Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Neuroup
    • Feb 2013

Losted info about trophies

I founded another bug. You're doing anything with these ? Maybe people here they're writing some posts and you do'nt treat them seriously ? I losted info about trophies. Few minut ago i collect again this same trophie.
    In friday I will be in Budapest on Orszaghaz utca. Maybe I will visit Zen Studio and I will explain how important for players are this bugs. I've heard that it's only 13 minutes by metro from my place to studio
    Do something with this bugs!!!

without greetings
    Neuroup of Addict Labs
    http://twitter.com/neuroup
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Neuroup
    I founded another bug. You're doing anything with these ? Maybe people here they're writing some posts and you do'nt treat them seriously ? I losted info about trophies. Few minut ago i collect again this same trophie.
    In friday I will be in Budapest on Orszaghaz utca. Maybe I will visit Zen Studio and I will explain how important for players are this bugs. I've heard that it's only 13 minutes by metro from my place to studio
    Do something with this bugs!!!

without greetings
    Can you be more specific? What trophies were lost?

Comment

• Neuroup
      • Feb 2013

I didn't write that I losted a trophie, but that I losted a info about trophie. Durring a game i receive a icon that I collected one more time "This is no cave" on Han Solo table.

Now is more specific?
      Neuroup of Addict Labs

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
        Pinball Wizard
        • Feb 2012

I didn't write that I losted a trophie, but that I losted a info about trophie. Durring a game i receive a icon that I collected one more time "This is no cave" on Han Solo table.

Now is more specific?
        Can you please list which trophies were affected?

Comment

• Neuroup
          • Feb 2013

Do you want me to launched, all of my 51 tables and check one by one on each(by playing and one more time collecting trophies) , which appears to me the trophie again ?

Seriously ?

I will explain You this sytuation one more time.
          I'm backing to home after spending 8 hours in 3D studio Max, and I decide to play in Zen Pinball 2 for relax. I launched a Han Solo table, first minuts, and I have info on screen, that I collected "this is no cave" trophies. I decide that I will write about this bug, on this forum, becouse I think that this is another bug that appeared, last few weeks.
          List of "MY" bugs:
          -the impossibility to putting highscores on FB
          -many of my tables, has lost statistics
          -today lost info about trophies.
          Neuroup of Addict Labs

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
            Pinball Wizard
            • Feb 2012

Do you want me to launched, all of my 51 tables and check one by one on each(by playing and one more time collecting trophies) , which appears to me the trophie again ?

Seriously ?

I will explain You this sytuation one more time.
            I'm backing to home after spending 8 hours in 3D studio Max, and I decide to play in Zen Pinball 2 for relax. I launched a Han Solo table, first minuts, and I have info on screen, that I collected "this is no cave" trophies. I decide that I will write about this bug, on this forum, becouse I think that this is another bug that appeared, last few weeks.
            List of "MY" bugs:
            -the impossibility to putting highscores on FB
            -many of my tables, has lost statistics
            -today lost info about trophies.
            If you want us to investigate the issue, we need to know what trophies are affected. I get that you're upset, but I am trying to help you. I can't help you unless you are willing to give us the information needed to investigate. If you do not want help, let me know so we can avoid wasting each others' time.

Comment

• shogun00
              Pinball Wizard
              • Feb 2011

This is pretty normal. It can take a while for ZP2 to detect and load the trophy data from your trophy list on your system (it doesn't save it onto the game save). This is especially true when you have unlocked a lot of trophies on the game.

On the PS3, it took up to 10 minutes for my trophy data to completely load onto the game after starting it up. I've been experiencing the same thing on the PS4 and Vita versions as well.

Just check your trophy list on the PS4. If it's listed there, then you don't have anything to worry about. The game will detect it eventually and reflect it onto the game itself.
              Last edited by shogun00; 11-06-2014, 01:38 AM.

Comment

• snakeman07
                Banned
                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by shogun00
                This is pretty normal. It can take a while for ZP2 to detect and load the trophy data from your trophy list on your system (it doesn't save it onto the game save). This is especially true when you have unlocked a lot of trophies on the game.

On the PS3, it took up to 10 minutes for my trophy data to completely load onto the game after starting it up. I've been experiencing the same thing on the PS4 and Vita versions as well.

Just check your trophy list on the PS4. If it's listed there, then you don't have anything to worry about. The game will detect it eventually and reflect it onto the game itself.
                This. Also, sometimes when playing a game offline you already received a trophy for, they'll pop again when playing offline. Happens all the time when I play Golden Axe. I have 100% trophies for it, but they still decide to pop when playing it offline because it can't sync with the server.

Comment

• maink
                  Pinball Wizard
                  • Dec 2011

it's not zen fault that facebook doesn't work anymore , it doesn't work for any game anymore
                  i don't have a pci use ps3 browser

Comment

Working...