from all of the dark tables as of late!!

lol, Mr.Hanky Toilet? Is this a mode you saw or is it just actually a toilet on the table? Either way, this is comedy gold Zen. Keep it up! Refreshing change from all of the dark tables as of late!!
    It is an actual mode... when you spell KYLE you light the Ladder shot for lock. The lock on this table locks a ball in the toilet.
    Completed Tables:
    Spider-Man, Ms. Splosion Man, Captain America, Ghost Rider, Moon Knight, Sorcerer's Lair, Plants vs. Zombies, The Avengers, World War Hulk, Civil War, Return of the Jedi, Starfighter Assault, Super League Football

Do you know already that that will be the price or was that a form of not so subtle probing?

Quote Originally Posted by hunter328 View Post
    Do you know already that that will be the price or was that a form of not so subtle probing?
    That's the price. All pricing is listed on the blog link I posted above.

The South Park Pinball pack is now live on PSN in North America! More platforms coming in the next couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain B. Zarre View Post
    It is an actual mode... when you spell KYLE you light the Ladder shot for lock. The lock on this table locks a ball in the toilet.
    hahaha, done!! I'm getting it today for my PS3 then tomorrow for 360, which I play more of. I look at it as getting a day ahead of all my 360 friends and being able to practice more before they get to.

Great news! I LOVE when you can stack modes. Hey Barb, any 360 codes floating around for your diehard fans? Even for just one of the these tables?
    Yeah like Peterkoz and the likes lol.

I'm not too familiar with South Park outside of Cartman and Kenny. However, these tables are beyond fun. I had a blast playing them. I got all the trophies for both tables on PS4 already without even knowing it. Mr. Hanky Balls is um....er....NASTY!! Also Chef's mode sounds like a 70's porn flick. Hehehe These tables are just AWESOME!

Oh and I love Ninja mode on Butters. Hehehe
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

The South Park Pinball pack is now live on PSN in North America! More platforms coming in the next couple of days.
    3am est for the 360 i hope??

I'm a natural night hawk.

Hey guys - I am going to stream the 2 new tables in 10 minutes!

http://www.twitch.tv/captainbzarre
    Completed Tables:

Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    I'm not too familiar with South Park outside of Cartman and Kenny. However, these tables are beyond fun. I had a blast playing them. I got all the trophies for both tables on PS4 already without even knowing it. Mr. Hanky Balls is um....er....NASTY!! Also Chef's mode sounds like a 70's porn flick. Hehehe These tables are just AWESOME!

Oh and I love Ninja mode on Butters. Hehehe
    I got them for ps3 and played them yes very awesome but for some reason ps4 is only showing in game as demo not purcase and when I go to store it says installed so I can't redownload in game it's demo only version and if I click import or buy it doesn't work?!?!

I want to play on the ps4 any ideas?!!?

When I go to notifications it says only 1 southnpark file installed not two but both in the store say installed and won't allow me to click download because they both say installed.

Trial installed but not unlock

How can I force the unlock to install from the store if it already says installed?
    Last edited by DiscoKing; 10-14-2014 at 10:56 PM.

I got them for ps3 and played them yes very awesome but for some reason ps4 is only showing in game as demo not purcase and when I go to store it says installed so I can't redownload in game it's demo only version and if I click import or buy it doesn't work?!?!

I want to play on the ps4 any ideas?!!?

When I go to notifications it says only 1 southnpark file installed not two but both in the store say installed and won't allow me to click download because they both say installed.
    Go into your PS4 settings and do a license restore. That usually does the trick

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKodiaK View Post
    3am est for the 360 i hope??

I'm a natural night hawk.
    They usually go up early morning pacific time, so it'll probably be a few hours later.

Go into your PS4 settings and do a license restore. That usually does the trick
    Where is license restore in settings?

Nevermind found it

Nope didn't work ????
    Last edited by DiscoKing; 10-14-2014 at 11:01 PM.

Where is license restore in settings?

Nevermind found it

Nope didn't work ????
    Restart, try the import again? Is there a price listed for it on the PSN store on your PS4? If none of that works, DM me, we'll MAKE it work

Awesome tables! Thanks so much to Zen Team! It has even lifted my depression some.
    "Zen Pinball Rules!"

Both tables are really fun and spot on!! But Deep's is my favorite so far. This table could definitely be a real life table, Zen's most realistic table so far!! Amazing work Deep!!
    Update: Butter's table could be a real life table too.
    Last edited by lasvegaspinballhalloffame; 10-15-2014 at 03:33 AM.

