Thread: Core Collection for Wii U?

Default Core Collection for Wii U?

The Nintendo press release for EU state that the Core pack (Secrets of the Deep, Biolab, etc) will be available along with the South Park and Venom table this week. The Nov 11 blog didn't mention the Wii U and I don't recall any announcement. I'm pretty excited about these tables. Can Zen confirm or deny this release?

This would be really nice if true. I just hope they didn't get the wrong info. I posted a while back on Miiverse when Android got these tables that I didn't even know they existed and would like to see them.
    Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

I 100% agree. I'd take this Core pack over the South Park tables. I saw the report on Nintendo Life, so I hope it will be a nice surprise.

@Barbie??? @Anyone from Zen??

Quote Originally Posted by Everly View Post
    The Nintendo press release for EU state that the Core pack (Secrets of the Deep, Biolab, etc) will be available along with the South Park and Venom table this week. The Nov 11 blog didn't mention the Wii U and I don't recall any announcement. I'm pretty excited about these tables. Can Zen confirm or deny this release?
    Yes this is correct. Thanks, Nintendo for spoiling our announcement :/

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Yea!!! Thanks for the confirmation!

Oh, sorry the cat got out of the bag. But to be honest, new tables are a hard parade to rain on so I'm super excited. I've always liked the themes of the Core Collection so I can't wait to play them. It's funny because usually Nintendo doesn't list things you have announced in their press releases. Oh well, 7 new tables for the Wii U. Count me happy!

Oh, sorry the cat got out of the bag. But to be honest, new tables are a hard parade to rain on so I'm super excited. I've always liked the themes of the Core Collection so I can't wait to play them. It's funny because usually Nintendo doesn't list things you have announced in their press releases. Oh well, 7 new tables for the Wii U. Count me happy!
    Here's the real question, will NA post the same thing? Remember what happened last time with NA getting them 2 days late.

Yeah, that scary thought entered my mind.

LOL... This will mean I won't see that much of my family during the X-Mas period

@ Barbie - Well, NoA didn't mention a thing about ZP2, South Park, Venom, or otherwise. So they certainly aren't spoiling anything. I'm not really 100% sure that the Core Collection is coming to the NoA eshop as the only mention of it was from NoE. That announcement has been a little cloudy for me as I haven't seen anything on the usual Zen information outlets about it.

@ Barbie - Well, NoA didn't mention a thing about ZP2, South Park, Venom, or otherwise. So they certainly aren't spoiling anything. I'm not really 100% sure that the Core Collection is coming to the NoA eshop as the only mention of it was from NoE. That announcement has been a little cloudy for me as I haven't seen anything on the usual Zen information outlets about it.
    I just noticed this. This better not be a repeat of the last time. Either Zen is not getting the info to NA or NA is not getting exactly what they need from Zen. I don't think we will see these tables today. O.o

Back to Hyrule Warriors it is!

Quote Originally Posted by Tech101 View Post
    I just noticed this. This better not be a repeat of the last time. Either Zen is not getting the info to NA or NA is not getting exactly what they need from Zen. I don't think we will see these tables today. O.o

Back to Hyrule Warriors it is!
    It sure has that same feel doesn't it?

I don't think Barbie will see this quick enough but who know. Maybe I should dig up the old topic.

I will post when we have news, please be patient.

Looks like Europe will see these tables either later today or tomorrow - North America now has the update & tables available for download.

Looks like Europe will see these tables either later today or tomorrow - North America now has the update & tables available for download.
    Awesome! Thanks for letting us know what was going on. So happy the Core Collection made it.