X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dave950lam
    Pinhead
    • Nov 2012

Flipper Recoil

One thing I notice while playing PFX is the slow recoil the flippers do when you release the button. When you flip the flipper, it goes up very quickly (which any flipper, real or virtual should do). But the recoil (or return), sooooo slow.... It penalizes the safeguarding style when defending a ball hung up in the slingshots, or banking towards the flippers. Real flippers recoil as fast as they flip. Any chance of tweaking this?
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by dave950lam
    One thing I notice while playing PFX is the slow recoil the flippers do when you release the button. When you flip the flipper, it goes up very quickly (which any flipper, real or virtual should do). But the recoil (or return), sooooo slow.... It penalizes the safeguarding style when defending a ball hung up in the slingshots, or banking towards the flippers. Real flippers recoil as fast as they flip. Any chance of tweaking this?
    Are you referring to the original Pinball FX or Pinball FX2? I noticed you posted it in both forums, just wondering which one you're asking about.

Comment

• dave950lam
      Pinhead
      • Nov 2012

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
      Are you referring to the original Pinball FX or Pinball FX2? I noticed you posted it in both forums, just wondering which one you're asking about.
      I accidently posted here first but noticed my mistake. But anyway I was referring to Pinball FX2.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
        Pinball Wizard
        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by dave950lam
        I accidently posted here first but noticed my mistake. But anyway I was referring to Pinball FX2.
        Thanks. Will pass your suggestion along to the team.

Comment

Working...