Thread: Iron & Steel Table Pack

Default Iron & Steel Table Pack

We have a set of two tables coming later this month!

Get ready for Wild West Rampage and a table based on CastleStorm! Check out the blog post below for all the release dates and details! Trailer coming soon!

http://blog.zenstudios.com/?p=5076

A table based on CastleStorm!? Awesome, I love that game something hard! And the Wild West sounds like a great theme for a table, I can't wait!

I always liked Cactus Canyon, so the steam train in this sounds sweet!

Nice to see something different from Marvel or another license as a table, although of course, CastleStorm is based on your own IP.
    Last edited by BBIAJ; 02-10-2015 at 02:06 PM.

Oooh they look good so far, cant wait to see the trailers when they come up. I suppose a Castle Storm table was inevitable but its perhaps the one im most excited for of the two and i only have to wait a couple of weeks no less.

Be nice to get some more tables to play on the platform, had a feeling it would be the older tables like Plants Vs Zombies or the Soccer Table we would get ported first before we saw any new ones but i certainly am pleasantly surprised its not one but two new efforts we get instead.

We have a trailer for Iron & Steel on the Zen Studios blog!

Just came here to ask if we would see these tables in action before they go live tomorrow, but thought that I would check your channel on YouTube on the way, and BAM! There it is!

These tables look fantastic, and it's great to hear the awesome CastleStorm music is being used on the table!

Can't wait to get these for PS3, PS Vita, and Xbox One!

Are these crossbuy between Xbox 360 and Xbox One or not Barbie?

Quote Originally Posted by BBIAJ View Post
    Just came here to ask if we would see these tables in action before they go live tomorrow, but thought that I would check your channel on YouTube on the way, and BAM! There it is!

These tables look fantastic, and it's great to hear the awesome CastleStorm music is being used on the table!

Can't wait to get these for PS3, PS Vita, and Xbox One!

Are these crossbuy between Xbox 360 and Xbox One or not Barbie?
    They should be - hopefully we won't see a delay in the imports getting set up.

Great news, thanks for the quick reply too!

Greetings,

Just checked the blog and thought you'd like to know the page is far longer than it should be, there is a huge gap between the top banner and the content when viewed by clicking the link above and using firefox 36.0

Yet when you go to the blog home page and then to the info for the new tables the page appears fine, however there are still LOTS of errors in the html... multiple <head>, <body> sections along with a few DOCTYPE settings... all in the one page.

I guess someone is just including other files with head sections.... tsk tsk
    Last edited by UseLessUK; 02-25-2015 at 09:00 AM.

The tables are up now on the UK PSN, and they're fantastic!

I've only played them on my PS Vita so far, but I can't wait to see them in 3D on my PS3, after I've finished playing the Ryu Ga Gotaku Zero demo.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    They should be - hopefully we won't see a delay in the imports getting set up.
    I'm loving these new tables Barbie!

However, I believe that there is a camera bug on Wild West Rampage for the Xbox One and Xbox 360, at least when compared to the PS3, and PS Vita.

View 2 behaves like View 6 should, and both Views 4 and 6 are locked up high, like I believe View 2 should be.

All the views for the CastleStorm table on Xbox One, PS3, and PS Vita operate fine, however on Xbox 360, Views 4 and 6 are again locked up high, as View 2 should be, whilst View 2 operates like View 6 should do.

I hope that all made sense!

Greetings,

Are these tables out for the Xbox One? I had a look in the store and could not find them... even tried going to the Pinball FX2 page and then to add-ons and still no sign of them.

Edit: It's OK found them...
    Last edited by UseLessUK; 02-26-2015 at 11:43 AM.

Default purchased game but cant find it

Just made purchase of game iron steel but unable to locate it on computer. Dell pro 11 came loaded with Zen pinball and purchased all the games provided thru Xbox. Was on Zen site and purchased the new game but now unable to find it. What's an add on?

Woah, look cool!
    Logitech fan. XBOX and Playstation fan. XBOX emulator user.

Quote Originally Posted by augustmoone View Post
    Just made purchase of game iron steel but unable to locate it on computer. Dell pro 11 came loaded with Zen pinball and purchased all the games provided thru Xbox. Was on Zen site and purchased the new game but now unable to find it. What's an add on?
    Was this for Windows 8? Or Xbox 360 or Xbox One?

Just a heads up - we're seeing some issues with the Xbox One version of the Iron & Steel pack - we are working with MS to get it straightened out and I will update as soon as we have everything sorted. Thanks for your patience!

I'm waiting on word that the 360 to XB1 cross buy is working.

Just a heads up - we're seeing some issues with the Xbox One version of the Iron & Steel pack - we are working with MS to get it straightened out and I will update as soon as we have everything sorted. Thanks for your patience!
    Is that anything to do with the camera view issues I mentioned?

Is that anything to do with the camera view issues I mentioned?
    No. We were told that the config files weren't fully up to date which is why some people aren't able to use leaderboards/achievements for the set yet.

Ah right. They're also not integrated into the Zen Studios tables section yet either, but that's usual for just released tables.

Will the camera problems be looked in to for a possible patch fix?

It appears that imports *should* be working now - I just imported the Iron & Steel pack on Xbox One. To do this, search for the pack on the Marketplace on your Xbox One; if you already purchased it on Xbox 360, it should not list a price and should say "install" next to the pack listing.

