Thread: Venom Pinball!

Default Venom Pinball!

Spider-Man’s symbiotic nemesis gets his own pinball table! Get ready for Marvel's Venom pinball, coming to PSN in North America on December 9th and Europe December 10th! See our blog for more details!

Wow! It finally happened. You guys are the best at listening to your fans. And the table looks amazing too! Reminds me a bit of Blade, which is a good thing.
    PSN: Bearded_Warrior

Table Wishlist: Lord of the Rings, God of War, Final Fantasy VII, The Legend of Zelda, and Marvel's Archangel.

Awesome! Thanks so much for listening to your customers! I am already throwing my money at my TV. This table looks incredible!!
    "Zen Pinball Rules!"

Wow! Again.... you guys impress us with your creativity. This has got to be the best year for Pinball fans. Surprised that there is no gameplay footage.

Thanks, guys! We'll have a trailer once we get closer to release

Day one, looks great!

Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar

"We are Pinball!"

Got to say that looks rad, reminds me of that Spiderman : Web of Shadows game which I loved.

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Never heard of this guy or that last one.

I guess we have done all the popular characters now and are into the B list?

No matter – there all much the same.

Looks cool! Part of me is a little sad as I had a faint hope we might get a festive Christmas themed table Maybe next year...

On a side note, this table brings the trophy count for ZP2 close to what I hear is the maximum for a PSN game (my maths makes it that there's room for 1 more release with 2 bronze trophies)

I could be totally wrong, I wonder if anyone has any solid info on this? It would be such a shame if tables were had to be released without trophies as they really add to the fun, not to mention the challenge.

Venom is far from b list. He is uber popular. Fans have been screaming for his own solo movie. He appears in all spidey cartoons. He made movie appearance in spiderman 3 with sandman. First issue (as venom) I believe was spiderman 300 (late 80s or early 90s) drawn by mcfarlane a real popular and fan favorite artist. Venom has also appeared in almost every spiderman video game going way back to sega genesis
    Last edited by DiscoKing; 11-25-2014 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoKing View Post
    Venom is far from b list.
    He's certainly no Moon Knight...

Who designed this table?

It looks like the same guy who designed Han Solo and Fear Itself...
    Completed Tables:
    Spider-Man, Ms. Splosion Man, Captain America, Ghost Rider, Moon Knight, Sorcerer's Lair, Plants vs. Zombies, The Avengers, World War Hulk, Civil War, Return of the Jedi, Starfighter Assault, Super League Football

Xbox 360 ID: NoahChron
    PlayStation 4 ID: richc111
    PS4 Twitch Livestreams: http://www.twitch.tv/captainbzarre

Maybe B list is a bit harsh - sounds like more of a supporting character.

Ah yes Moon Knight - Had never heard of him before that table and havent since!
    But actually that was a very good table with a great atmosphere.

Quote Originally Posted by Alipan View Post
    Maybe B list is a bit harsh - sounds like more of a supporting character.

Ah yes Moon Knight - Had never heard of him before that table and havent since!
    But actually that was a very good table with a great atmosphere.
    If joker is a supporting character To batman than yes venom is a supporting character in that they both belong to the rouges gallery and can't be in every episode or issue.

But venom is more like a joker or mr freeze I would call Alfred a supporting character.

Venom is the antagonist so he is more of a main character and I believe this would be a first for a villain table.

Unless you count infinity as a thanos table but that's more of an event table I would say
    Last edited by DiscoKing; 11-27-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Yes Venom is far froma "B" lister. This is the Maximum Carnage storyline. Neither Spidey nor Venom can take out Carnage on their own hence the black suit where Venom and Spider-Man combine powers to defeat Carnage. Let's just say that Carnage has the powers to basically destroy the world on his own. It's been a long time and I can't remember how Carnage came to be but he is really super powerful. I even like the Civil War table a lot because I follow the comics to this very day. That's why I know of Moon Knight while alot of folks don't. The table looks fantastic and I can't wait to play it. Zen treats their customers/fans properly by actively listening to us. I remember a graphic comic that pitted DC superheroes against Marvel. Now that would be an awesome table. The memory and power requirements for such a table would be beyond last-gen's capabilities though and I know Zen has stated no DC, but a person can dream can't they? Yes please may we know the author's name sometime soon? Thanks again for all you do for your fans especially when you're not obligated to do so (LIke free upgrades and the tables themselves). I know Venom is in Lego Marvel but I can't remember if Carnage was...getting old...lol.
    "Zen Pinball Rules!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kemetman View Post
    The memory and power requirements for such a table would be beyond last-gen's capabilities though
    I'm not sure what you actually mean by this. The theme of the table wouldn't make a difference at all. It certainly wouldn't make anything beyond last gens capabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalzoic View Post
    I'm not sure what you actually mean by this. The theme of the table wouldn't make a difference at all. It certainly wouldn't make anything beyond last gens capabilities.
    It would if they have several interactive characters on the table. I think that's what Kemetman was envisioning.

I meant like Barbie said about the SP tables. People asked why there weren't more samples and such and she said due to memory constraints. Also the PS4 version isn't using 1080p textures and other assets. Obviously ZP2 still sells more on last gen consoles and such. Someday ZP3! But for now I am quite content with the quality they do manage to pump out of the ZP2 engine. Pinball forever!!
    "Zen Pinball Rules!"

I meant like Barbie said about the SP tables. People asked why there weren't more samples and such and she said due to memory constraints.
    It was actually Deep that said that, since the table is completely stored in the system's RAM. For the PS3, that only 256MB worth (not counting VRAM which is another 256MB).
    Last edited by shogun00; 11-29-2014 at 07:42 PM.

So it turns out I was correct that Zoltan Vari did the table.

Hopefully this table is along the lines of Han Solo or Fear Itself in terms of modes, I loved those tables and I am itching for another experience like them.
    Completed Tables:
    Spider-Man, Ms. Splosion Man, Captain America, Ghost Rider, Moon Knight, Sorcerer's Lair, Plants vs. Zombies, The Avengers, World War Hulk, Civil War, Return of the Jedi, Starfighter Assault, Super League Football

Quote Originally Posted by Captain B. Zarre View Post

Hopefully this table is along the lines of Han Solo or Fear Itself in terms of modes, I loved those tables and I am itching for another experience like them.
    Those are 2 fantastic tables. Can't wait to play this!

Agree. Fear Itself, Masters of the force, Hans solo are all excellent tables and tops in my book. He also did

Shaman
    Tesla
    El Dorado
    V12
    Excalibur
    Paranormal
    Secrets of the Deep
    Wolverine
    Ghost Rider
    Fear Itself
    Boba Fett
    Han Solo
    Masters of the Force

You can tell how he's progressed.

Quote Originally Posted by tenorhero View Post
    Agree. Fear Itself, Masters of the force, Hans solo are all excellent tables and tops in my book. He also did

Shaman
    Tesla
    El Dorado
    V12
    Excalibur
    Paranormal
    Secrets of the Deep
    Wolverine
    Ghost Rider
    Fear Itself
    Boba Fett
    Han Solo
    Masters of the Force

You can tell how he's progressed.
    I noticed that as his tables grew better and better, he made less and less as well. I want an entire pack of Zoltan tables like the Zen Classics... but actually good this time rather than being embarrassing and impossible to play.

So I am going to take a wild guess on this table's rules.

Considering how much of a success "Han Solo" was, this table may follow the same formula. Considering that the "SPIDER-MAN" spelling feature is in the center of the Playfield above everything else, I am going to guess that players will have to complete 9 objectives to spell SPIDER-MAN and begin Maximum Carnage.
    Completed Tables:

Really HYPED for this one...it looks excellent! MAXIMUM CARNAGE-- Day 1 purchase!
    "Zen Pinball Rules!"

