Thread: Downloaded tables not showing

Default Downloaded tables not showing

Hi. Just downloaded the South Park tables and The Captain America one in-game and they're not showing in-game. Wasn't the trial ones, was the full tables. Tried restarting, but still not showing. My username is Cuffgod on Xbox Live. Anyone have any idea what to do?

I don't know about that specific problem, but last night i had the hankering to play some of the older marvel tables.

So i went to redownload the marvel pack w/ the wolverine table in it and it just simply wouldn't download. I purchased these tables a couple of years ago and have never had a problem redownloading older table sets. Kinda like the same problem that happened when the Venom table was released the other month and it wouldn't start downloading.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuffgod View Post
    Hi. Just downloaded the South Park tables and The Captain America one in-game and they're not showing in-game. Wasn't the trial ones, was the full tables. Tried restarting, but still not showing. My username is Cuffgod on Xbox Live. Anyone have any idea what to do?
    Try redownloading them directly from the Marketplace. Let me know if that doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKodiaK View Post
    I don't know about that specific problem, but last night i had the hankering to play some of the older marvel tables.

So i went to redownload the marvel pack w/ the wolverine table in it and it just simply wouldn't download. I purchased these tables a couple of years ago and have never had a problem redownloading older table sets. Kinda like the same problem that happened when the Venom table was released the other month and it wouldn't start downloading.
    Any error messages?

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    Any error messages?
    Nope, none. Just sat there at 0% and didn't do anything. Honestly didn't wait around for it to error out, but it was similar to the venom download.

I downloaded the other marvel tables through the search function on the dashboard, downloaded them instantly that way no problem and they showed up in the menu system of the game.

I forgot how awesome the moon knight table was

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKodiaK View Post
    Nope, none. Just sat there at 0% and didn't do anything. Honestly didn't wait around for it to error out, but it was similar to the venom download.

I downloaded the other marvel tables through the search function on the dashboard, downloaded them instantly that way no problem and they showed up in the menu system of the game.

I forgot how awesome the moon knight table was
    All good now or are you still not able to download some tables?

Quote Originally Posted by BarbieBobomb View Post
    All good now or are you still not able to download some tables?
    I'm good for now, thanks.

You can try clearing the cache on your 360.
    Then go to account via the dashboard and download again from there.

This solved similar issues for me.