Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: PS4 Steam crossbuy

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1

    Default PS4 Steam crossbuy

    Hi all,

    Does anyone know if it is possible to transfer your zen pinball tables from steam to PS4 ?
    I've recently bought a ps4. I have got about 50 percent of all the tables, however i want to play my tables on the ps4 ( bigger screen ).
    Anyone have an idea if this is even possible ?
    Any employees of Zen that would like to give a final answer ? Maybe possible now ? or future development ?
    Have tried using the look function to see if there are any threads like this, however didn't found anything about ps4 ???

    Kind regards,

    Nick

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoWodka View Post
    Hi all,

    Does anyone know if it is possible to transfer your zen pinball tables from steam to PS4 ?
    I've recently bought a ps4. I have got about 50 percent of all the tables, however i want to play my tables on the ps4 ( bigger screen ).
    Anyone have an idea if this is even possible ?
    Any employees of Zen that would like to give a final answer ? Maybe possible now ? or future development ?
    Have tried using the look function to see if there are any threads like this, however didn't found anything about ps4 ???

    Kind regards,

    Nick
    Nope - sorry. Would be super awesome but we can't transfer content between platforms owned by different companies.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Nope - sorry. Would be super awesome but we can't transfer content between platforms owned by different companies.
    Have you ever considered creating a system where by we could buy table directly from Zen, at an incresaed price, that would provide codes to unlock the table on each of the supported platforms. I'd happily pay an inflated cost to only have to buy each table once and then have access to it everywhere.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by countstex View Post
    Have you ever considered creating a system where by we could buy table directly from Zen, at an incresaed price, that would provide codes to unlock the table on each of the supported platforms. I'd happily pay an inflated cost to only have to buy each table once and then have access to it everywhere.
    Of course, but we don't have the time/resources to make something like that happen right now.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •