Amazon FireTV, Purchased Tables but cannot download!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RayVyn
    • Oct 2014

Amazon FireTV, Purchased Tables but cannot download!

I have purchased a number of tables on the Amazon AppStore, from within the FireTV ZenStudios ZEN Pinball HD app. I have been unable to have them download. The program only ever installs the free table and Thor. When I select a table, it displays a windows asking me to purchase the tables. I go ahead once again and choose "Buy Table." A window then comes up with the cost, either in coins or cash. I click on either choices. I get a "Please wait" window. It then comes up with "You Already Own This Item" with one button to close. I click "Close" and it returns to the "Buy Table" or "Table Features" screen.

I go down to the supermarket cart symbol, clicking it and it says "There are no tables available to restore." I go to the "Leaderboards icon" and at the top it seems to show each of the tables I purchased. In the "Main Settings Option" of the Amazon FireTV, I choose "Applications" and then choose "Manage All Applicationsen Pinball HD", select "Clear Cache" and then retry to add the tables. I get the same results. I have tried uninstalling the application and reinstalling. I have updated the OS to the latest version available from Amazon. I have "Cleared Data" and it only shows the free tables and "Thor".

Nothing is able to help. I am at my wits end to get this to work. I bought the content explicitly for this Amazon FireTV and now cannot use it.

Please help!

Thanks,

-Kevin
  • AdamGott
    • Oct 2014

I am having a similar problem. I couldn't purchase tables on the Fire TV so I used my Kindle Fire to purchase a couple of tables that I wanted to add to my collection. The Fire downloaded them just fine but the Fire TV wouldn't recognize those purchases when I hit the shopping cart button. So I uninstalled the app and reinstalled and was then able to only download the two new tables that I purchased (using the shopping cart button) but the other dozen tables that I already purchased were not restored.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
      Pinball Wizard
      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by AdamGott
      I am having a similar problem. I couldn't purchase tables on the Fire TV so I used my Kindle Fire to purchase a couple of tables that I wanted to add to my collection. The Fire downloaded them just fine but the Fire TV wouldn't recognize those purchases when I hit the shopping cart button. So I uninstalled the app and reinstalled and was then able to only download the two new tables that I purchased (using the shopping cart button) but the other dozen tables that I already purchased were not restored.
      Try restarting, and then tap the individual table icons to redownload them. Let me know if that doesn't work.

Comment

• AdamGott
        • Oct 2014

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
        Try restarting, and then tap the individual table icons to redownload them. Let me know if that doesn't work.
        I have tried that at least a couple of different times (force stop and then restart). For some reason the game won't let me purchase new tables on the Fire TV version either. I have tried changing my parental controls and in-app purchasing settings to all possible combinations and nothing seems to work. I have previously purchased tables on the Fire TV so I know that it used to work.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
          Pinball Wizard
          • Feb 2012

I have tried that at least a couple of different times (force stop and then restart). For some reason the game won't let me purchase new tables on the Fire TV version either. I have tried changing my parental controls and in-app purchasing settings to all possible combinations and nothing seems to work. I have previously purchased tables on the Fire TV so I know that it used to work.
          Are you using the same account you used to purchase the tables?

Comment

• AdamGott
            • Oct 2014

Are you using the same account you used to purchase the tables?
            Yes, when I go to amazon and check my in-app purchases all tables that I have purchased are listed.

New development - today when I try to purchase tables the screen darkens to almost black after I click the 'buy table' button (the 'Please Wait' screen). Previously it would take me to the next screen but clicking on the buy table button did nothing.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
              Pinball Wizard
              • Feb 2012

Yes, when I go to amazon and check my in-app purchases all tables that I have purchased are listed.

New development - today when I try to purchase tables the screen darkens to almost black after I click the 'buy table' button (the 'Please Wait' screen). Previously it would take me to the next screen but clicking on the buy table button did nothing.
              This is on the Fire TV, right? Everything is okay on the Kindle Fire? If so, can you please make sure you are online and check the “about” section in the game and send me the User ID number that is listed there? You can either post it here, or send it to the support email address

Comment

• AdamGott
                • Oct 2014

This is on the Fire TV, right? Everything is okay on the Kindle Fire? If so, can you please make sure you are online and check the “about” section in the game and send me the User ID number that is listed there? You can either post it here, or send it to the support email address
                1614-1047-0786-8755-3421

Comment

• AdamGott
                  • Oct 2014

1614-1047-0786-8755-3421
                  This is my user Id from the kindle fire, the user Id does not appear to be accessible on the fire tv.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                    Pinball Wizard
                    • Feb 2012

This is my user Id from the kindle fire, the user Id does not appear to be accessible on the fire tv.
                    Thanks - will check into it and see what could be causing you trouble

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                      Pinball Wizard
                      • Feb 2012

We'll have an update coming soon that should fix it - please let me know if you get the update and still have the same problem

Comment

• AdamGott
                        • Oct 2014

We'll have an update coming soon that should fix it - please let me know if you get the update and still have the same problem
                        When should I expect to receive this update"

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                          Pinball Wizard
                          • Feb 2012

When should I expect to receive this update"
                          This week!

Comment

• AdamGott
                            • Oct 2014

Uninstalled then re-installed and now I can't get any tables. I have tried restoring and purchasing new tables and both don't work.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                              Pinball Wizard
                              • Feb 2012

Uninstalled then re-installed and now I can't get any tables. I have tried restoring and purchasing new tables and both don't work.
                              What error message do you get when you try to purchase them again? Are other apps working okay?

Comment

Working...