Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lasvegaspinballhalloffame
    Pinball Wizard
    • Sep 2011

Has anyone else noticed the creepy voice that periodically whispers "Kenny" on the super sweet table? You have to have your volume turned down some. Also, a Jesus or emo table would be hilarious!!! Skinny jeans mulitball!!!
    Last edited by lasvegaspinballhalloffame; 10-29-2014, 10:31 PM.
    http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

Comment

• DarkKodiaK
      • Jun 2012

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
      If we did more SP tables, what kinds of things would you like to see? Any specific characters or features?
      Goth kids

Comment

• Solitude
        KickBeaten Down
        • Mar 2010

If we did more SP tables, what kinds of things would you like to see? Any specific characters or features?
        Chinpokomon Battle. Also anime south park kids with a "protect my balls" mode.
        Last edited by Solitude; 11-05-2014, 05:38 AM.

Comment

• vitus979
          • Nov 2014

* Lord of the Rings / Game of Thrones homage that South Park did in the Stick of Truth video game. Before I knew the second table was Butters I really thought it would be this theme for a tie-in with Stick of Truth. It'd be fun with the kids all dressed up playing pretend as paladins, wizards, and of course, Imperial Storm Troopers (dare to be different Kevin!).

* One of the multi-episode plots. Imaginationland or Pandemic (aka the one with the giant Guinea Pigs) for example.

* The obvious, though somewhat uninspired idea would be one table for each of the four major characters; Stan, Kyle, Cartman, and Kenny.

* A Season by Season series of Tables. aka Season 1, Season 2, Season 3 (kind of like what was done for the Star Wars movies tables)

* You could really throw things sideways with a table that has South Park poking fun at Mormons. I use them specifically because nearly every other organized group else gets skewered more and harder. Alternately you could do a table for Book of Mormon.

* A table based on the movie South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut. Extra funny if the table itself is extra long.

* There's definitely enough episodes to do a table just for Randy. World's Largest Poo, Creme Fraiche, Bat Dad, Medicinal Marijuana, and Spontaneous Combustion to name a few episodes.

* Santa and Jesus

Comment

• dave950lam
            Pinhead
            • Nov 2012

Originally posted by dave950lam
            Two of the children who became prominent in South Park that are not in either table...... Tweek and Pip. They could be worthy subjects for a table.....
            Tweek is featured in Butters' table. He has his own mode.

Comment

• dave950lam
              Pinhead
              • Nov 2012

Batdad does have a mode in SS pinball, but The Stick of Truth could be table-worthy.

One mode that should be in any future SP table would be a Jimbo & Ned hunting mode.

Comment

• DarkKodiaK
                • Jun 2012

oh man, I'm kinda annoyed with the butters table.

Damn you last of the meheecans mode!!!! I was 1 shot away from finishing it, and getting to the wizard mode. Also only needed about 10 more movie ideas for a 4th extra ball. DRAIN

Was my best game on that table too and only came away with 123 mil

Comment

• Dino71
                  • Sep 2014

A Couple of Ideas

A Summer Camp Themed table featuring the handicapped kids with a bunch of different sports that could have a Shut Up Mimsy mode! Also a table featuring Cartman with a mode that includes him fighting Mr. Nelson the midget. Peace Out!

Comment

• Dino71
                    • Sep 2014

Just to Elaborate.

To elaborate on the table ideas I had. On the Summer Camp Sports Table have a similar port to the soccer table you guys did as a mode. Some type of Dodgeball and a Kayaking mode where you have to make your way through wild rapids. On a Cartman Table you can have him dressed in a Boxing outfit ready to take on all his arch enemies. Wendy, Kyle, Aliens, Mr. Nelson, etc.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                      Pinball Wizard
                      • Feb 2012

Wii U!

South Park Pinball is coming to Wii U on December 11th!

Comment

• dave950lam
                        Pinhead
                        • Nov 2012

Another 'Hidden' Treat.....

The BGM for Mr Hankey Multiball....... Kyle's Mom is a B....

Comment

• DarkKodiaK
                          • Jun 2012

Originally posted by dave950lam
                          Two of the children who became prominent in South Park that are not in either table...... Tweek and Pip. They could be worthy subjects for a table.....
                          Tweek was only "prominent" after they killed off kenny for an entire season. Really he was only around as a main character for a couple of episodes.

as for Pip. Pip always sucked, they did the charles dickens episode around pip (and it was well.... crappy until the last 4 minutes). They killed pip off a very very long time ago. Don't think anyone misses him.

No point in bringing him back in any form.

Comment

• minion
                            • Oct 2014

Originally posted by vitus979
                            * Lord of the Rings / Game of Thrones homage that South Park did in the Stick of Truth video game. Before I knew the second table was Butters I really thought it would be this theme for a tie-in with Stick of Truth. It'd be fun with the kids all dressed up playing pretend as paladins, wizards, and of course, Imperial Storm Troopers (dare to be different Kevin!).
                            I'll 3rd the request for a Stick of Truth based board. I liked in the past also epic quest; fighting monsters, doing quests, collecting loot & keeping it between plays. Also the marvel tables with the balls being different characters. In a Stick of Truth board these ideas can be looked at again. Each ball could be a character. Extra Balls you can unlock could also be different minor characters collected on side quests. They could each have rpg style item and/or stats that are persistent game to game. Start with the 3 main characters kyle, stan, cartman. Collect/save princess kenny to start the end-game multiball that ends when kenny dies & possibly includes allowing all remaining balls to launch in to help in the final showdown.

One of the devs was commenting about a practice mode. I think its a great idea! At the start of the table you can pick to modes, Big Kids (pro) and Lil Kids (practice) Trial version of game is limited to lil kids mode only. practice mode doesn't let you carry over anything to other play throughs, and you are limited to only one in game day/night cycle to score

In lil kids mode you pick 2 of the extra ball unlocks to skip to build your starting party of 5 balls, also table is auto-adjusted in operators mode to be easier (table angle, longer timers, higher limits ect) Also 'baby bumpers' a second set of stackable kickbacks & ball saves is easily unlockable with every 1 million points scored. (kick the baby!) Additionally in practice mode unlike regular mode you can re-unlock extra balls you lose, and resurection-taco's to bring back main characters are an easy freebie shot instead of super difficult unlocks.

A minute into game its the night cycle starts. If trial mode taco now results in instant death and baby bumpers and kickbacks are well as all extra balls are lost and disabled. 'bed time' alarm comes on in digital screen to send the 'player' to bed. Voice protests 'but I havn't reached a save point yet!' The current ball is sent to the drain and any current modes end. The lost ball is auto relaunched. Make a skillshot to take a secret last second attempt at end game kenny mode. If you own full game you can continue to play throughout the night cycle, but score attempt is saved and current score is reset to zero at the end of each night cycle.

game has ~1 minute day/night cycle that effect ramp/locations being open/closed and having various effects on different missions.

Practice mode/lilkids mode would serve a few purposes:
                            pros can do couple minute speed runs seeing how many modes can be completed including end game multiball in a single day/night cycle.
                            trial users get to see and try all different modes easily
                            beginners get many attempts at different modes and shots.

lil kids mode is simple easy to get a long play session and actually 'complete the game', but limits you by making you start over score wise ever few minutes. it's about getting a lot of points in a sprint, or figuring out how the table plays.

The main goal is to collect all the balls/characters, level them all up by complete their side quests, then get kenny and have final multiball show down.

Anyways, that was just a few thoughts. Keep up the great work zen. I love this games. Zen pinball easily has the highest playtime of any of my console games.
                            Last edited by minion; 12-23-2014, 05:58 PM.

Comment

• wims
                              • Apr 2011

I didn't tell you before but you gain a new player since october with Super Sweet Pinball :

French fans forum : www.LUPsClub.com

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                                Pinball Wizard
                                • Feb 2012

Originally posted by wims
                                I didn't tell you before but you gain a new player since october with Super Sweet Pinball :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj1ISk9Zguk
                                SO CUTE! Future pinball wizard

Comment

Working...