X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Venom Pinball!

Spider-Man’s symbiotic nemesis gets his own pinball table! Get ready for Marvel's Venom pinball, coming December 10th to Mac and December 11th to iPhone & iPad! See our blog for more details!
  • Jerutix
    • Jun 2013

First off, super excited for this table! It looks fantastic; I love Marvel tables!

Second, you are confirming this will be in the regular Zen Pinball app, right? Not just the Marvel Pinball app?

I ask because of our long standing conversation about bringing the Spider-Man table over to the Zen Pinball app. Is that going to be a possibility now, since this appears to be a very Spider-Man centric IP? Not going to get my hopes up, but that would be amazing.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
      Pinball Wizard
      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Jerutix
      First off, super excited for this table! It looks fantastic; I love Marvel tables!

Second, you are confirming this will be in the regular Zen Pinball app, right? Not just the Marvel Pinball app?

I ask because of our long standing conversation about bringing the Spider-Man table over to the Zen Pinball app. Is that going to be a possibility now, since this appears to be a very Spider-Man centric IP? Not going to get my hopes up, but that would be amazing.
      Not sure about Spider-Man, but it does look like this one will be available in both Marvel & Zen Pinball.

Comment

• Martay5T
        • Nov 2014

What the hell?

How can you be releasing new tables before you fix your existing product? I can not play pinball on my mac without having to delete and reinstall every time i play. This is not just a problem I'm having, The online community confirms this is a major issue. I cannot find any type of direct support for this issue, and your forum provides no help.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
          Pinball Wizard
          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Martay5T
          How can you be releasing new tables before you fix your existing product? I can not play pinball on my mac without having to delete and reinstall every time i play. This is not just a problem I'm having, The online community confirms this is a major issue. I cannot find any type of direct support for this issue, and your forum provides no help.
          Before reporting this issue again, can you please confirm that you've tried the suggestions I posted a week ago? http://forum.zenstudios.com/showthre...ll=1#post56559

Comment

• Martay5T
            • Nov 2014

of coarse

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
            Before reporting this issue again, can you please confirm that you've tried the suggestions I posted a week ago? http://forum.zenstudios.com/showthre...ll=1#post56559
            yes, of coarse

Comment

• JCman7
              • Oct 2013

Excited for this!! I too am hoping Spider-Man can join the Zen app I like my collection in one app.
              Highest Scores: 479mill Sorcerers Lair, 219mill Avengers, 203mill MARS, 190mill Captain America, 181mill SW: Clone Wars

Comment

• StewAtTheU
                • Aug 2013

Originally posted by JCman7
                Excited for this!! I too am hoping Spider-Man can join the Zen app I like my collection in one app.
                Same here. I have been waiting for Spiderman to move to the main Zen Pinball app before I buy it. Especially because I already own the Avengers table already.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                  Pinball Wizard
                  • Feb 2012

The Venom trailer is now live, check it out on our blog!

Comment

• Martay5T
                    • Nov 2014

New Table...Crash...AGAIN

How come every time you release a new table for Mac, I have to delete the app and wait weeks for you to fix it. I'M DONE GIVING YOU MY $$$.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                      Pinball Wizard
                      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Martay5T
                      How come every time you release a new table for Mac, I have to delete the app and wait weeks for you to fix it. I'M DONE GIVING YOU MY $$$.
                      We're currently investigating the cause of this - will post as soon as we have solid info. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Comment

• hillie16
                        • Oct 2012

I've got a major problem with the Venom table.......

I can't stop playing it!!!! Easily jumped into my top 5 favorites!
                        1BadPony on OpenFeint
                        hillie16 on Game Center

Comment

Working...