Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KingCat78
    • Dec 2014

Some tables not available for PS Vita

I'm trying to buy some tables for my PS Vita, but whether I try to buy them directly in the PSN Store (through a webbrowser) or in the game Zen Pinball 2 itself, there are some tables that display the message "there is no content available yet". Although these tables have been released some time ago. I'm accessing the PSN store from Europe (Netherlands).

Some tables have this message, while others do not. To name a few tables that have this message: "Excalibur", "Mars", "Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2" and many more. Again, this message does not appear with every table in the store.

So, my question is why some tables are not available for purchase?

Best regards,

Jon
    You're welcome to join my facebook pinball club at: www.pinball.love
  • ninjamutske
    • Oct 2014

I have the same problem with paranormal, sorcerers lair, captain America I can't buy them again?!?

Comment

• shogun00
      Pinball Wizard
      • Feb 2011

This is completely normal! Until you buy a table pack (preferably The Avengers Chronicles pack), the other tables are not available to either demo or purchase.

It's the same for the PS3. It's a limitation with the free-to-play model they are using.

Comment

• ninjamutske
        • Oct 2014

And how do you explain excaliber then? That is a stand alone table, right? (Or how do you call that😳✌)

Comment

• KingCat78
          • Dec 2014

I think he's right Helmus. I just bought a pack of 4 tables ("Zen Classics") on my PS Vita, and after that I could purchase "Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2" as a standalone table.

So indeed it looks like you have to first buy a table pack before you can buy a standalone table.

Jon
          You're welcome to join my facebook pinball club at: www.pinball.love

Comment

• ninjamutske
            • Oct 2014

Ok nice_👍✌

Comment

• shogun00
              Pinball Wizard
              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by ninjamutske
              And how do you explain excaliber then? That is a stand alone table, right? (Or how do you call that��✌)
              The standalone tables are the ones that are locked out, until you buy a table pack.

Comment

• ninjamutske
                • Oct 2014

Ok thx for the info

Comment

Working...