Thread: Hey, Tech

Default Hey, Tech

Nice score on Epic Quest, just noticed the barrier has taken another hit. Well done!

I also saw one on Sorcerer's Lair by "DaveYaeck" - dunno if Dave hangs out here, but kudos to him, too.

Thanks! If time wasn't an issue I would go crack all those barriers. My high on Paranormal is 13 billion but I don't feel compelled to crack it atm. Too many games coming like Everly said in the other topic MH4U!
    Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

I like watching you guys duke it out in the top 5 or 10 on each table almost as much as topping my own scores and watching my all time rank go up by like 3 spots a month LOL.

I know HOW you guys do it. I just don't get how you DO it, if ya know what I mean. Amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by steven120566 View Post
    I like watching you guys duke it out in the top 5 or 10 on each table almost as much as topping my own scores and watching my all time rank go up by like 3 spots a month LOL.

I know HOW you guys do it. I just don't get how you DO it, if ya know what I mean. Amazing.
    Side note: What do you guys who have outstanding scores use to control the game? What method(s)?

So do you guys mostly use the gamepad and the gamepad screen? Or is it the game pad as a controller in conjunction with the TV? Or is it the pro controller with the TV?

Is it all of the above? is it classified? LOL

Side note: What do you guys who have outstanding scores use to control the game? What method(s)?

So do you guys mostly use the gamepad and the gamepad screen? Or is it the game pad as a controller in conjunction with the TV? Or is it the pro controller with the TV?

I mainly use the gamepad. I've played on the tv a few times but it's just easier for me to play off tv.
    Proud member of the Hyna Gang! Keeping pinball alive on the Wii U!

I normally use the Wii U Pro controller and just play on an external monitor.

Time's an issue for me too, Tech. I am slowly expanding my tables, though. I'm probably one of the luckier ones with my available leisure time but there are a lot of other games on my list. I have almost 2500 hours on MH3U and still love it.