Thread: Infinity Gauntlet issue

Default Infinity Gauntlet issue

Hi team, I've encountered an issue with Infinity Gauntlet (Wii U). I think I had just started the Space Gem quest, and I think it was the last gem I needed. I'm not as familiar with the table yet as I am others. I had already done the mini wizard mode or whatever it's called, having attempted each gem mission and I had already done the "Half of the Universe" mode.

I think the Space Gem mode had just started, and (again, I'm not 100% sure about how it all works yet) the ball had disappeared, to make way for the purple ball (?). I just never receive a ball.

Flippers worked, nudging the table didn't.

Video http://youtu.be/EcpfELed_oQ (starts with 10 seconds of the loading screen, sorry for my laziness)
    Last edited by gaz5021; 02-15-2015 at 12:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gaz5021 View Post
    Hi team, I've encountered an issue with Infinity Gauntlet (Wii U). I think I had just started the Space Gem quest, and I think it was the last gem I needed. I'm not as familiar with the table yet as I am others. I had already done the mini wizard mode or whatever it's called, having attempted each gem mission and I had already done the "Half of the Universe" mode.

I think the Space Gem mode had just started, and (again, I'm not 100% sure about how it all works yet) the ball had disappeared, to make way for the purple ball (?). I just never receive a ball.

Flippers worked, nudging the table didn't.

Video http://youtu.be/EcpfELed_oQ (starts with 10 seconds of the loading screen, sorry for my laziness)
    Oh no! Do you still have this game saved or did you restart?

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Oh no! Do you still have this game saved or did you restart?
    Hey Barbie, I just restarted. Thankfully I smashed that score soon after anyway, so that relieved some of the disappointment.
    Last edited by gaz5021; 02-17-2015 at 01:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gaz5021 View Post
    Hey Barbie, I just restarted. Thankfully I smashed that score soon after anyway, so that relieved some of the disappointment.
    Let me know if this happens again - sometimes if you let it sit, the ball will pop out. But hopefully you won't have to worry about it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Let me know if this happens again - sometimes if you let it sit, the ball will pop out. But hopefully you won't have to worry about it anymore.
    Thanks, will do. I did let that one sit for a few minutes before I restarted.

It was just unlucky that I didn't record video of it occurring. I've started recording all of my pinball playing, but I forgot to unpause the capture when I unpaused the game, just before that happened.