X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ShoryukenToTheChin
    Writer of Guides
    • Apr 2011

Official South Park Pinball Table Guides

I have decided to create a Thread where I can post links to all the Official Table Guides which have been produced for South Park Pinball so far. I will continue to update this thread. Special Thanks goes out to Zen Studios!

Official Pinball Table Guides

Last edited by ShoryukenToTheChin; 02-03-2021, 04:39 PM.
    sigpic

Official Pinball Guides (PFX3 etc.) - Written & Video Form

PSN = SrkToTheChin
    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*
  • skyway73
    • Jun 2012

Superb work sir! The images are excellent too in these guides, I love the arrows on the image next to the item being explained. I'm sure all your hard work will help many people.

Now, I've played Butters a lot and I didn't realise spamming the flippers helps in the Circle Spinner when starting a mode!! Doh!
    Last edited by skyway73; 12-03-2014, 09:20 PM.

Comment

• ShoryukenToTheChin
      Writer of Guides
      • Apr 2011

Thanks for the kind words. Means a lot to me truly. I hope to keep raising the bar.
      sigpic

PSN = SrkToTheChin
      Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Comment

• DarkKodiaK
        • Jun 2012

Originally posted by ShoryukenToTheChin
        Thanks for the kind words. Means a lot to me truly. I hope to keep raising the bar.
        small error you did in the guide.

When you're explaining the TIMMY roll overs, you have STOTCH in the boxes pointing to each letter in TIMMY instead.

P.S. thanks for the thanks at the end of the guide!
        Last edited by DarkKodiaK; 12-13-2014, 02:02 AM.

Comment

• ShoryukenToTheChin
          Writer of Guides
          • Apr 2011

Originally posted by DarkKodiaK
          small error you did in the guide.

When you're explaining the TIMMY roll overs, you have STOTCH in the boxes pointing to each letter in TIMMY instead.

P.S. thanks for the thanks at the end of the guide!
          Oh goodness, sorry about that. Had the Butters Table on the brain no doubt.
          sigpic

PSN = SrkToTheChin
          Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Comment

• Atifrazaaaa
            • Feb 2015

Thanks Barb, just noticed you put that up. I have to say that I am extremely impressed with this table. Seems like it has just the right level of difficulty. There are so many things to figure out and explore on this table. I love all of the side orbit shots on it, reminds me of Fear Itself and Hans Solo in that aspect. The red guy (Carnage?) in the middle of the table is an extremely nice and entertaining touch. The mini playfield/bonus area is a GENIUS idea. I scored 45 million up ther ein just a minute or two!! I always love to see as many playfield area changes on a table as possible , and this is one of the best that's been produced yet. I'll add more thoughts today/night as I am able to play more of the table. But again, I forget the designer who did this one, but hats off to you Sir. One of the best Zen Studios Marvel tables yet
            Cut down your exam stress by using our latest learnalanguage.com exam and high quality mtu.edu and testkingmcdst demos. We provide updated mcny.edu questions.

Comment

• Captain B. Zarre
              • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Atifrazaaaa
              Thanks Barb, just noticed you put that up. I have to say that I am extremely impressed with this table. Seems like it has just the right level of difficulty. There are so many things to figure out and explore on this table. I love all of the side orbit shots on it, reminds me of Fear Itself and Hans Solo in that aspect. The red guy (Carnage?) in the middle of the table is an extremely nice and entertaining touch. The mini playfield/bonus area is a GENIUS idea. I scored 45 million up ther ein just a minute or two!! I always love to see as many playfield area changes on a table as possible , and this is one of the best that's been produced yet. I'll add more thoughts today/night as I am able to play more of the table. But again, I forget the designer who did this one, but hats off to you Sir. One of the best Zen Studios Marvel tables yet
              The table was designed by Zoltan Vari, coincidentally the same person who designed Fear Itself and Han Solo.
              Completed Tables:
              Spider-Man, Ms. Splosion Man, Captain America, Ghost Rider, Moon Knight, Sorcerer's Lair, Plants vs. Zombies, The Avengers, World War Hulk, Civil War, Return of the Jedi, Starfighter Assault, Super League Football

Xbox 360 ID: NoahChron
              PlayStation 4 ID: richc111
              PS4 Twitch Livestreams: http://www.twitch.tv/captainbzarre

Comment

• walker67
                Banned
                • Mar 2015

Official South Park Pinball Table Guides

I can post links to all the Official Table Guides which have been produced for South Park Pinball so far.

Comment

• ShoryukenToTheChin
                  Writer of Guides
                  • Apr 2011

Originally posted by walker67
                  I can post links to all the Official Table Guides which have been produced for South Park Pinball so far.
                  If you are referring to where you can access all the Table Guides. Just follow the link in my Signature.
                  sigpic

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                  Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Comment

• ShoryukenToTheChin
                    Writer of Guides
                    • Apr 2011

Pinball Guide Videos

Everyone I have added a link to the OP that has a link to a playlist containing over 200+ vids featuring various tables. Completing modes & what not. Please give them a look. I have recently added Bethesda Pinball & Rogue One vids.

Click Here
                    sigpic

PSN = SrkToTheChin
                    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin

Comment

Working...