Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: In App Purchase Restore Help

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2

    Default In App Purchase Restore Help

    I bought the new South Park table, and it shows up in my credit card statement, but the purchase didn't go though in game, and when I press restore purchases I get the 'Please Wait' screen forever. After I bought it, I clicked on the table again and it showed the downloading screen and went to 100%, but when it was done it still was showing up as un-purchased.

    After quitting the app, trying to reopen gave me a message saying the app is damaged, and that I need to re-download, so I did. I'm still getting the Please Wait screen forever when i click restore, and also when i click on any of the tables that haven't been purchased.

    Please Help!

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smithjj789 View Post
    I bought the new South Park table, and it shows up in my credit card statement, but the purchase didn't go though in game, and when I press restore purchases I get the 'Please Wait' screen forever. After I bought it, I clicked on the table again and it showed the downloading screen and went to 100%, but when it was done it still was showing up as un-purchased.

    After quitting the app, trying to reopen gave me a message saying the app is damaged, and that I need to re-download, so I did. I'm still getting the Please Wait screen forever when i click restore, and also when i click on any of the tables that haven't been purchased.

    Please Help!
    Try deleting the game entirely, including all related files (these should be at Macintosh HD / users / current_user / Library / Containers / com.zenstudios.ZenPinball2 ) and then reinstall from the App Store.

    Let me know if that doesn't work!

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Try deleting the game entirely, including all related files (these should be at Macintosh HD / users / current_user / Library / Containers / com.zenstudios.ZenPinball2 ) and then reinstall from the App Store.

    Let me know if that doesn't work!
    That did the trick, thanks!

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smithjj789 View Post
    That did the trick, thanks!
    YAY! Enjoy!

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by smithjj789 View Post
    I bought the new South Park table, and it shows up in my credit card statement, but the purchase didn't go though in game, and when I press restore purchases I get the 'Please Wait' screen forever. After I bought it, I clicked on the table again and it showed the downloading screen and went to 100%, but when it was done it still was showing up as un-purchased.

    After quitting the app, trying to reopen gave me a message saying the app is damaged, and that I need to re-download, so I did. I'm still getting the Please Wait screen forever when i click restore, and also when i click on any of the tables that haven't been purchased.

    Please Help!
    I am having problems in the purchase of a table, they debited me in the AppStore but i was without access to the table, i already uninstalled the application, i tried to restore the purchases made and it only got worse because i was without an old purchase that i had made !!! Someone can help me?

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danielamg79 View Post
    I am having problems in the purchase of a table, they debited me in the AppStore but i was without access to the table, i already uninstalled the application, i tried to restore the purchases made and it only got worse because i was without an old purchase that i had made !!! Someone can help me?
    Which app? Are you using the same account you purchased tables with originally?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •