Thread: Is there any ETA on the Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 table?

Question Is there any ETA on the Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 table?

Just wondering as I misss the table.
    "Zen Pinball Rules!"

We don't know! It will most likely be a surprise release, just like the Core Pack was.

I'm dreading trying to defeat Genshin on that table.
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Quote Originally Posted by Rafie View Post
    I'm dreading trying to defeat Genshin on that table.
    I'm Not dreading genshin, I'm dreading Rachel.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoKing View Post
    I'm Not dreading genshin, I'm dreading Rachel.
    Yeah that mission alone is worse than Genshin. In fact....I haven't beaten it yet!
    PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
    Gamertag- RAFIE82
    YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
    Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 is now available in North America for PS4! Make sure to purchase on PS3/Vita first if you haven't yet, then import to PS4! Coming to Europe tomorrow! A few screenshots are up on our Facebook if you'd like to check them out.
    Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 12-02-2014 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 is now available in North America for PS4! Make sure to purchase on PS3/Vita first if you haven't yet, then import to PS4! Coming to Europe tomorrow! A few screenshots are up on our Facebook if you'd like to check them out.
    Phwoar!! Looks gorgeous. Just curious why this took so long to arrive on PS4? Anyway, can't wait to try it (if Santa brings me a PS4)

Quote Originally Posted by skyway73 View Post
    Phwoar!! Looks gorgeous. Just curious why this took so long to arrive on PS4?
    It was because of the 1080p conversion process. All of the other tables were already converted to 1080p because of the Steam version, so all Zen had to do was port those tables over to the PS4. However, the NGS2 table was exclusive to the PS3 (720p) and Vita (about 520p). There was no 1080p source material for this table, so it took them some time to do the conversion.

Table demo downloaded fine.

Table unlock won't download. I keep getting error. It says free. I click it. It says error cannot download error (ce-34708-2)

Any ideas?

Nevermind it's going now
    Last edited by DiscoKing; 12-03-2014 at 12:54 AM.

Table unlock won't download. I keep getting error. It says free. I click it. It says error cannot download error (ce-34708-2)

Any ideas?

Nevermind it's going now

Similar problem here.
    Demo downloaded fine for me. After starting up Zen the table import says nothing to import. I can play the demo, but the full game won't unlock (I own the PS3/Vita versions) and the "buy" option doesn't o anything at all.

Default I need help too

My table wont unlock as well. What do i have to do to get it to download properly?

Quote Originally Posted by emo1981ver2 View Post
    My table wont unlock as well. What do i have to do to get it to download properly?
    I just kept trying until it worked. No magic fix, just kept trying.

Sorry I can't help more than that.

I think maybe it was a slow connection problem, and eventually I just connected

Quote Originally Posted by Metalzoic View Post
    Similar problem here.
    Demo downloaded fine for me. After starting up Zen the table import says nothing to import. I can play the demo, but the full game won't unlock (I own the PS3/Vita versions) and the "buy" option doesn't o anything at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by emo1981ver2 View Post
    Try again now and see if it unlocks - let me know if you still have trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by shogun00 View Post
    It was because of the 1080p conversion process. All of the other tables were already converted to 1080p because of the Steam version, so all Zen had to do was port those tables over to the PS4. However, the NGS2 table was exclusive to the PS3 (720p) and Vita (about 520p). There was no 1080p source material for this table, so it took them some time to do the conversion.
    Ahh, that makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up shogun.

Default It worked!

Thank you Barbie! What ever you did in your amazing studio...it worked and i could unlock my full table!

Yep, after jumping through a couple hoops I got it to work today.

Exclamation Can't unlock

Try again now and see if it unlocks - let me know if you still have trouble.
    Barbie, I cannot unlock this game. I keep getting an error code: CE-34708-2 which doesn't appear to have any meaning on the PSN error code list. Help! I got the game to download, as I have it on PS3, but the unlock keeps erroring out, says "error unknown"...
    Last edited by warlock7; 12-11-2014 at 05:47 AM. Reason: extra info
    Stay sane inside insanity.

Exclamation still can't unlock...

says "cannot download"...

Quote Originally Posted by warlock7 View Post
    Barbie, I cannot unlock this game. I keep getting an error code: CE-34708-2 which doesn't appear to have any meaning on the PSN error code list. Help! I got the game to download, as I have it on PS3, but the unlock keeps erroring out, says "error unknown"...
    Is this for PS4 or Vita? Are you in North America or Europe?

I'm having the same issues. I'm on PS4 in North America. I've tried multiple times the past few days and it's still not working.

Unhappy Can't unlock...

Barbie,

I'm in North America. This is the PS4 version... The worst part is that the error isn't in the PSN error codes.

