Thread: Venom Pinball

Default Venom Pinball

Spider-Man’s symbiotic nemesis gets his own pinball table! Get ready for Marvel's Venom pinball, coming December 11th! See our blog for more details!

Awesome news! More Pinball FX2 is always a good thing, my money is ready!

Venom has always been over rate IMO. Not someone i deem worthy of his own unique table in the Marvel Pinball series but hey ho as already said more pinball is nothing but good news and ill buy it regardless. Hopefully i love it despite not being a fan of the character itself.

If the fanboys of his who are everywhere it seems get on board and buy him it could ideally push more Marvel tables out way... Daredevil, Punisher, Nova and the likes all missing tables so far. The way the movies often get tie in tables as well it gives hope for a Captain Marvel (or Ms Marvel), Ultron and Black Panther tables.

The Venom trailer is now live, check it out on our blog!

Quote Originally Posted by Skode View Post
    Venom has always been over rate IMO. Not someone i deem worthy of his own unique table in the Marvel Pinball series but hey ho as already said more pinball is nothing but good news and ill buy it regardless. Hopefully i love it despite not being a fan of the character itself.

If the fanboys of his who are everywhere it seems get on board and buy him it could ideally push more Marvel tables out way... Daredevil, Punisher, Nova and the likes all missing tables so far. The way the movies often get tie in tables as well it gives hope for a Captain Marvel (or Ms Marvel), Ultron and Black Panther tables.
    I agree that we NEED Punisher and Black Panther tables!!! Zen, can Punisher be the next Marvel table pleeeease? Skode, I'm playing Venom right now, and let me tell you bud, you will probably LOVE it. One of the best Marvel tables to ever come out. Loads of fun stuff to discover on it. A nice level of difficulty too.
    http://www.pinballmuseum.org/ The City Is My Church

Default Venom Imports

Hey Barbiebomb,
    Should we expect problems with importing the Venom table if we purchase the table for the 360 or is everything expected to run smoothly like it did for the South Park tables? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dino71 View Post
    Hey Barbiebomb,
    Should we expect problems with importing the Venom table if we purchase the table for the 360 or is everything expected to run smoothly like it did for the South Park tables? Thanks.
    I won't know until tomorrow when the table is live on Xbox One and MS confirms it - I know it's super lame to not know ahead of time, but you know how it's been with imports

I'll be watching out for issues and get MS on it if any should arise.

The Venom export isn't working for me on X1 and unfortunately I still can't download it on my 360.

Quote Originally Posted by lord_raiden_128 View Post
    The Venom export isn't working for me on X1 and unfortunately I still can't download it on my 360.
    it's work fine for me on XboxOne, no export i had just buy it. Venom has never been availble on 360 before.

(sorry if my english has some mistakes).
    Last edited by didd31; 12-11-2014 at 12:01 PM.

It came out a day earlier on the 360.

Very Very nice table. Really enjoying it.

(and if we're requesting tables.... Howard the Duck & X-Men: Age of Apocalypse please)

Default Quick question

Sorry to ask, but is this table importable from 360 to one or is it console specific? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    The Venom trailer is now live, check it out on our blog!

Default Venom import issues $$$
    I downloaded the venom table on the 360 and the Xbox one wants me to pay $2.99 +tax to import. When did this happen? Xbox live support agrees that it should be free and referred me to this forum. Does anyone else have this issue also? If anyone from zen see this could you contact me or explain how to correct this here for others. It's not advertised anywhere that this table would be different from the rest.
    Thanks for the help

Quote Originally Posted by lasvegaspinballhalloffame View Post
    One of the best Marvel tables to ever come out. Loads of fun stuff to discover on it. A nice level of difficulty too.
    Dunno if it's one of the best, but it's very very good.
    Once you "figure it all out" in a way it's really fun and challenging. A fair type of challenging too, not a "screw you" type of challenge that the deadpool table is

Quote Originally Posted by Goheels211 View Post
    Sorry to ask, but is this table importable from 360 to one or is it console specific? Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Senwidowmaker View Post
    Default Venom import issues $$$
    I downloaded the venom table on the 360 and the Xbox one wants me to pay $2.99 +tax to import. When did this happen? Xbox live support agrees that it should be free and referred me to this forum. Does anyone else have this issue also? If anyone from zen see this could you contact me or explain how to correct this here for others. It's not advertised anywhere that this table would be different from the rest.
    Thanks for the help
    Imports aren't set up yet for this table. Will post when it's good to go.

[QUOTE=BarbieBobomb;57171]Imports aren't set up yet for this table. Will post when it's good to go.

Thanks for the update. Didn't know there was issues before with other tables since this is the first I purshased from 360 first in a while.

Imports for Venom should be functional later today!

Great news!

Anyone have trouble getting Venom imported to Xbox One from 360? Let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Anyone have trouble getting Venom imported to Xbox One from 360? Let me know!

Still not able to import venom to Xbox one.

Gamertag Bojangles 83

Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles83 View Post
    Still not able to import venom to Xbox one.

Gamertag Bojangles 83
    If you've followed the suggestions for imports on the FAQ and you're still being charged for the table, contact Xbox Support.