Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Official South Park Pinball Table Guides

  1. #1
    Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    2,284

    Lightbulb Official South Park Pinball Table Guides

    I have decided to create a Thread where I can post links to all the Official Table Guides which have been produced for South Park Pinball so far. I will continue to update this thread. Special Thanks goes out to Zen Studios!



    Official Pinball Table Guides


    *You can also find the Tables Guides over at the ZEN STUDIOS BLOG*

    PLEASE NOTE! - where you see (!) it indicates that the Table is available on multiple Platforms such as PFX2 & ZP2 etc. The Tables themselves are the mostly the same, otherwise it will be noted within the Guide itself!


    Zen Studios Pinball Games: Guide Videos - Collection of videos showing how to complete Modes etc.


    South Park Pinball

    - (!)South Park Butters Very Own Pinball Game

    - (!)South Park Super Sweet Pinball
    Last edited by ShoryukenToTheChin; 03-21-2017 at 06:35 PM.

    - Official Table Guides
    - Pinball Help Videos

    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    PSN = SPIDER-STEVE88
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

  2. #2
    Senior Member skyway73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Suffolk, UK.
    Posts
    336

    Default

    Superb work sir! The images are excellent too in these guides, I love the arrows on the image next to the item being explained. I'm sure all your hard work will help many people.

    Now, I've played Butters a lot and I didn't realise spamming the flippers helps in the Circle Spinner when starting a mode!! Doh!
    Last edited by skyway73; 12-03-2014 at 10:20 PM.

  3. #3
    Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    2,284

    Default

    Thanks for the kind words. Means a lot to me truly. I hope to keep raising the bar.

    - Official Table Guides
    - Pinball Help Videos

    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    PSN = SPIDER-STEVE88
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShoryukenToTheChin View Post
    Thanks for the kind words. Means a lot to me truly. I hope to keep raising the bar.
    small error you did in the guide.

    When you're explaining the TIMMY roll overs, you have STOTCH in the boxes pointing to each letter in TIMMY instead.

    P.S. thanks for the thanks at the end of the guide!
    Last edited by DarkKodiaK; 12-13-2014 at 03:02 AM.

  5. #5
    Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    2,284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKodiaK View Post
    small error you did in the guide.

    When you're explaining the TIMMY roll overs, you have STOTCH in the boxes pointing to each letter in TIMMY instead.

    P.S. thanks for the thanks at the end of the guide!
    Oh goodness, sorry about that. Had the Butters Table on the brain no doubt.

    - Official Table Guides
    - Pinball Help Videos

    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    PSN = SPIDER-STEVE88
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Thanks Barb, just noticed you put that up. I have to say that I am extremely impressed with this table. Seems like it has just the right level of difficulty. There are so many things to figure out and explore on this table. I love all of the side orbit shots on it, reminds me of Fear Itself and Hans Solo in that aspect. The red guy (Carnage?) in the middle of the table is an extremely nice and entertaining touch. The mini playfield/bonus area is a GENIUS idea. I scored 45 million up ther ein just a minute or two!! I always love to see as many playfield area changes on a table as possible , and this is one of the best that's been produced yet. I'll add more thoughts today/night as I am able to play more of the table. But again, I forget the designer who did this one, but hats off to you Sir. One of the best Zen Studios Marvel tables yet
    Cut down your exam stress by using our latest learnalanguage.com exam and high quality mtu.edu and testkingmcdst demos. We provide updated mcny.edu questions.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Atifrazaaaa View Post
    Thanks Barb, just noticed you put that up. I have to say that I am extremely impressed with this table. Seems like it has just the right level of difficulty. There are so many things to figure out and explore on this table. I love all of the side orbit shots on it, reminds me of Fear Itself and Hans Solo in that aspect. The red guy (Carnage?) in the middle of the table is an extremely nice and entertaining touch. The mini playfield/bonus area is a GENIUS idea. I scored 45 million up ther ein just a minute or two!! I always love to see as many playfield area changes on a table as possible , and this is one of the best that's been produced yet. I'll add more thoughts today/night as I am able to play more of the table. But again, I forget the designer who did this one, but hats off to you Sir. One of the best Zen Studios Marvel tables yet
    The table was designed by Zoltan Vari, coincidentally the same person who designed Fear Itself and Han Solo.
    Completed Tables:
    Spider-Man, Ms. Splosion Man, Captain America, Ghost Rider, Moon Knight, Sorcerer's Lair, Plants vs. Zombies, The Avengers, World War Hulk, Civil War, Return of the Jedi, Starfighter Assault, Super League Football

    Xbox 360 ID: NoahChron
    PlayStation 4 ID: richc111
    PS4 Twitch Livestreams: http://www.twitch.tv/captainbzarre

  8. #8

    Default Official South Park Pinball Table Guides

    I can post links to all the Official Table Guides which have been produced for South Park Pinball so far.

  9. #9
    Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    2,284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by walker67 View Post
    I can post links to all the Official Table Guides which have been produced for South Park Pinball so far.
    If you are referring to where you can access all the Table Guides. Just follow the link in my Signature.

    - Official Table Guides
    - Pinball Help Videos

    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    PSN = SPIDER-STEVE88
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

  10. #10
    Writer of Guides ShoryukenToTheChin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    2,284

    Lightbulb Pinball Guide Videos

    Everyone I have added a link to the OP that has a link to a playlist containing over 200+ vids featuring various tables. Completing modes & what not. Please give them a look. I have recently added Bethesda Pinball & Rogue One vids.

    Click Here

    - Official Table Guides
    - Pinball Help Videos

    Xbox Live = SrkToTheChin
    PSN = SPIDER-STEVE88
    *Send a msg with any Friend Request!*

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •