Thread: Super Streetfighter 2 table on marketplace

Default Super Streetfighter 2 table on marketplace

Is it just the same table from the 360 and is it supposed to be free if you already bought it on 360?

Default Super Streetfighter 2 table on marketplace

Yep, showing up as £2.39 for me as well [emoji17]

Interesting to note that it is listed under Capcom Collection, does this mean that there could be other Capcom tables to come?

I just really wish I could play this one, and I hope it's free for those that already owned it.

I shall wait and see what happens...
    Last edited by BBIAJ; 11-06-2014 at 11:29 AM.

Showing the same for me... 😭

I can't import this table either (had it on 360).

I also purchased this table on the Xbox 360 and cannot import it on the Xbox One.

Imports should be functional soon - Microsoft is investigating this and I'll post when it is ready

I purchased the table on impulse yesterday forgetting that I already own it on the 360. Oh well, I can't begrudge giving Zen an extra £2.39 for all the enjoyment I get from the game. Spend it wisely.

On another note, the achievement seems to be bugged. I've smashed the wall loads of times, but get no in game or system notification that the achievement is complete. I also noticed the achievement does not appear in the in game list.

Quote Originally Posted by Campotech View Post

On another note, the achievement seems to be bugged. I've smashed the wall loads of times, but get no in game or system notification that the achievement is complete. I also noticed the achievement does not appear in the in game list.
    Thanks for the heads up! Will check into it.

Default Import Issue

Super Street Fighter 2 wants to charge me. I purchased this and every other table you made for the 360. Can you look into it for me? My Tag is DINO71. Thanks!

Cool Street Fighter table import

@Barbie. My Marvel core pack finally imported over to Xbox one last week. Thanks. Now I'm having the same issue importing my Street Fighter table from my 360. I did originally purchase this table for the original zen pinball fx and ported it over the pinball fx2.

Xbox gamertag: Sweetstick99
    $$24

It's very sad to see that every new table comes with old problems

Now, i paid SF again, but this is ok, I want to support you because I really love PFX 2. But entering the game and see that I already made 400 million and made the achievement it's really disheartening. The table took all the scores from South park.

I don't know, the xbox one version is the worst until now. No online, ladder errors, import, delay and lag... What happens zen?

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Icedry View Post
    It's very sad to see that every new table comes with old problems

Now, i paid SF again, but this is ok, I want to support you because I really love PFX 2. But entering the game and see that I already made 400 million and made the achievement it's really disheartening. The table took all the scores from South park.

I don't know, the xbox one version is the worst until now. No online, ladder errors, import, delay and lag... What happens zen?
    Well, I can confirm that I got an original achievement of South Park but I got it on the table of Street Fighter II. It is as if they were somehow linked.

More info in: http://forum.zenstudios.com/showthre...eet-Fighter-II

Hey guys - thanks for the reports, MS is still working on imports for Street Fighter, among a few other things that have been reported. Will keep you posted on when this should all be squared away.

yea me too saying i have to repurchase bought it years ago 360
    gamertag is neoncthulhucult
    thanks BABS !!

I too am having import issues, just like everyone else.

Look.

Am happy MS/Zen are getting the imports / crossbuy to work on these tables for the one & am sure the Street Fighter will get fixed. But come on now, you can't expect me to believe that you guys don't test the import / crossbuy for the table in question before you put it on the marketplace lol?

When a new table or tables come out, people complain the crossbuy (360 too one) does not work so the answer is that you will work with MS to "fix" it. When an old / previous table from the 360 days comes out (ex: Street Fighter), people complain that they are being charged twice for it & now yet again the answer is that you will work with MS to get it "fixed" lol.

I can't help to think that both or one of you guys still wants us customers to pay twice. Instead of still trying to get people to pay twice, why don't you guys test the crossbuy / import feature on the table in question first before putting on the marketplace? After all, if am not mistaken, everything has to go thru the certification stage first from MS before it gets put on the marketplace no? Or they just skip that in hopes they can get people to pay twice lol.

Quote Originally Posted by PFX101 View Post
    Look.

Am happy MS/Zen are getting the imports / crossbuy to work on these tables for the one & am sure the Street Fighter will get fixed. But come on now, you can't expect me to believe that you guys don't test the import / crossbuy for the table in question before you put it on the marketplace lol?

When a new table or tables come out, people complain the crossbuy (360 too one) does not work so the answer is that you will work with MS to "fix" it. When an old / previous table from the 360 days comes out (ex: Street Fighter), people complain that they are being charged twice for it & now yet again the answer is that you will work with MS to get it "fixed" lol.

I can't help to think that both or one of you guys still wants us customers to pay twice. Instead of still trying to get people to pay twice, why don't you guys test the crossbuy / import feature on the table in question first before putting on the marketplace? After all, if am not mistaken, everything has to go thru the certification stage first from MS before it gets put on the marketplace no? Or they just skip that in hopes they can get people to pay twice lol.
    Instead of putting more broken tables in,somebody should fix leaderboards,ball rolling sound and countless other issues,I dont understand why its so hard?And it would be nice if addminsters would answer personal emails this stuff is getting old FIX THE GAME we been waiting long enough!It seems there aint to much pride in the work that has been done because if i owned the platform rights to pinball fx2 I would never market something that is a inferior product,I would take time to test everything to be 100% functional. Dont ever think this game will be fixed and begining to think nobodys gives a **** anyways!
    Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 11-13-2014 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rob c View Post
    Instead of putting more broken tables in,somebody should fix leaderboards,ball rolling sound and countless other issues,I dont understand why its so hard?And it would be nice if addminsters would answer personal emails this stuff is getting old FIX THE GAME we been waiting long enough!It seems there aint to much pride in the work that has been done because if i owned the platform rights to pinball fx2 I would never market something that is a inferior product,I would take time to test everything to be 100% functional. Dont ever think this game will be fixed and begining to think nobodys gives a **** anyways!
    I have been answering your messages, I never got a reply back about your super score issue.

Also, please watch the language.

Quote Originally Posted by PFX101 View Post

We do not set up the imports, MS does. This is why when it doesn't work correctly, they have to fix it. We have zero access to the Microsoft store. It sucks, but that is how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    We do not set up the imports, MS does. This is why when it doesn't work correctly, they have to fix it. We have zero access to the Microsoft store. It sucks, but that is how it is.
    And FWIW, it's the same for all of the other platforms. Zen has very little control over the marketplaces. Crossbuy, importing, content descriptions, and purchasing management is all handled by the marketplace owner (Sony, Microsoft, Apple, Google, Valve, Nintendo, etc...). There's no way for to test out those features before releasing.
    Last edited by shogun00; 11-14-2014 at 02:20 AM.

I have been answering your messages, I never got a reply back about your super score issue.

Also, please watch the language.
    Sorry that mess wasnt intended for you,You have been helpful to me with your emails.The mess will stay clean from now on and i did respond to your last mess bout sc
    Last edited by rob c; 11-14-2014 at 12:24 AM. Reason: added content

Seems to be working now people, at least, it is my end, apologies in advance if anyone is still having problems.

it's ok, Street Fighter II bought on 360 is now free of charge for the xboxOne since today.

thanks a lot

Just got confirmation from Microsoft! Imports should now be functional for the Street Fighter II table!

Wink Street Fighter table import

@Barbie. Thanks. My table just imported successfully.
    $$24

can it be import form xbox.com or do we need to be in do it in game to import.

Lightbulb

It still says 2.99. I'm assuming it will roll out soon. I'm patient, just like the xmen situation I figured all along it was marketplace and not zen issue, things like this happen. I can wait for free remastered content.

I think Zen should try rolling these out as pre-order in the marketplace even months in advance as a placeholder greyed out ingame. That way if there is import bugs there is plenty of time to identify the problem, otherwise the preorder would be free for us who already purchased on 360. The list of tables that are confirmed is public anyways so it wouldn't spoil anything.

Quote Originally Posted by dragon114 View Post
    can it be import form xbox.com or do we need to be in do it in game to import.
    It should be listed as free for you in both - but it might be easier to do it in-game. Check the steps at the beginning of the thread and let me know if you have any issues

It should be listed as free for you in both - but it might be easier to do it in-game. Check the steps at the beginning of the thread and let me know if you have any issues
    When I downloaded it, it said $2.99 in the game menu, but it was still free when I selected it. Just make sure it says that it won't charge you before you confirm anything.

Same experience as TV_Junkie, and different than any previous import. It showed as $2.99 and then when I clicked it said I already owned it and it could install for free.

I own the Xbox 360 Street Fighter table, and the Xbox One version still says $2.99.

Can you update the website so that it will be free since I own the 360 version?

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Pr...d-734959554e7e

https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-On...9-e9d2b73af5a8

Quote Originally Posted by CalvinMartyKlein View Post
    I own the Xbox 360 Street Fighter table, and the Xbox One version still says $2.99.

Can you update the website so that it will be free since I own the 360 version?

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Pr...d-734959554e7e

https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-On...9-e9d2b73af5a8
    Same answer I gave about the PvZ table, it should import for free once you have your Xbox One. Let me know if you have trouble when you get it all set up.

I have purchased every single Xbox One/360 table (except all the separate yet identical football tables ) and never had any issues importing them at no cost from 360 to One.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyjar View Post
    e (except all the separate yet identical football tables )
    just skins.