Let me know if this works for anyone else!

Please Zen, don't become like Farsight Studios and leave bugs in your tables, there should be seven camera views on the CastleStorm (Xbox 360), and Wild West Rampage (Xbox One and Xbox 360), tables, but with camera four and camera six stuck in the position that camera two should be in, and camera two being a moving camera rather than a locked top-down view, this currently isn't the case.

I am certain that a patch to address this issue would be very much appreciated by the community.
    Last edited by EffEmmGee; 02-27-2015 at 12:24 AM.

I'm loving these new tables Barbie!

However, I believe that there is a camera bug on Wild West Rampage for the Xbox One and Xbox 360, at least when compared to the PS3, and PS Vita.

View 2 behaves like View 6 should, and both Views 4 and 6 are locked up high, like I believe View 2 should be.

All the views for the CastleStorm table on Xbox One, PS3, and PS Vita operate fine, however on Xbox 360, Views 4 and 6 are again locked up high, as View 2 should be, whilst View 2 operates like View 6 should do.

I hope that all made sense!
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmmGee View Post
    Please Zen, don't become like Farsight Studios and leave bugs in your tables, there should be seven camera views on the CastleStorm (Xbox 360), and Wild West Rampage (Xbox One and Xbox 360), tables, but with camera four and camera six stuck in the position that camera two should be in, and camera two being a moving camera rather than a locked top-down view, this currently isn't the case.

I am certain that a patch to address this issue would be very much appreciated by the community.

Thanks for the reports, I will let the team know.

360 to XB1 transfer went smoothly for me. 😀

Quote Originally Posted by lord_raiden_128 View Post
    360 to XB1 transfer went smoothly for me. ��
    Excellent, glad to hear it

Good luck with that. 6+ months and I'm not sure if there has even been one patch released for Pinball FX 2 on the XB1. I do know that "no ball rolling sound effects" was one of the first reported problems.....months later...still not fixed.

On the plus side...at least 360 to XB1 cross-buy worked this time.

But there is now a ball rolling sound effect, it's just incredibly muted. You have to turn the sound effects off, and turn the music all the way down to really hear it though, which isn't really ideal.

Quote Originally Posted by DugFreez View Post
    Good luck with that. 6+ months and I'm not sure if there has even been one patch released for Pinball FX 2 on the XB1. I do know that "no ball rolling sound effects" was one of the first reported problems.....months later...still not fixed.

On the plus side...at least 360 to XB1 cross-buy worked this time.
    We've had at least 2 patches for Xbox One since launch. Making the game/leaderboards work takes a bit more priority over sound effects. I will let the team know again that people are asking for this to be looked at again.

I recognise the voice of Cindy the Gun Slinger on the Wild West Rampage table, and the one place I can think of is as Bluesy St. John, the blues singer at the Perestroika Cabaret club in GTa IV, as voiced by Melody Sweets.

Is it her?

Default iron / steel purchased but not showing...

Was this for Windows 8? Or Xbox 360 or Xbox One?
    for windows on dell venue pro 11 tablet featuring xbox one; and I'm wondering do I need to purchase in additon the castle storm game?

No. We were told that the config files weren't fully up to date which is why some people aren't able to use leaderboards/achievements for the set yet.
    Another bug:

When prompted to press the flippers or launch button to speed up the end ball animation in certain situations on the Wild West Rampage table, it has no effect, and continues to run at normal speed, whereas on PS3 and PS Vita, it is sped up, in the same way that DeadPool's dynamite animation is.

I was unable to test this on Xbox 360, as I only have the trial.
    Last edited by BBIAJ; 03-01-2015 at 01:10 AM.

Another bug:

When prompted to press the flippers or launch button to speed up the end ball animation in certain situations on the Wild West Rampage table, it has no effect, and continues to run at normal speed, whereas on PS3 and PS Vita, it is sped up, in the same way that DeadPool's dynamite animation is.

I was unable to test this on Xbox 360, as I only have the trial.
    Could you tell us what exact animations can't be sped up? We'll look into it. Thank you for the feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by ndever View Post
    Could you tell us what exact animations can't be sped up? We'll look into it. Thank you for the feedback!
    I'm pretty sure it's after you've failed to shoot the dynamite out of the air, and Cindy gets blown backwards and falls over. The animation of her getting back to her usual stance can't be sped up.

I shall check later just to be sure though!

I'm pretty sure it's after you've failed to shoot the dynamite out of the air, and Cindy gets blown backwards and falls over. The animation of her getting back to her usual stance can't be sped up.

I shall check later just to be sure though!
    You can only speed up animations if it was a ballout or a tilt. If the timer runs out Cindy will go back to her idle stance at normal speed. Also, in this case there shouldn't be any instructions on the dotmatrix about speeding up animations. Could you check that is this the case? Thanks!

Hi there,

we're gonna release a patch soon which will fix the following:

- Xbox One camera views
    - Taunt mission voice overs not playing after restarting mission
    - Evil slingshots (gonna tweak them a bit)

Thanks for the feedback!

Awesomesauce! Thank you [emoji1]

Just wanted to say the new tables are awesome. I really like the ramp flow in both tables and the artwork design & colours are fantastic on Castlestorm. Thanks.

i am waiting waooo I always liked Cactus Canyon, so the steam train in this sounds sweet! thanku.