Thread: Iron & Steel Table Pack

Default Iron & Steel Table Pack

We have a set of two tables coming later this month!

Get ready for Wild West Rampage and a table based on CastleStorm! Check out the blog post below for all the release dates and details! Trailer coming soon!

http://blog.zenstudios.com/?p=5076

Who is Castlestorm - is that another Marvel character?

Quote Originally Posted by Alipan View Post
    Who is Castlestorm - is that another Marvel character?
    Not to be confused with Storm... :P

Very cool, looking forward to the tables! I have just enuf cash on my XBL acct, to make the purchase. Still have to buy Castlestorm, enjoyed the trial. Maybe I will spend some "fun money" from our tax return, and buy CS & some other PFX2 tables also. Keep up the good work Zen, much appreciated!

(hint Venom tournament hint )
    Last edited by JaySTeeY; 02-13-2015 at 12:11 AM.
    XBL GT - JaySTeeY
    casual pinball player, looking for friendly competition

I buy every single table although I don't have time to play them. I want to support Zen.

Nice. Will get these. I have all the tables and really enjoy playing pinball. We often have a pinball evening where we play 3 player hotseat and it tends to get very late.

No youtube trailers?

I'm grabbing these tables anyways. Leftover money from the card goes where all the leftover money does when i buy a pinball table: world of tanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKodiaK View Post
    No youtube trailers?

I'm grabbing these tables anyways. Leftover money from the card goes where all the leftover money does when i buy a pinball table: world of tanks
    Trailer coming soon!

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Trailer coming soon!
    awesome! thanks

saw a sneak peek on YT both tables and they look FANTASTIC, really true to theme,
    now the question is which one to buy (im not gonna be able to get both when it comes out ...)

Quote Originally Posted by TheObserver24 View Post
    now the question is which one to buy (im not gonna be able to get both when it comes out ...)
    It is a two-pack table for the Xbox 360:

"Pinball FX2 for Steam & Xbox 360: $4.99/€4,99/£3.99 for the two-table pack, available on Feb 25"
    XBL GT - JaySTeeY
    casual pinball player, looking for friendly competition

We have a trailer for Iron & Steel on the Zen Studios blog!

The table pack is now live on Xbox 360!

The table pack is now live on Xbox 360!
    am i missing something? The pack isn't showing up in the new menu system for me.

*edit*
    had to download the tables by searching for the game through the 360 home page.
    But they won't unlock, getting xbox live errors, and yet on the xbox support page, everything is green. hmmmm
    Last edited by DarkKodiaK; 02-25-2015 at 08:21 PM.

Default yep errors

am i missing something? The pack isn't showing up in the new menu system for me.

*edit*
    But they won't unlock, getting xbox live errors, and yet on the xbox support page, everything is green. hmmmm
    Yeah tyring to download them to my 360. Trial versions worked, but when trying to unlock the tables getting errors. Wonder if it's because a bazillion people are trying to buy and the servers can't handle it?

*edit*
    Quote Originally Posted by steven120566 View Post
    Yeah tyring to download them to my 360. Trial versions worked, but when trying to unlock the tables getting errors. Wonder if it's because a bazillion people are trying to buy and the servers can't handle it?
    What error messages are you getting?

Default worked now

It worked when I browsed in the xbox games section. I got the standard error of try back later when I tried to unlock table(s) from within the game.

I have the tables now. Yahoo!

Quote Originally Posted by steven120566 View Post
    It worked when I browsed in the xbox games section. I got the standard error of try back later when I tried to unlock table(s) from within the game.

I have the tables now. Yahoo!
    Thanks for letting me know!

What error messages are you getting?
    It's all good now, have the tables.

It was some message saying 800700E something

The Castle Storm table is great!

Really good flow to it, the various missions are fun. Love running over all those little vikings
    Haven't beat that dragon yet though. Got 4/6 lanes hit, but getting the last couple are very tricky with how the dragon blocks off the ramps with the fire.

I really like Castlestorm. Can get a nice flow on that and the games / missions are fun.
    Haven't had much success on Wild West Rampage... Not one of my favorites but perhaps it needs to grow on me.