Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Global Highscore doesnt connect

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6

    Default Global Highscore doesnt connect

    Hi, since when i have installed latest ps4 upgrade i received a message in zen pinball about corrupted profile. I delete and re installed zen pinball 2 , local game works fine but it cant connect to the global leaderboards and to friends leaderbord, it say loading on the board but nothing happens. Eldorado doesnt start too.. Can u help? I got all zen tables except soccer

  2. #2
    Senior Member shogun00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Western NY (USA)
    Posts
    2,668

    Default

    It's a known problem and Zen is already looking into it. The PS4 update messed up quite a few games and Sony is already working on a patch for it.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    It's a known problem and Zen is already looking into it. The PS4 update messed up quite a few games and Sony is already working on a patch for it.
    Well thats great for ps4,What bout xbox one ver,leaderboards and superscore is way out of whack,newly added friends dont even showup on your friends list anymore (at least 2 friends are not listed)Nobody will answer when fix will come.But there all over ps4 issues.Someone needs to tell me what the _ _ _ _ is going on and when will xbox1 ver be fixed!!!!!!!!I am quite tired of being paitent,I paid my money and i want a decent answer.Really is it that hard,or to much to ask for?

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rob c View Post
    Well thats great for ps4,What bout xbox one ver,leaderboards and superscore is way out of whack,newly added friends dont even showup on your friends list anymore (at least 2 friends are not listed)Nobody will answer when fix will come.But there all over ps4 issues.Someone needs to tell me what the _ _ _ _ is going on and when will xbox1 ver be fixed!!!!!!!!I am quite tired of being paitent,I paid my money and i want a decent answer.Really is it that hard,or to much to ask for?
    As I have said before, we are aware and working on it.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    As I have said before, we are aware and working on it.
    I am sorry for being upset but its been awhile now I just dont understand why a reset doesnt happen at this point maybe it would fix it all.Who knows anymore?Maybe if we were updated once in awhile,it would save on nasty messages!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •