Thread: Ideas of tables

Default Ideas of tables

Here say some ideas of tables you want see.

Here some of mine.

Zen Original & single licenced table

Japan
    Las Vegas
    Asterix
    Csi
    Angry Birds
    Sherlock BBC

Marvel

Magneto
    Dark Avengers

Star Wars

Rebel
    Force Unleashed
    Prequel Trilogy

Thanks for the suggestions!

Default Originals

I think that Zen has done a great job with their licesnses, particularly Star Wars.

I think most of their original designs were absolutely brilliant however. Because they were based on themes not movies or TV.

But with the exception of V-12 I don't think they have produced a bad one. So I'd like to see more Zen originals out for my favorite system, the Wii U.

For originals, A gambling theme might be cool. Or "Arctic Expedition", or a generic "Golf" thing.

One license I might like to see, but will never happen, is Lord of the Rings LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by steven120566 View Post
    I think that Zen has done a great job with their licesnses, particularly Star Wars.

I think most of their original designs were absolutely brilliant however. Because they were based on themes not movies or TV.

But with the exception of V-12 I don't think they have produced a bad one. So I'd like to see more Zen originals out for my favorite system, the Wii U.

For originals, A gambling theme might be cool. Or "Arctic Expedition", or a generic "Golf" thing.

One license I might like to see, but will never happen, is Lord of the Rings LOL.
    Hey I like V12,sure it's not an easy table but at least it's not as boring as say Eldorado. :P
    Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

Quote Originally Posted by steven120566 View Post

Thanks! We have a few original tables in production now - will post when we have dates for them. I think you guys will really enjoy them! Thanks for the suggestions as well

Quote Originally Posted by Tech101 View Post
    Hey I like V12,sure it's not an easy table but at least it's not as boring as say Eldorado. :P
    Well, can't argue with that! Better wording would have been "They haven't made a bad one yet, but some are more difficult than others for old guys." LOL I probably got most of ya beat on that one.

Interested in what some of you folks who are lighting up the boards think are the most difficult few tables... I'll tell ya Rome is excellent but kills me!

I just played V-12 again. I think I'm still ranked in the 800s on it. But it is cool. And I don't know what the appeal of Eldorado is... I think it's the fact I can get 500k for every 5th hit of the left ramp or maybe the music, or that sawblade side game... Cheers!

Lol, I'm older then you probably think lol. Not sure old but I'm probably just past the mid way Mark. I'll send you a friend request btw. Name is Tech101 or SpoonyTech so look out for it.
    Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

Quote Originally Posted by Tech101 View Post
    Lol, I'm older then you probably think lol. Not sure old but I'm probably just past the mid way Mark. I'll send you a friend request btw. Name is Tech101 or SpoonyTech so look out for it.
    Appreciate that Tech101. I may have beat you to it, I had sent requests to some people on friends thread up top in hopes to play along with the best. I won't rest AT LEAST until I can start hitting 9 figures once in awhile. I see many are well over the billion on some.

Table guides 'r no, thats some serious pinball.

PS if it's not the "mid century" mark you are referring to, I got ya beat Gaming started on the intellivision and stopped around the days of the playstation ONE. Yep, the ONE. Kids got Wii a few years ago and I got into the kart racing, and now am digging the pinball that is just like the real thing I loved to play in the very early to mid 80's, only better.
    Last edited by steven120566; 01-22-2015 at 08:21 PM.