Still MEGA-HYPED COME ON PEOPLE!!
    "Zen Pinball Rules!"

Still MEGA-HYPED COME ON PEOPLE!!
    Me too! No sign of a trailer yet?...

Default Venom trailer

Quote Originally Posted by skyway73 View Post
    Me too! No sign of a trailer yet?...
    Saw one on iOS zen app - From main menu I clicked the grayed out " coming soon" venom game launch icon and it launched YouTube and played the trailer -went back later to watch again and it was gone - even did a search and checked Zens YouTube channel - no luck. Not a big deal because it's coming out this week - but I was curious why it was removed and not promoted/posted to their other media. From what I remember it looked awesome !!!

Hopefully the gameplay is better than the Deadpool table. Yikes.
    http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

I am willing to give Zen the benefit of the doubt. I am sure a trailer or maybe not will emerge tomorrow. I am not too worried by it. There was NOTHING wrong with the gameplay in Deadpool. You make bad shots you lose!
    "Zen Pinball Rules!"

Venom is now live in North America! Coming to Europe tomorrow! Don't forget to buy on PS3 or Vita first, then import to PS4

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Venom is now live in North America! Coming to Europe tomorrow! Don't forget to buy on PS3 or Vita first, then import to PS4
    Table is great!

1st few thoughts
    1. Like the prodigy esq music
    2. Think it's going to take awhile to figure all of this one out
    3. Evil flipper trick was built into black suit multiball, took me a few to figure that out . Very sneaky evil

PS3/VITA: getting only "An error has occurred" store messages when clicking on "add to cart" or "download demo". Restarts of console or store don't help. Others work, just not Venom. Can you fix it ?

Yeah it's a fun table.

I like the ball capture thing on the left side and that mini table thing with carnage was neat.
    PSN:skey81

Quote Originally Posted by skey81 View Post
    Yeah it's a fun table.

I like the ball capture thing on the left side and that mini table thing with carnage was neat.
    Ok after 1st game beat the following missions
    1. Multiball
    2. Jailbreak
    3. Host

I spelled goo, and Spider-Man vs venom at the same time then failed at the mission.
    Not bad for a first game. Maybe it's not so hard to figure out as I first thought.

I know what to do now just gotta do it.

This table is SO freaking fun! Right now it's complicated trying to figure out all of the rules,even after reading them, but it's still refreshingly fun. My first quick game, I got 10 million or something. But on my second play through, near the end of another quick run actually, I spent a little extra time up in the mini playfield. I saw what i thought was 9 million flash up on the screen up there, but when my ball comes back down into main playfield, I see 44 million or so flash on DMD real quick, I wa slike, wait, ther eis no way I'm about to get that, then BOOM, I see I did indeed just net 45 million points for just a minute or two spent in the mini playfield! Has something like this happened to anyone else yet? Also, I had one ball over to the left balllock thing, and as one of my main balls drained, the screen flashes to a huge close up of Venom's tounge taking the capture dball out of balllock, then throwing it back on the table for me!! Seems liek the whole entertainment value was upped in general on this one! One of the absolute best Marvel tables yet! Gonna be exploring this one for a while I believe!!

Quote Originally Posted by lasvegaspinballhalloffame View Post
    This table is SO freaking fun! Right now it's complicated trying to figure out all of the rules,even after reading them, but it's still refreshingly fun. My first quick game, I got 10 million or something. But on my second play through, near the end of another quick run actually, I spent a little extra time up in the mini playfield. I saw what i thought was 9 million flash up on the screen up there, but when my ball comes back down into main playfield, I see 44 million or so flash on DMD real quick, I wa slike, wait, ther eis no way I'm about to get that, then BOOM, I see I did indeed just net 45 million points for just a minute or two spent in the mini playfield! Has something like this happened to anyone else yet? Also, I had one ball over to the left balllock thing, and as one of my main balls drained, the screen flashes to a huge close up of Venom's tounge taking the capture dball out of balllock, then throwing it back on the table for me!! Seems liek the whole entertainment value was upped in general on this one! One of the absolute best Marvel tables yet! Gonna be exploring this one for a while I believe!!
    Sorry wasn't watching my score. I play for the trophies. I was focused on beating missions. I figured out how to start them all and beat half in my first game . But I now have to watch guardians of galaxy dvd, then new episode of flash on tv, might not get back to table until tomorrow

But yeah soooo much fun. Good voices good sound. I started one mode. Carnage I think. And the music changed from the prodigy like music to a variation of the Spider-Man pinball music from the first table. I though that was a nice little nod or Easter egg or whatever.

Like the design a lot very unique feel to it and like the mini play fields

Hai guys! There's a stream tonight at 7:55!

Tonight I'm going to give everyone a first look at the new Venom table for Zen Pinball 2!

I'm also going to be streaming Han Solo because I ended the stream early last time.

http://www.twitch.tv/captainbzarre
    Completed Tables:

Well I'm already number 4 on the all time PS3 leaderboards, with a score of just 72 or 74 million (vendra13). Does anyone know what the all time high score is on the PS4 leaderboards? Zen, I am available to be a tester for your tables anytime, on the 360 too. Just let me know

Well I'm already number 4 on the all time PS3 leaderboards, with a score of just 72 or 74 million (vendra13). Does anyone know what the all time high score is on the PS4 leaderboards? Zen, I am available to be a tester for your tables anytime, on the 360 too. Just let me know
    Don't know high score but on ps4 I have about 140 million

1. Beat carnage
    2. Beat multiball
    3. Beat host
    4 did battle got about 5-6 hits in and lost

All that and I was around 130-140 million I think

Played a few rounds earlier before going to work. I really like it! Beat Carnage, had fun with the Suit multiball, that's where you can rack up some serious points, and I think I beat Jailbreak several times.

Getting the ball in the upper playfield sinkhole is hard as heck lol then, once I finally did to start a mission, the next ramp I had to hit was the one to the right in the playfield (venom flame ramp so to speak). Couldn't get it there in time.

Love the captive ball save feature where Venom swings it back with his tongue after draining, that's great.

My top score was like 145m or something like that (PS4).

AWESOME! I am going to have to practice at this one. Thanks again Zen Team!
    "Zen Pinball Rules!"

Talking

Wow, what a fantastic table. I may be slightly biased because I've been requesting a Maximum Carnage table for a while (it's not the full Maximum Carnage event but I'll take what I can get), but I'm absolutely loving this table. I love that it sort of ties in to the previous Spider-Man table mechanically with 4+ flippers with some tough shots. All of the shots so far have been interesting, tough, but not unfair.

So far my only issue is that the spider sense bang back isn't very rewarding. That's a very tough skill to master and there doesn't seem to be any reward for it other than to keep playing. I was fully expecting a Trophy/Achievement for finally hitting it. The normal bang back is actually easier get from my experience so far.

Overall I'm so happy with this table and love that you continue to put out Marvel tables. I'll buy whatever tables you guys make but the Marvel tables are definitely my favorites.
    Marvel Table Wishlist: Maximum Carnage, Nightcrawler, Iceman, Spider-Man 2099, Dark Reign, Daredevil, Age of Apocalypse

Other Table Wishlist: Blue Man Group, Cirque Du Solei, Tron, Portal, Warhammer 40k (or Space Hulk), Blood Bowl, Cosmic Encounter, Formula D

Quote Originally Posted by Xeonic-Ice View Post
    The normal bang back is actually easier get from my experience so far.
    Totally agree, in fact I've tried several times just to say I've used the Spidey save but as the normal bang-backs are so reliable on this table I think I'll just use those. While we're on the subject of ball-saves, I personally dislike the one where he drops down the captive ball with his tongue when you lose a ball. Having this feature so easily activated means I spend too much time trying to re-activate it when I use it, it's like an infinite ball-save and is one of my pet hates.

I like how the table feels unlike any other though, lots to do and it's gonna be pretty high-scoring I think. I got over 300k without knowing what I was really doing and some modes offer BIG rewards. Just needed to light the first mode (is it Symbiote?) but I wasn't sure how to, all the others seem pretty simple. Is it completing the hurry-ups?

Skill-shot is tough. If you do manage it then Double skill-shot is available straight after by locking the ball above the flippers where you lock them for Multiball. I think this also counts as locking 1 ball for Multiball so could be handy.

Yes another great table by Soltan Vari

Not his best IMO but still great nonetheless. I have tough time with 'Battle' mode. Think it is actually the toughest one.

'Black Suit' MB too. Have to time those shots in conjunction with where the lights are. I think triggering the right flipper makes the light go right and the left go left. Hitting the targets open up the locks. You have to hit the correct one as the 'SUIT' Target reset if you don't hit the correct one. Kind of reminds me of Centaur a bit. that and the out-lane nudges. That's all cool and all. Love that aspect of this table where accurate shots and awareness is a necessity.

I really hope the hurry-up modes isn't so predominant on this table. As I see it get the ball into the Bumpers and it scrolls through the various hurry-up modes. Hurry-up is lit and it's on a timer. Shoot the 'carnage' ramp hard enough to get it to the hole. Then shoot at the lanes the that are flashing. I've gotten 6M+ on some of them.

Mini table is pretty cool. hit all 'Jailbreak' targets then hit escape 1/2 and exit shooting the lit ramp. When Venom says 'Hit the Lit Ramp', You should do so as I see it it's the only way to increase your multipliers.

Overall a fun table.

What an excellent year for Zen and Pinball Fans abroad. Can't wait to see what's in store for next year.

Happy Holidays Barbie and the rest of the Zen team! Keep those tables coming.
    Last edited by tenorhero; 12-10-2014 at 11:25 PM.

Ha!. I downloaded this table for the Vita and PS4, but totally forgot to even try it.

Hello!

Can someone explain to me how to use the "left/right kickball" Because I can't remember it.
    I'll be very grateful for your help.
    And Venom from today is one of my favourites tables.
    Great job Zen Studio !

Greets
    Neuroup of Addict Labs
    http://twitter.com/neuroup

Exclamation Venom not showing high scores among friends...

Barbie,

Should the Venom table be showing high scores among friends? Not seeing the little icon showing up. PS4 in North America.

Thanks
    Last edited by warlock7; 12-12-2014 at 04:59 AM. Reason: added more info
    Stay sane inside insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Neuroup View Post
    Can someone explain to me how to use the "left/right kickball" Because I can't remember it.
    1) Light all four SUIT targets to light ANTI-VENOM kickback. Repeat to light a second one.

2) At the "elbow" of each outlane there is a one way gate. You can nudge up and towards the flippers when the ball goes by to knock it through to the inlane. You are trying to hit the ball through the gate with the nearby post. In addition to saving the ball it gives you some points.

3) To the left of the upper playfield there is a saucer that will hold a ball for a 100% ball save that lasts until it is used. You reach it by hitting the varitargets on the upper left side of the playfield. It seems best to hit the upper ones; that way the bottom one helps guide the ball to the saucer.

I find 2 and 3 are good enough that I never bother with 1, unless I am going for black suit anyway.

Beat a Battle AND did a double skill shot on my lunch break today on my Vita lol. Beating the battle netted me 40m, I think if I were faster it may have been more? I don't know, as it wasn't exactly 40m. Love this table so far, it's pretty hard here and there, and most of the ramps can have the brutal sdtm routine. Dig the music, too! "I'm a big fake!"...at first I though it said "I'm a big freak!" lol.

I love the new venom table. The lamp layout reminds me of how Stern makes their layout. Especially the right subway lane it has a lamp layout like Steve Ritchie likes to do. Love you guys.

P.S Please make at least one arcade like machine with a wider flipper gap.

Quote Originally Posted by ctx View Post
    1) Light all four SUIT targets to light ANTI-VENOM kickback. Repeat to light a second one.

2) At the "elbow" of each outlane there is a one way gate. You can nudge up and towards the flippers when the ball goes by to knock it through to the inlane. You are trying to hit the ball through the gate with the nearby post. In addition to saving the ball it gives you some points.

3) To the left of the upper playfield there is a saucer that will hold a ball for a 100% ball save that lasts until it is used. You reach it by hitting the varitargets on the upper left side of the playfield. It seems best to hit the upper ones; that way the bottom one helps guide the ball to the saucer.

I find 2 and 3 are good enough that I never bother with 1, unless I am going for black suit anyway.
    Thank You for Your help. Know I can cross 100 mln on this table

Is it just me,that I feel that soundtrack on this table were inspired by "The Prodigy". If "yes", I think it's was a very good idea

Greets
    Neuroup of Addict Labs
    http://twitter.com/neuroup

After a week of playing, here's my pros and cons:

Pros:
    - Theme is executed extremely well.
    - Art looks beautiful, lots of dark shades and colors. Probably one of my favorite art packages.
    - DAT MUSIC.
    - Carnage mini playfield is a novel idea that should be executed on other tables.
    - Deep rules remind me quite a bit of modern Stern tables (complete 6 tasks to start wizard mode).

Cons:
    - Scoring unbalanced towards Carnage and Wallcrawler Battle.
    - At times the table feels like a sequel to the Spider-Man table from the first Marvel pack.
    - Alien lanes impossible to hit - at the moment I have not started Planet of the Symbiotes
    Completed Tables:

After a week of playing, here's my pros and cons:

Pros:
    - Theme is executed extremely well.
    - Art looks beautiful, lots of dark shades and colors. Probably one of my favorite art packages.
    - DAT MUSIC.
    - Carnage mini playfield is a novel idea that should be executed on other tables.
    - Deep rules remind me quite a bit of modern Stern tables (complete 6 tasks to start wizard mode).

Cons:
    - Scoring unbalanced towards Carnage and Wallcrawler Battle.
    - At times the table feels like a sequel to the Spider-Man table from the first Marvel pack.
    - Alien lanes impossible to hit - at the moment I have not started Planet of the Symbiotes

I know everything is subjective but...

1. I like that it feels like a sequel and multiball reuses the old music if you noticed ties the two tables together and give homage to the original.

2. Aliens not impossible to hit. If you want a guaranteed hit then:
    1. Shoot the bell
    2. Shoot the left ramp up to the top playfield shot give u one alien every time. If you can keep the ball up there it's possible to get more than one alien at a time.

I have beat wizard mode on both PS3 and ps4 and love this table

Quote Originally Posted by warlock7 View Post
    Barbie,

Should the Venom table be showing high scores among friends? Not seeing the little icon showing up. PS4 in North America.

Thanks
    Is this still happening? Are friend leaderboards showing up for you on other tables?

What is this alien lane/alien shot that you're talking about? What does the alien/s do??

What is this alien lane/alien shot that you're talking about? What does the alien/s do??
    Alien shot is how you start symbiotes mission.

You need 5 aliens to start it

You light up an alien by rolling over alien on the flipper inlane

You the have to roll over the lit alien light up on the top mini play-field

After rolling over the light 5 times it starts the symbiotes mission

It's described in detail in the in game table guide

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoKing View Post
    Alien shot is how you start symbiotes mission.

You need 5 aliens to start it

You light up an alien by rolling over alien on the flipper inlane

You the have to roll over the lit alien light up on the top mini play-field

After rolling over the light 5 times it starts the symbiotes mission

It's described in detail in the in game table guide
    In a nutshell, the mode lights all major targets on the playfield (SUIT, GOO and WEB) for 500k per hit. Completing a bank scores the value with a 10x multiplier (5 million). I believe the value increases for each time Planet of the Symbiotes is started.
    Completed Tables:

In a nutshell, the mode lights all major targets on the playfield (SUIT, GOO and WEB) for 500k per hit. Completing a bank scores the value with a 10x multiplier (5 million). I believe the value increases for each time Planet of the Symbiotes is started.
    Here is a break down or guide for the whole table

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/f...phy-guide.html

Another awesome table! This one had a higher than normal learning curve for me as I couldn't score above 5M for my first several games. But after some practice I'm now I'm #1 on Android with 266M

Some tips:

- Go for the permanent ball save from the upper playfield before the kickbacks. I think it's a much safer shot, and pretty easy to obtain with a little practice. Trying to light the suit targets often ricochets my ball to an outlane. Once you have the permanent ball save active, then go for the kickbacks.

- After lighting both kickbacks, light suit again for an easy extra ball. Pretty sure you can repeat this on each ball as well.

- Suit multiball can rack up massive points. Got almost 100M from one round on its own, and you can usually activate this mode several times in each game pretty easily.

- The rest of my points came almost exclusively from Carnage and fight modes. Both are pretty safe to activate and easily repeated. Love the Carnage mode! My favorite mini table in all of Zen Pinball.

Hope this helps! This table was really frustrating at first but quickly became one of my favorites. Keep up the great work Zen

Exclamation leaderboard issues...

Is this still happening? Are friend leaderboards showing up for you on other tables?
    Yes they are showing up on most of my tables. I see this issue on Venom, Sorcerer's Lair and Ninja Gaiden 2 now...

I have every other table except the soccer tables, I don't see them on the new core pack yet either...
    Last edited by warlock7; 12-14-2014 at 04:22 PM. Reason: more info
    Stay sane inside insanity.

My ONLY complaint is the last chance capture saucer makes the game too forgiving with the anti venom spider sense and this put togethet it makes it a little easy bu hey im considered an advanced players so i guess its good for intermediates.

After giving this table some proper time I've grown to like it, I'm not a fan of tables with too many ball-saves but I thought if you can't beat 'em join 'em and tried to rack up a high-score You can have some serious marathon games if you're prepared to be patient. Anyway, thought I'd share some of my thoughts and findings which may help some.

• To get to the upper playfield area I prefer to use the left jump ramp, less chance of a roll-back SDTM.
    • I usually go for the SUIT Extra Ball first, hitting the four targets using your left flipper is much less risky than using the right. Once both kick-backs are lit, spell SUIT once more to light Extra ball.
    • I never bother going for the Skill-shot as it's too easy to drain down the left out-lane and lose a ball-save. Not worth the risk.
    • Once CARNAGE is spelt the mini-game starts, this is the only way to increase your Multiplier. I believe this can be increased to unlimited amounts, I've had it over 80X which can provide a tasty end of ball bonus
    • Hit the captive ball 10X to Hold Bonus Multiplier. Hit it a further 10X to light Extra Ball at the top left hole on the mini-game. Once the bonus is held, hitting the captive ball 10X earns 10 million. This increases by 1 million for each further 10X hits. I had it up to 20 million but I suspect it's unlimited too.
    • Once you hit all the JAILBREAK letters you can escape by hitting the lower hole, top left hole and then the top right escape ramp. If you have enough chances I usually stay and try and complete the JAILBREAK letters again, each time you complete them you get 20 extra seconds in the Carnage Frenzy mode after escaping. I've had 120 seconds and suspect this too can be increased to an unlimited amount.
    • To hit the REAK letters on the right, hit the captive ball and it will often rebound over that side.

Apologies if this is old news to some of you. Overall this table is a lot of fun with some nicely varied missions and novel ideas, the playfield is nicely laid out and a balanced challenge. The Symbiotes mission is a pain but at least all the others are not too tough so I'm not complaining. Although I still dislike the permanent Web Ball-Save...