Thread: Venom Pinball!

Default Venom Pinball!

Spider-Man’s symbiotic nemesis gets his own pinball table! Get ready for Marvel's Venom pinball, coming December 10th to Mac and December 11th to iPhone & iPad! See our blog for more details!

First off, super excited for this table! It looks fantastic; I love Marvel tables!

Second, you are confirming this will be in the regular Zen Pinball app, right? Not just the Marvel Pinball app?

I ask because of our long standing conversation about bringing the Spider-Man table over to the Zen Pinball app. Is that going to be a possibility now, since this appears to be a very Spider-Man centric IP? Not going to get my hopes up, but that would be amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerutix View Post
    First off, super excited for this table! It looks fantastic; I love Marvel tables!

Second, you are confirming this will be in the regular Zen Pinball app, right? Not just the Marvel Pinball app?

I ask because of our long standing conversation about bringing the Spider-Man table over to the Zen Pinball app. Is that going to be a possibility now, since this appears to be a very Spider-Man centric IP? Not going to get my hopes up, but that would be amazing.
    Not sure about Spider-Man, but it does look like this one will be available in both Marvel & Zen Pinball.

Default What the hell?

How can you be releasing new tables before you fix your existing product? I can not play pinball on my mac without having to delete and reinstall every time i play. This is not just a problem I'm having, The online community confirms this is a major issue. I cannot find any type of direct support for this issue, and your forum provides no help.

Quote Originally Posted by Martay5T View Post
    How can you be releasing new tables before you fix your existing product? I can not play pinball on my mac without having to delete and reinstall every time i play. This is not just a problem I'm having, The online community confirms this is a major issue. I cannot find any type of direct support for this issue, and your forum provides no help.
    Before reporting this issue again, can you please confirm that you've tried the suggestions I posted a week ago? http://forum.zenstudios.com/showthre...ll=1#post56559

Default of coarse

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Before reporting this issue again, can you please confirm that you've tried the suggestions I posted a week ago? http://forum.zenstudios.com/showthre...ll=1#post56559
    yes, of coarse

Excited for this!! I too am hoping Spider-Man can join the Zen app I like my collection in one app.
    Highest Scores: 479mill Sorcerers Lair, 219mill Avengers, 203mill MARS, 190mill Captain America, 181mill SW: Clone Wars

Quote Originally Posted by JCman7 View Post
    Excited for this!! I too am hoping Spider-Man can join the Zen app I like my collection in one app.
    Same here. I have been waiting for Spiderman to move to the main Zen Pinball app before I buy it. Especially because I already own the Avengers table already.

The Venom trailer is now live, check it out on our blog!

Default New Table...Crash...AGAIN

How come every time you release a new table for Mac, I have to delete the app and wait weeks for you to fix it. I'M DONE GIVING YOU MY $$$.

Quote Originally Posted by Martay5T View Post
    How come every time you release a new table for Mac, I have to delete the app and wait weeks for you to fix it. I'M DONE GIVING YOU MY $$$.
    We're currently investigating the cause of this - will post as soon as we have solid info. Apologies for the inconvenience.

I've got a major problem with the Venom table.......

I can't stop playing it!!!! Easily jumped into my top 5 favorites!
    1BadPony on OpenFeint
    hillie16 on Game Center