Thread: Flipper Recoil

Default Flipper Recoil

One thing I notice while playing PFX is the slow recoil the flippers do when you release the button. When you flip the flipper, it goes up very quickly (which any flipper, real or virtual should do). But the recoil (or return), sooooo slow.... It penalizes the safeguarding style when defending a ball hung up in the slingshots, or banking towards the flippers. Real flippers recoil as fast as they flip. Any chance of tweaking this?

Quote Originally Posted by dave950lam View Post
    One thing I notice while playing PFX is the slow recoil the flippers do when you release the button. When you flip the flipper, it goes up very quickly (which any flipper, real or virtual should do). But the recoil (or return), sooooo slow.... It penalizes the safeguarding style when defending a ball hung up in the slingshots, or banking towards the flippers. Real flippers recoil as fast as they flip. Any chance of tweaking this?
    Are you referring to the original Pinball FX or Pinball FX2? I noticed you posted it in both forums, just wondering which one you're asking about.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Are you referring to the original Pinball FX or Pinball FX2? I noticed you posted it in both forums, just wondering which one you're asking about.
    I accidently posted here first but noticed my mistake. But anyway I was referring to Pinball FX2.

Quote Originally Posted by dave950lam View Post
    I accidently posted here first but noticed my mistake. But anyway I was referring to Pinball FX2.
    Thanks. Will pass your suggestion along to the team.