Thanks.
    Last edited by warlock7; 12-12-2014 at 02:33 AM. Reason: additional information

Thumbs up Got it

Quote Originally Posted by warlock7 View Post
    Barbie,

I'm in North America. This is the PS4 version... The worst part is that the error isn't in the PSN error codes.

Thanks.
    Barbie,

Just managed to get the download. Now to get the table to recognize that I have the top score among my friends...

Thanks,

Default Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 table

Hi Barbie,
    Have all tables except Football and Core table set for PS3. I have a PS4 and imported my tables. The only one giving me trouble is this Ninja Gaiden table. Im getting the same error code mentioned in below threads (CE-34708-2).

Not sure what is happening. Can you help?

Oh, I have tried renewing the license information.

Have also tried initializing the PS4. This did not work.
    Last edited by loki4519; 12-14-2014 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by loki4519 View Post
    Hi Barbie,
    Have all tables except Football and Core table set for PS3. I have a PS4 and imported my tables. The only one giving me trouble is this Ninja Gaiden table. Im getting the same error code mentioned in below threads (CE-34708-2).

Not sure what is happening. Can you help?

Oh, I have tried renewing the license information.
    I've tried from the PS4 and from the store web site and no go.

Got the following from a chat session with a Sony dude, but I need some sleep first. It seems to just be some generic thing anyway so I'm not really believing in it :P

Pretty much what you need to do are these steps:

Step 1: Close the application, install the latest system software and game update, and restart the system.

Step 2: If a PS Camera is connected to the system, remove it and reboot the system, then go to [Settings] > [User] > [Login Settings] and turn "Enable Face Recognition" OFF.

Step 3: If you have upgraded the Hard Disk Drive (HDD) in your console, please re-install the original HDD.

Step 4: If the error occurs again, back up your saved data, and then go to [Settings] > [Initialization] and choose [Initialize PS4].

Step 5: If the error continues and occurs with every application, or as soon as the application starts, please contact PlayStation Support.

Having pretty similar problems myself. Can't download this table, specifically the unlock. I get the same error code. I'm importing, already had it on PS3. I've tried quite a few times.

Running into the same problem. I had to reinstall everything and it appears that the unlock is corrupt. Even when I successfully download it (after several attemps) my system starts acting flacky. Deleting the game and not installing this unlock fixes the flackiness.
    Last edited by shogun00; 12-14-2014 at 09:14 PM.

I am also having the same problem obtaining the Ninja Sigma Gaiden 2 table within Zen Pinball 2 on PS4. I have the table on PS3 and Vita but cannot download or install the unlock file on PS4. For what it is worth, I have most of the ZP2 tables on PS3/Vita, and seem to be able to import all of the others I've purchased seem to into PS4. Already tried several times. Hoping that Zen can have this diagnosed and fixed.

Could download it today after 2 retries. Seems to work so far.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiForce View Post
    Could download it today after 2 retries. Seems to work so far.
    Did you get it to work from the store or from within the game? Anyone else get it to work?

I got it to work today. It seems the trick is to delete the failed download (of the unlock file) from the PS4's download list, within the notifications section. This can be deflected by highlighting the notification ("cannot download or install" or similar wording), then pressing the options button on the PS4 controller. The options button brings up a delete option.

After deleting this notification, I retried downloading and installing the unlock file, and was successful.

*deleted, not deflected. (auto-correct error)

Did you get it to work from the store or from within the game? Anyone else get it to work?
    The problem here is that when I do get it to work. I get a corruption error when I try to restore licenses that I needed to do for another game (DLC wasn't showing up). After that corruption error popped, my whole system (network wise) started to lag. I'm was forced to Initialize the PS4 completely (wipe out everything). I had to do this twice now and it's after I downloaded that stupid unlock on both occasions. It appears that the file that was submitted to Sony US is faulty.

Sorry for the late reply but I don't get mail from this board.

I didn't do anything else than retry the download from the console (deleting it from the list did not work earlier).
    Not seen any issues after that.

Well I hope it works out for everyone. I had 0 problems. I always download the table first and let it install then I d/l the unlock key and let it install. I still get an error when I restore licenses right at the very end. Only The Shadow knows what Sony does. Try restoring licenses if you can or haven't already...even a DB Rebuild.
    "Zen Pinball Rules!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kemetman View Post
    Well I hope it works out for everyone. I had 0 problems. I always download the table first and let it install then I d/l the unlock key and let it install. I still get an error when I restore licenses right at the very end. Only The Shadow knows what Sony does. Try restoring licenses if you can or haven't already...even a DB Rebuild.
    Rebuild Database doesn't work and it actually makes it worse. It creates a nasty hang.