Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • romhog
    Pinhead
    • Mar 2010

Please for the love of all pinball... When will the main menu be cleaned up.. Over 60 tables and a small as a postage stamp on even my 60" tv.. Please make this a priority????

Comment

• romhog
      Pinhead
      • Mar 2010

Any news on the main menu? I like the minor update where you don't hear audio untill you pick the table, but the game it's gettig more difficult to see which table I can select. I now own all of them and it can take me 30 sec. Sometimes to find the table I want. No joke.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
        Pinball Wizard
        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by romhog
        Any news on the main menu? I like the minor update where you don't hear audio untill you pick the table, but the game it's gettig more difficult to see which table I can select. I now own all of them and it can take me 30 sec. Sometimes to find the table I want. No joke.
        Sorry, nothing to report at this time.

Comment

• romhog
          Pinhead
          • Mar 2010

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
          Well, thanks as always for the open communication. So what's in the works next? Still more tables in the works? Or are things slowing down ?

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
            Pinball Wizard
            • Feb 2012

Well, thanks as always for the open communication. So what's in the works next? Still more tables in the works? Or are things slowing down ?
            We always have new tables in the works - looks like you may have missed the teaser I posted yesterday

Comment

• romhog
              Pinhead
              • Mar 2010

Please tell me when the new tables coming out, that the menu will be getting an update? I hate to sound like a child, but I own every table and it takes forever for the main menu to populate and I can't even see what table I want to pick to play. I may just hold off on purchasing any more tables until the menu is reworked.

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
                Pinball Wizard
                • Feb 2012

Please tell me when the new tables coming out, that the menu will be getting an update? I hate to sound like a child, but I own every table and it takes forever for the main menu to populate and I can't even see what table I want to pick to play. I may just hold off on purchasing any more tables until the menu is reworked.
                I totally understand - they are tiny! I asked for patch notes for this release and for PSN they said that just the tables will be added, but I will let the team lead know that players really want this organized more efficiently (again)!

Edit - just wanted to add that this is planned for the next update after the Women of Power release (which will be a totally new license we've never worked on before!)
                Last edited by BarbieBobomb; 09-22-2016, 04:10 PM.

Comment

• Rafie
                  • May 2012

Edit - just wanted to add that this is planned for the next update after the Women of Power release (which will be a totally new license we've never worked on before!)
                  YAAAAAAY!!!! Please let it be Hanna Barbera...please let it be Hanna Barbera....PLEASE LET IT BE HANNA BARBERA!!!!!

I can dream! LOL Truth be told, I'm looking forward to a brand new license.
                  PSN ID- RayCrocheron82
                  Gamertag- RAFIE82
                  YouTube- Rafie Crocheron
                  Nintendo ID- Rafie82

Tables Wishlist- Hanna-Barbera 4 pack, Holiday table, DC tables, or any Zen table...even if it's My Little Pony

Comment

• Casio
                    • Jun 2011

I totally understand - they are tiny! I asked for patch notes for this release and for PSN they said that just the tables will be added, but I will let the team lead know that players really want this organized more efficiently (again)!

Edit - just wanted to add that this is planned for the next update after the Women of Power release (which will be a totally new license we've never cartoon networked on before!)

Comment

• romhog
                      Pinhead
                      • Mar 2010

Great news! Thanks for the update. Any guess on an eta for that next update? Thanks as always for the transparency on these forums! Wish my company did this.

Comment

• romhog
                        Pinhead
                        • Mar 2010

YAY! thanks so much for listening and updating the main menu!! this thread can now be wiped from the face of the internet

You guys rock!!!

Comment

• tfhfony
                          Pinball Wizard
                          • Mar 2013

Yep... very happy with what they did with the main-screen Perfect solution!
                          https://www.arnauddeklerk.com <- Find out more about me!
                          https://www.file-hunter.com <- Play Amiga & MSX Pinball games online

Comment

Working...