They usually go up early morning pacific time, so it'll probably be a few hours later.
    ah in the end it don't matter for me, after i made that post i got called to go to work early in the morning.

Still not stopping me from having a few beers watching the leafs vs avs hockey game

just won't be staying up into the morning like i normally do

thanks anyways barbie.

Anyone else from Australia having trouble finding the South Park tables to D/l in PSN?
    I have tried:
    Searching the PSN store
    Restore Licences
    Rebooting the PS4 100 times
    Clicking Barbies link that goes straight to the PSN store - but when it goes there it has "no results"

Hello All,

Question. I downloaded both South Park tables (Excellent job Deep and Crew!) on PS4 last night but I am having trouble with "slowdown" on the flippers. My flippers are moving a little slow and are throwing off my reaction time hence I keep losing way too many balls and have trouble hitting my skill shots. I know when I downloaded a few on the Xbox one I had this trouble as well. Is there a fix for this? Is this a bug? I assume there are many people out there who are playing the game just fine. I poked around in the settings but couldn't really find anything.

Any suggestions would be most helpful as I LOVE the tables but this slowdown is really frustrating!

Keep the tables coming Zen!!!

Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gforensic View Post
    Hello All,

Question. I downloaded both South Park tables (Excellent job Deep and Crew!) on PS4 last night but I am having trouble with "slowdown" on the flippers. My flippers are moving a little slow and are throwing off my reaction time hence I keep losing way too many balls and have trouble hitting my skill shots. I know when I downloaded a few on the Xbox one I had this trouble as well. Is there a fix for this? Is this a bug? I assume there are many people out there who are playing the game just fine. I poked around in the settings but couldn't really find anything.

Any suggestions would be most helpful as I LOVE the tables but this slowdown is really frustrating!

Keep the tables coming Zen!!!

Thanks!!!

Make sure that your TV is on "game mode". My LG TV for example needs to reset the game mode again even if it is already on game mode to activate the settings for real. I couldn't imagine any other problems

Make sure that your TV is on "game mode". My LG TV for example needs to reset the game mode again even if it is already on game mode to activate the settings for real. I couldn't imagine any other problems
    Hi Deep,

Thanks for the response. I have a newer Samsung LED TV and it should already be on game mode but I'll double check. Maybe something got reset. LOVE both tables but the lag is extremely frustrating.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks!!

South Park Pinball can be imported from Xbox 360 to Xbox One at launch! The tables are now live on 360 and will go live on Xbox One tomorrow, October 16th. If you have issues, check the suggestions on the top of this FAQ thread first, and let me know if you continue to have issues.

Wow really impressed!

Both tables are a blast. Deep's best IMO. So many modes can be stacked together. I had Shoolbus and Canada MBs running at the same time. I'm sure you can stack Mr. Hanky as well. I missed Wizard mode because I wasn't sure what lit up the 'O' in SOUTH PARK without reading the instructions. Sure enough it was Spazdaball or whatever that one mode in the top area flippers. Anyway so much to delve into this table.

What surprised me was The New Designer that did Mr Butters. Cool mission modes.

Other modes like NINJA and others are spot on as well.

The 'add a ball CHOAS mode' is a really cool one. Hitting the spinner changes what reward is in that veri-target (Which is tough to get too without an imminent drain) The mode starts with a 2 ball Multi-ball. Adding another ball you have to hit that veri-target. When your left with one ball you can start the mode again by getting the ball into the sinkhole under that spinning disk within a time limit of course.

The movie idea mode from cartman is funny as heck. get the ball into the bumpers and he names them off. Hysterical.

Grounded mode is interesting but the points aren't that impressive. Points do ramp up but little by little. Perhaps it just keeps ramping up? If that's the case then that's a neat feature and hopefully not as spammable as Yavin MB in Episode IV.

Very impressed with this new designer. Props to your Padawan Deep.
    Last edited by tenorhero; 10-15-2014 at 06:40 PM.

Points do ramp up but little by little. Perhaps it just keeps ramping up? If that's the case then that's a neat feature and hopefully not as spammable as Yavin MB in Episode IV.

Very impressed with this new designer. Props to your Padawan Deep.
    LOVING the butters table!! I find it kinda relaxing with the music. It's not a frantic pace to it and it's fun to just sit back and just simply play. Great change of pace from all the star wars tables and later marvel tables which just kinda went nutty. But that left outlane is the bane of my existence of this table lol. And yes, the points keep going up the more you ground butters.

