Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • calrissian
    • Jun 2012

Fire phone compatibility?

I just got a new fire phone (they're going fast) and was surprised that the only one of the pinball apps I have that is compatible right now is the Star Wars pinball app. I don't have the option to download Zen Pinball, Walking Dead, or Marvel. Any plans to make these compatible? Any way to sideload them?
  • BarbieBobomb
    Pinball Wizard
    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by calrissian
    I just got a new fire phone (they're going fast) and was surprised that the only one of the pinball apps I have that is compatible right now is the Star Wars pinball app. I don't have the option to download Zen Pinball, Walking Dead, or Marvel. Any plans to make these compatible? Any way to sideload them?
    Not sure on that one actually - let me check with the team and see what the plans are for Fire phone

Comment

• bmulligan
      • Sep 2015

Fire Phone support

Here's another Fire Phone support request.

Jezus, Am I only one of five people that own this phone?

Comment

• bmulligan
        • Sep 2015

Well, I sideloaded the apk on the Fire phone and it works flawlessly. I just can't buy any tables without the "gapps".

C'mon guys, don't make me root this new phone just to play your silly, little, best game ever!

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
          Pinball Wizard
          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by bmulligan
          Well, I sideloaded the apk on the Fire phone and it works flawlessly. I just can't buy any tables without the "gapps".

C'mon guys, don't make me root this new phone just to play your silly, little, best game ever!
          gapps?

Comment

• bmulligan
            • Sep 2015

Originally posted by BarbieBobomb
            gapps?
            The Google Apps framework.

The Portal table also works perfectly, btw. It's the only one that shows up on Amazon as compatible with the Fire phone. Curiously, I do not see the Star Wars pinball app showing as compatible like the OP said.
            Last edited by bmulligan; 09-30-2015, 12:09 AM. Reason: added additional info

Comment

• BarbieBobomb
              Pinball Wizard
              • Feb 2012

Originally posted by bmulligan
              The Google Apps framework.

The Portal table also works perfectly, btw. It's the only one that shows up on Amazon as compatible with the Fire phone. Curiously, I do not see the Star Wars pinball app showing as compatible like the OP said.
              Sorry - no official support for Fire phone planned at this time. I'll post if that changes at any point.

Comment

Working...