Thread: South Park Bug

Default South Park Bug

Haven't had a game breaking bug on a Zen table for a looong time now but alas... it has finally struck me down again on South Park: Super Sweet Pinball. I completed all the main missions except for the Kyle mission (K). I worked at hitting the sink-hole and after the last hit into the sink-hole that is supposed to open the toilet etc. nothing further happened. I eventually tilted the table with the hope that it will send out a new ball but it just stayed like that with TILT written on the DMD. I had to start a new game...

Not fun, but I trust that it will be looked at and patched once the mistake is found.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloda View Post
    Haven't had a game breaking bug on a Zen table for a looong time now but alas... it has finally struck me down again on South Park: Super Sweet Pinball. I completed all the main missions except for the Kyle mission (K). I worked at hitting the sink-hole and after the last hit into the sink-hole that is supposed to open the toilet etc. nothing further happened. I eventually tilted the table with the hope that it will send out a new ball but it just stayed like that with TILT written on the DMD. I had to start a new game...

Not fun, but I trust that it will be looked at and patched once the mistake is found.
    Thanks for the report.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Thanks for the report.
    I'm experiencing the same thing now in 2017, but previously had no issue. Can this be fixed? I love this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemur 16 View Post
    I'm experiencing the same thing now in 2017, but previously had no issue. Can this be fixed? I love this game.
    I thought this got patched but I will check.