Now the super sweet table. My god Deep. LOL, everything just stacks upon stacks upon stacks O_O
    also LOTS of really oldschool references from the early seasons of the show. That really surprised me the most. I totally forgot about the Cheesy Poofs song. Lame.

Now we just need a Randy centric table. Batdad is just simply not enough

Wow! Thanks guys for all the kind words We knew this IP is a thankful one and tried to catch its soul. The stacking madness was my old dream, and now I finally was able to make it happen since there aren't 3D models and animations that prevent me doing it. So, thanks again and bring it on with those scores!

Wow! Thanks guys for all the kind words We knew this IP is a thankful one and tried to catch its soul. The stacking madness was my old dream, and now I finally was able to make it happen since there aren't 3D models and animations that prevent me doing it. So, thanks again and bring it on with those scores!
    (•_•)
    <) )╯ stacking
    / \

(•_•)
    \( (> madness
    / \

(•_•)
    <) )╯ FOREVER
    / \

Great new tables and so funny. I haven't watched South Park in years but used to and was always amazed at what they got away with. Question, is Coon the little black kid? I thought his name was Token, although like I said I haven't watched in forever, since before this Butters guy appeared.

Again Butter's Table really surprised me. Missed getting to 'Chosen One' by one shot from The Meheecan Mission. plan on which lane you want to hit 3 last times. Find the easiest to hit and then leave that last as mentioned before you have to hit it 3 times.

The other missions are straight forward and easier to do than the Meheecan one IMO.

Anyway going back on Chaos Mode (Not the Mission) You don't start it over you have an option once you're down to your last ball of MB to get it into the sinkhole under the spinning disk within a time limit. Then you get to do the Chaos mini table (the one from the mission) again only this time you don't collect heroes. You shoot the lanes a certain amount of time and than shoot the 3 targets in the middle to reveal the sinkhole. Then shoot that for a 5m jackpot I believe.

Ninja mode is like the ghouls on the Sorcerer's Lair table. You must shoot all for before they reappear. Once all 4 are down within the time limit It's a 10m jackpot/bonus.

Getting kickback is a bit different here and I think a good addition. You light all the letters then you have to hit the 3 targets on the left above the left slingshot at least twice that will light the kickbacks. Caution It's still a pretty dangerous shot.

You can hit the Veri-target on the right lane to get them to while Kickback is lit. Again the shot is dangerous if you aren't accurate enough. It could go Straight down the middle.

Overall It's a fun table and my favorite so far of the 2. Not saying The sweet table isn't good at all. As I said before it's one of Deep's best. I find it far more fun than the recent tables. GOTG and WD. Also not saying those are bad. South Park is more engaging IMO. Hope these aren't the last of them from the SP license.
    Last edited by tenorhero; 10-15-2014 at 09:39 PM.

Make sure that your TV is on "game mode".
    Or "Computer Mode".

Vizio TVs takes the game mode a step further and it only works on standard definition consoles. For HD consoles, they recommend using computer mode.

(•_•)
    <) )╯ stacking
    / \

(•_•)
    \( (> madness
    / \

(•_•)
    <) )╯ FOREVER
    / \
    That was pretty neat, Barbie!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Quote Originally Posted by Llabnip View Post
    Great new tables and so funny. I haven't watched South Park in years but used to and was always amazed at what they got away with. Question, is Coon the little black kid? I thought his name was Token, although like I said I haven't watched in forever, since before this Butters guy appeared.
    The Coon is just cartman's superhero identity/fantasy thing from one the later seasons (i want to say about season 14 and 15). They did a pretty good batman/dark knight type of spoof, and Kenny was another hero called Mysteron. They had an epic fight between each other when everyone in the town loved mysteron, and had no idea who The Coon was. Which of course annoyed Cartman to no end. So Rric got the help of Professor Chaos to get to Mysteron.

There was also a multipart episode that involved all these heroes again, and Eric teams up with Cthulu. Yes, that Cthulu... lol.

p.s. Butters has been around since the first season. They just really never did anything with him since he was just a background character in the first few seasons, and then he became more popular regular fixture in the series. There are a lot of great butters centric episodes throughout the seasons. Those episodes also tend to include Cartman trying to mess with butters, like the AWESOM-O episode, or the time when Eric locked butter's up in an old backyard fallout shelter and convinced butters that the world had ended due to a nuclear war lol

and yes, Token is the name of the black kid in town. He's also the richest kid in town.

Yes, i am an insane southpark dork

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast