Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jdoa
    • Apr 2013

Which table to buy next?

Hi there everyone! First of all would like to say that this forum is awesome, and I am really happy there is such an active forum available for my FOVORITE game ever and that the game is always expanding. So please keep that up.

Right, i have the following tables:
    South park
    Star wars darth vader
    Star wars episode v
    Football barcelona
    Doctor strange
    Deadpool
    Ironman
    Fear it self
    X men
    Blade
    Ghost rider
    Avengers
    Captain america
    Fantastic four
    Wolverine
    Deep sea
    Biolab
    Rome
    Pasha
    Shaman
    Paranormal
    Tesla
    Epic quest
    Excalibre
    Sorcerers lair

My question is which table i should buy next that is really worth it? I have $6 left that want to spend all on tables. Please would you guys help me decide which 3 tables to get?

Ps, i really wish we can do a tournament or something over facebook bia screenshots or something. I know people hack the tables but im sure if we all participate and communicate over facebook, skype or something we can get it working. Pm me if you'd be interested to start one
  • StewAtTheU
    • Aug 2013

Thor! I have all of the tables and Thor is and always has been my favorite table, although South Park and Epic Quest do give it a run for its money.

Cannot go wrong with Moon Knight, Butters, Guardians of the Galaxy, or Infinity Gauntlet either. All are great tables, and of the ones you do not have I would recommend those first, in that order.

I have always been partial to the Marvel tables, but if you wanted another Star Wars Table, my favorite is easily Starfighter Assault.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
      Pinball Wizard
      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by StewAtTheU
      Thor! I have all of the tables and Thor is and always has been my favorite table, although South Park and Epic Quest do give it a run for its money.

Cannot go wrong with Moon Knight, Butters, Guardians of the Galaxy, or Infinity Gauntlet either. All are great tables, and of the ones you do not have I would recommend those first, in that order.

I have always been partial to the Marvel tables, but if you wanted another Star Wars Table, my favorite is easily Starfighter Assault.
      Excellent suggestions - you seriously named just about all of my favorites!

Comment

• Jdoa
        • Apr 2013

Originally posted by StewAtTheU

Awesome, thanks allot! Will try them all...eventually lol

Comment

• Jdoa
          • Apr 2013

I just played the Star Wars tables, because I saw that I got them all on steam from that humble bundle that I think is actually currently active. And I was just wondering what you guys think of the Star Wars Driods table? Personally I am kinda over all the Marvel and Star Wars tables and wish Zen Pinball would start releasing more tables like south park, deep sea etc....or go to movies such as Terminator, Indiana Jones or Jurassic Park.....but I digress lol, my point was that I was really enjoying the drois table and was wondering your input on it? I know liking something is opinion based but I like hearing others input on something that I like allot

Comment

• StewAtTheU
            • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Jdoa
            I just played the Star Wars tables, because I saw that I got them all on steam from that humble bundle that I think is actually currently active. And I was just wondering what you guys think of the Star Wars Driods table? Personally I am kinda over all the Marvel and Star Wars tables and wish Zen Pinball would start releasing more tables like south park, deep sea etc....or go to movies such as Terminator, Indiana Jones or Jurassic Park.....but I digress lol, my point was that I was really enjoying the drois table and was wondering your input on it? I know liking something is opinion based but I like hearing others input on something that I like allot
            I think Droids is a fairly solid table. I do not play it too much because I prefer the Marvel tables, but I do like it. It reminds me a lot of the World War Hulk table in that it is very ramp heavy, but Droids plays a lot faster. Of the 2, I prefer Hulk because the ramps are more complex, the combos string together better and the missions are on a grander scale, in that I like watching the Hulk battle it out with Iron Man, the Thing, Wolverine and Dr. Strange. Can definitely get some nice decently long plays on the Droids table, because it is probably the easiest of all tables to get a large number of extra balls on. Overall, I would probably give Droids somewhere between a 3-3.5/5 star rating.

Comment

• Jerutix
              • Jun 2013

Probably too late, but Infinity Gauntlet for sure! Of all the tables, I think it's the one that does the most stuff that wouldn't be possible on a real table, which makes it a lot of fun. For example, the scree flips upside down or things move in slow motions. Oh, the power of the Infinity Gems.

Comment

Working...