X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hunter328
    Pinball Wizard
    • Apr 2012

South Park Pinball Bugs and Glitches

Hey all. I noted this in the main SPP thread but figured I'd start a seperate thread where any issues could all be grouped to make things easier. Hopefully this one bug I've noticed will be the only entry. It's the only I've noticed and besides this bug I think both tables are fantastic.

I found a bug on the Butters table that's making it very frustrating. This happens on the Ps Vita version, where I mostly play. The PS3 version is fine. It was while playing the PS3 version that I noticed how things were supposed to work and what was broken on the Vita version.
    On the Vita, when the gift lane lights up, it only ever reads kickback. It still awards a random gift, but you have no way of knowing what it will be ahead of time. Even though kickback is lit up, the awarded gift isn't necessarily a kickback, whereas on the PS3 the lane lights up with the name of the gift that will be awarded and changes with a spinner hit.
    On a table where the kickbacks are more difficult to get than usual and with the new strong slingshots that often send the ball straight to an outlane, not having this easier way of getting the kickbacks (and extra ball) work properly really makes things much more difficult and frustrating.
    Is this something that can be fixed?

Thank you
    sigpic
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Thanks for starting this, I will of course forward your report to the team

Comment

• lanceman
      • Nov 2014

my 3rd Mr. Hankey

The bug for this is I'm not getting anything. On 3rd ball of table play, and was about to get my 3rd Mr. Hankey muti-ball, and just doesn't do anything. The toilet seat is still down, flippers are functioning fine, it's just not giving the ball. I was on quite a roll

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
        Pinball Wizard
        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by lanceman
        The bug for this is I'm not getting anything. On 3rd ball of table play, and was about to get my 3rd Mr. Hankey muti-ball, and just doesn't do anything. The toilet seat is still down, flippers are functioning fine, it's just not giving the ball. I was on quite a roll
        What platform are you on?

Comment

• flem1609
          • Mar 2015

XBOX One Bug

On Xbox One, I can not enter the Canada Multiball mode. Once it has locked Ball 1, I am unaible to lock Balls 2 and 3. Very annoying.

Comment

• deep
            Table Designer
            • May 2011

Originally posted by flem1609
            On Xbox One, I can not enter the Canada Multiball mode. Once it has locked Ball 1, I am unaible to lock Balls 2 and 3. Very annoying.
            I just checked it, and worked without any problem for me. Is it occurs every time, or was it a one time thing?

Comment

• flem1609
              • Mar 2015

Originally posted by deep
              I just checked it, and worked without any problem for me. Is it occurs every time, or was it a one time thing?
              it occurs everytime.

Comment

• deep
                Table Designer
                • May 2011

it occurs everytime.
                Well, its odd. I will double check it on a retail console.

Comment

• deep
                  Table Designer
                  • May 2011

it occurs everytime.
                  I just tried, and I started the multiball without any problem on a retail console. Can you record a video of it and upload somewhere?

Comment

• ApplEz
                    • Jun 2016

Well, its odd. I will double check it on a retail console.

Comment

Working...