X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cloda
    Pinball Wizard
    • Nov 2010

South Park Bug

Haven't had a game breaking bug on a Zen table for a looong time now but alas... it has finally struck me down again on South Park: Super Sweet Pinball. I completed all the main missions except for the Kyle mission (K). I worked at hitting the sink-hole and after the last hit into the sink-hole that is supposed to open the toilet etc. nothing further happened. I eventually tilted the table with the hope that it will send out a new ball but it just stayed like that with TILT written on the DMD. I had to start a new game...

Not fun, but I trust that it will be looked at and patched once the mistake is found.
    XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

Discord server - PinStratsDan

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Cloda
    Haven't had a game breaking bug on a Zen table for a looong time now but alas... it has finally struck me down again on South Park: Super Sweet Pinball. I completed all the main missions except for the Kyle mission (K). I worked at hitting the sink-hole and after the last hit into the sink-hole that is supposed to open the toilet etc. nothing further happened. I eventually tilted the table with the hope that it will send out a new ball but it just stayed like that with TILT written on the DMD. I had to start a new game...

Not fun, but I trust that it will be looked at and patched once the mistake is found.
    Thanks for the report.

Comment

• Lemur 16
      • Apr 2017

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
      Thanks for the report.
      I'm experiencing the same thing now in 2017, but previously had no issue. Can this be fixed? I love this game.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
        Pinball Wizard
        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Lemur 16
        I'm experiencing the same thing now in 2017, but previously had no issue. Can this be fixed? I love this game.
        I thought this got patched but I will check.

Comment

Working...