X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lasvegaspinballhalloffame
    Pinball Wizard
    • Sep 2011

Originally posted by JaySTeeY
    After re-trying for about an hour this evening, table finally downloaded, yes! Don't have much free time tonight, but will have empty house tomorrow night. I've been meaning to get back into some Pinball, so between Venom & Marco Polo on Netflix, should be a fun night!
    5PM here on the west coast, and still can't download. But I see a lot of people on my friend's list playing it,gggrrrrrr.
    http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

Comment

• dave950lam
      Pinhead
      • Nov 2012

Originally posted by lasvegaspinballhalloffame
      How many times did you try dave? I only tried twice, then gave up.
      Before the two attempts mentioned above, I tried a handful of times. After seeing BB's post I went to try again, and it worked.

Comment

Pinball Wizard
        • Sep 2011

Did you download it again by searching for it, through FX2 game itself, or your browser history?

Comment

• PL_Szymi_PL
          • Dec 2014

just now i'm tried redownload from "history download" and success thx

Comment

• Cloda
            Pinball Wizard
            • Nov 2010

I am having good fun with this table and I actually can't wait for the days work and activities to come to an end so that I can give it another shot... that is why is just quickly had to do something related to the game by posting this With all the "protection" mechanisms in place, this table, if played pragmatically, should end up with long and very high-scoring games. I have started most of the modes and finished most as well over various attempts but so far I have not really put a good solid game together... still waiting for that perfect storm as I am very keen to see what happens in the wizard and/or reward mode. It is also refreshing to play a split table again as it definitely requires a different approach... obviously reminds me of Secrets of the Deep which is still one of my favourite tables with one of the most difficult wizard modes to reach and complete (Zen was very kind by not making it one of the Achievements). I think it is view 7, the newer one that Zen included since Ms. Explosion Man that pans up and down from a higher vantage point, that works better for me on this table than e.g. view 3 where the camera view moving up and down is too rapid. My normal view, I think view 5, where the camera slightly zooms in to the flippers as the ball comes down does not work as you don't get a decent view of the top flippers and playing area.

Anyways, hope you guys that struggle to download the table come right soon as this table is definitely a lot of fun.
            XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

Discord server - PinStratsDan

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

Comment

Pinball Wizard
              • Sep 2011

I STILL can't download it. Sigh. I'd like to know what Bill Gates is doing with all of his nerd money.

Comment

• Ace of Artemis
                • Dec 2014

I give up

I can't download in all means.I'm tired.I give up...lie.But my friend already got 2billion in venom table.This time I can't get #1 on
                venom leaderboard.One of my friend will get #1 and I will celebrate him...lie.Of course I'm going to get #1.This is my place...lie.So fix it immediately.I will stop playing FX2...lie.Sorry fot my broken English.My English teacher is Big Bang Teory...true.

Comment

• Cloda
                  Pinball Wizard
                  • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Ace of Artemis
                  I can't download in all means.I'm tired.I give up...lie.But my friend already got 2billion in venom table.This time I can't get #1 on
                  venom leaderboard.One of my friend will get #1 and I will celebrate him...lie.Of course I'm going to get #1.This is my place...lie.So fix it immediately.I will stop playing FX2...lie.Sorry fot my broken English.My English teacher is Big Bang Teory...true.
                  Perfectly understood... lie Haha... lets see about that #1 spot once you start playing... I haven't gone for a top score in a long time but will see if I can give it a go on this table.
                  XBox One Gamertag - PinStratsDan

Pinball FX3 Tips & Strategy Guide YouTube Channel - PinStratsDan

Discord server - PinStratsDan

Twitter - PinStratsDan

Facebook - PinStratsDan

Cloda's somewhat vain and sort of self-indulgent thread

Comment

Pinball Wizard
                    • Sep 2011

Almost noon time here, and still can't download for 360....no lie.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                      Pinball Wizard
                      • Feb 2012

Just got confirmation that the download issue for Venom on 360 should now be fixed- try restarting your console and try the download again.

Comment

• DarkKodiaK
                        • Jun 2012

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
                        Just got confirmation that the download issue for Venom on 360 should now be fixed- try restarting your console and try the download again.
                        wow, i just finished a nice marathon game of the soccer table and tried to download venom again, couldn't do it.

guess i'll restart!!!!

*edit*
                        and nope, still won't download
                        Last edited by DarkKodiaK; 12-12-2014, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Pinball Wizard
                          • Sep 2011

Just restarted console. Still getting the same "cant download venom" message. Maybe we have to delete the trial and the game already on our download history?

Comment

• Ace of Artemis
                            • Dec 2014

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
                            I can't download by all means.Please help me.it is AM 5:47 in Japan.I am sleepy.

Comment

Pinball Wizard
                              • Sep 2011

You're sleepy, and I'm getting frustrated!! Please help Barbiebombs!!!

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                                Pinball Wizard
                                • Feb 2012

I checked with MS - they were unclear in saying it was fixed. New downloads are good to go - they are still working on fixing it for those who have already bought it and can't get it. They are saying it should be fixed for those who already purchased it at some point today.

Comment

Working...